GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 86 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• legion jetpack combo pls

• The holographic account-bound minis are almost impossible to get from Dragon Coffers (their drop rate is extremely low and they are account-bound so you can't even trade them with other players) so either return the pack to gemstore or make them available via miniature claim tickets, please.

• Hi GW2, Can you please add back the Maguuma's Mantle and Gloves? I missed out on this when it was in the BLTC. Please do this for all the people that missed it, it's a great looking set. Thank you GW2 Team!

• Roche.7491Roche.7491 Member ✭✭✭

Dreamwalker sword

• frareanselm.1925frareanselm.1925 Member ✭✭✭

Id like to see exclusive "aura effects" like the ones from infusions in the gemstore, That would be the cherry on the cake of fashion wars 2

• Solanum.6983Solanum.6983 Member ✭✭✭

I would love a full Outfit like the Aurene Crystalline Diadem!

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Solanum.6983 said:
    I would love a full Outfit like the Aurene Crystalline Diadem!

Or gloves and boots.

• Stagar.7216Stagar.7216 Member ✭✭

Foefire Armors plzzz

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would buy more bank tabs if the limit would be increased.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Request to return; Aetherblade Heavy armor skin - Please. Maybe at least a -10% discount? All outfits are at 700 gems now and the last discount is from 2018.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• ThornTracker.2091ThornTracker.2091 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2, 2020

Hi Dev team, I filed a ticket and was directed to this forum thread. I have been playing for a few months and also bought the extensions. I would be overjoyed if the Living World Season 2 and 3 were brought back on sale. Please! Thanks!

• Ariurotl.3718Ariurotl.3718 Member ✭✭✭

Just because it's been 2 years or so since I last asked:

The headset of the Inquest outfit is really bloody good. The rest of the outfit is... not so much. Since the headpiece is not connected to anything and is extremely unlikely to clip through anything, please do with it like you did with Braham's ugly shoulderpads and offer it as a separate item.

• melody.2601melody.2601 Member ✭✭✭

Add Glyphs seperate from Unlimited Gathering Tools for like 600 Gems?
    Reduce the Price of Unlimited Gathering Tools that don't come with a Glyph, or add a Voucher to Pick a Glyph when buying them.

• Malavian.4695Malavian.4695 Member ✭✭✭

I would like a library to be added to the home instance. I have stored a butt load of books from all the different adventures and for whatever reason...i just never delete them. If they could get stored in a library in the home instance I could stop worrying and still comb through them once in a while trying to figure out who "E" is.

edited July 3, 2020

@Ariurotl.3718 said:
    Just because it's been 2 years or so since I last asked:

The headset of the Inquest outfit is really bloody good. The rest of the outfit is... not so much. Since the headpiece is not connected to anything and is extremely unlikely to clip through anything, please do with it like you did with Braham's ugly shoulderpads and offer it as a separate item.

Ow god thought I was the only one thinking that. Imho it isn't an inquest but more a female human/norn suits. (Almost samus aran without holograms) They should have designed it by inspiring themselves of the inquest overseer chair and mkII weapons designs.

->NEW Asurapedia

• Atomos.7593Atomos.7593 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ThornTracker.2091 said:
    Hi Dev team, I filed a ticket and was directed to this forum thread. I have been playing for a few months and also bought the extensions. I would be overjoyed if the Living World Season 2 and 3 were brought back on sale. Please! Thanks!

I too am eagerly waiting for the living world complete seasons to go on sale (specifically 3 and 4). Please put them all on sale soon! :)

• declan.7529declan.7529 Member ✭✭

Electromagnetic-Descender Glider

• @Atomos.7593 said:

@ThornTracker.2091 said:

I too am eagerly waiting for the living world complete seasons to go on sale (specifically 3 and 4). Please put them all on sale soon! :)

I can get behind this too. I want to purchase 2, 3 and 4 but hold out until they get a discount.

• Sinister.9845Sinister.9845 Member
    edited July 3, 2020

GW2 Team, please bring back Maguuma's Mantle and Etherbound Gaunelets.

Can we buy these items straight from GW2 website instead of from in-game gems?
    I want these items, does anyone know a way? If not, please return these items for a week or so, so people can buy them.

Just a thought, can we request for a once a month sale, where items that isnt in-game could be sold. I'm sure folks would be interested in this.

Also, question for us players, has anyone requested an item to be returned and devs actually returned that item to the gem store?
    If so, how long did it take and what was that item? I'm just curious if GW2 teams even look at these requests and discuss what to put back in-game/ and when. Thanks

• Would drop gems immediately for that Mist Stranger Outfit.

• Happy that the Ritualist outfit was brought back, but can you also add the Ritualist weapon?

edited July 4, 2020

Discounted 50% on
    Equipment tab 3pcs
    Skill tab 3 pcs
    Runecrafter

New item
    Dreamwalker sword

I’ll get them all

• LisaJ.4582LisaJ.4582 Free Member  

Ls2 discount please!

edited July 4, 2020

Prefer to consolidate items i would like to see to return, and what I would like to see as future added items:

Wanting to see returning (high priority for me): Aetherblade armor Heavy skin. (Already have the 800 gems), just want to buy it finally. (Have medium, will buy light later) Very interested because of the gloves/ pants and boots.

Wanting to see created (already exist): Inquest Exo-suit helmet as separate skin. Also would like to see more kind of monocles: Steampunk, futuristic... That one is cool, like a surgeon/watchmaker second eye. (Can spend 600 gems easily on that)

Now the list of new additions I would like to see:
    1- A demon sword (Swordscomic.com): very cursed, dark, eyes, moving like flesh made, kinda in the style of binding of ipos but as sword: (600 gems for you)

2- Exo-suit beetle: Here is an inspiration (Yuli Bravo Artstation), just inspire yourselves with the exo-mount pack. (1200 gems for you, if select mount license)

3- Exo-suit skyscale: Again, an art kinda showing how it could render. (Vayreceane Eafu Artstation) Again, you can base yourselves on the exo-griffon...
    (1200 gems for you, if select mount license)

So with items already existing, can give you 1400 gems (800 + 600 if effort given to turn the inquest eye visor helmet into separate skin) . And 3000 more gems, if you complete that exo-mount set (2400) and design a creepy sword. (600)

->NEW Asurapedia

• Drizzt.1796Drizzt.1796 Member ✭✭

Okay um... Okay, what I personally want is a -pause for dramatic effect- dragonscale armor and weapons!

Renegade Rework - A fan-made project including artwork and Wiki

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/72196/become-renegade-the-greatsword-wielding-revenant#latest <<<----

Awesome thread, made by DonArkanio.6419 , a revenant rework.

Make sure to compliment him for all his hard work!!!

• Me & my cousin had been waiting for the Strider Medium Armor skin to come back to the gemstore for months. Could we have them so we can spend some money :)
    Would also love to have discounts for Equipment Tabs!!

• ksgates.3509ksgates.3509 Member ✭✭

When does GW2 plan on offering the Halo? I noticed in the past ARCNET had offered the Devil Horns from the Black Lion Tracing Company. How about offering the Halo too?

• Rinn.6149Rinn.6149 Member

Please being these gem store items back:

Etherbound pauldron
    Etherbound greaves
    Etherbound gauntlet
    Etherbound backpack and glider
    Sacred pegasus Griffon skin
    Shimmerwing skyscape skin
    Gallant Lightheaded skin

Thank you!

• Naxos.2503Naxos.2503 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6, 2020

Already requested, but it is dated, and systems may have changed since then :

A novelty that let me do this : https://youtu.be/GwWTmUgjJzw?t=336

This can be modelled after How to Dance Volume 1

• Exhale.6541Exhale.6541 Member ✭✭

Foefire Mantle / Wraps / Greaves, please.

• Nazarick.9653Nazarick.9653 Member ✭✭

Glide-r-Tron, please.
    Would also like to see the return of mount collections like Distant Lands etc.

• Yosmo.5306Yosmo.5306 Member ✭✭

how about letting us color our weapons

RUNECRAFT SALVAGE O MATIC

• Adir.4093Adir.4093 Member ✭✭
  • Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭✭

things i'd love to see soon/someday:

shared inventory discount
    strider's armour set
    exo-mounts version for skyscale, beetle, and warclaw
    equipment storage tab discount
    lava lounge/noble's folly permanent pass
    shrine guardian mount skin

• LucianDK.8615LucianDK.8615 Member ✭✭✭✭

Please bring back the Hounds of Balthazar mail carrier.

• declan.7529declan.7529 Member ✭✭

Electromagnetic-Descender Glider please 😁

• Ahnlok.3897Ahnlok.3897 Member ✭✭

Do Anet devs or designers even look into this thread?
    It seems obviously not with the latest outfit.
    Why all heavy armor style in gw2 has to be bulky as hell?
    For example, those heavy armor shoes looks mostly like bunch of sand bags tided to legs especially on female toons.
    Stop over-doing your designs, instead try to make rather simple, yet detailed solid outfits or armors.
    At the end, I doubt anet designers would even bother to consider their users' opinion to improve themselves.

• Ahnlok.3897Ahnlok.3897 Member ✭✭
    edited July 7, 2020

Lazy designs

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

Primeval Skyscale please! It's time :-)

• Hi Devs :*

Please bring back the Phoenix Light armor skin!
    Thanks! Keep up the good work.

Death is the equalizer of good and evil. Balance must be maintained. Balance is the true wisdom of eternity.

• Atomos.7593Atomos.7593 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:
    Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically.

Cool! Hopefully you guys can fulfil some of these requests soon. :)

• LadyKitty.6120LadyKitty.6120 Member ✭✭✭

Magitech Armor. 'Cause Sabetha cosplay. BUUURN!

It's Kitty. The young lady who streams and records videos playing various (non-)metabuilds. Raid/fractal videos at youtube.com/LadyKitty, Kittymarks test results at youtube.com/Kittymarks and tinyurl.com/Kittymarks.

• ollbirtan.2915ollbirtan.2915 Member ✭✭✭✭

Pepegasus needs a mate...Poor thing is lonely and unloved :'(

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Always more skyscale skins! Love the new one that was added.

Also, more ninja-y things, specifically something with no trenchcoats, buttcapes, anything like that and with some armor but not overdone. Preferably a full armor set that looks the same for all weights but I guess an outfit would be good too

I'd rather keep going.. wherever the wind takes us

• HotDelirium.7984HotDelirium.7984 Member ✭✭✭

What would be some Pros and Cons for having every item ever put on the gemstore to be available year-round?

• @HotDelirium.7984 said:
    What would be some Pros and Cons for having every item ever put on the gemstore to be available year-round?

Less impulse buying

• @Tyler Bearce.3427 said:
    Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically.

Thank you! Really need Ritualist's weapon along with the outfit.

• Jura.2170Jura.2170 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 10, 2020

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:
    Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically

Hiya ^^/

Can we please have some nice loungewear outfits?

Like the one Kylie Jenner wears

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52388944

Go down, its the last picture

please make a Taimi voice mail pack
    my QoL wishes