GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 90 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• Parasite.5389Parasite.5389 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 11, 2020

While not directly a request for the Gem store, could we rotate the miniature selection from the Black Lion Miniature Claim ticket?
    i'm pretty sure we've had the same choices since Visions of the Past launched
    Edit: just checked the patch notes, Feb 28th was the last change

• I'm sure this has been discussed before. But where is living story season 1? I am sure we all would love to purchase the beginning to all living stories. As far as gem store items. i would like to see more clothes as opposed to armor. Maybe torn ragged shirts and pants. muscle shirts. Costumes are cool and all but what they miss is customization! we want to look unique so costumes should all be individually pieced so we can mix max parts from all costumes, if not we would all like to see more individual unique separate pieced, gloved, helms ect.. My personal favorite i would like to see brought back is of course the mordrem helm. Thanks guys!

• Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools plz

• ShadowCatz.8437ShadowCatz.8437 Member ✭✭✭

Unlimited Gathering Tool with Glyph of Karma or Glyph of Virtue (more then what have been offered in store before).

Karma gain need to be more then the base of 3-5 on Harvesting tool and the same independent on which tool it is to be used.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glyph_of_Virtue
    From wiki link:

• Adds 3-5 Karma to your harvesting results.
    • Adds 1-3 Karma to your logging results.
    • Adds 1-3 Karma to your mining results.

Reason: I have hard to time to get enough Karma from doing map completion, upgrade all map with buff to gain Karma and with how I use Enhanced Gathering Tools it is very fast to use it up all on Karma for these gathering tools. Even with fetching all Karma in sky with Skyscale on regular basis it is too slow to re-cap the cost for Gathering Tools and there are more uses for Karma then before where you need to large amount.

• @IceBlink.4317 said:
    Ice themed mining and harvesting tool to go with the Frost Wasp Logging Tool.

Maybe I dunno, ice spiders dropping from ice webs onto the mining node and freezing it to shatter it, and ice rabbits running into the harvest node to freeze it and your character does a foot stomp to shatter it?

Also what would be a good idea is to update all the existing tools to be the same efficiency as the more recent ones like the unbound magic tools - not in speed but in how much they can gather in one strike. We all know the unbound magic tools can gather 4 per hit for pick and axe, and 3 per hit for the sickle, while almost all the other tools for the other sets only allow 3 per hit for pick and axe, and 1 per hit for the sickle. So if something was done about that, it would make your former old collection of tools more worthwhile to use alongside the unbound magic ones. :tired_face:

Other gemstore skins... how about some canthan themed weapon skins for a change? Shiro's swords for example for sword and dagger, but let dagger variant be held like in GW1 instead of GW2 backhand style. :D

That seems AWESOME!!!!!! :D

Renegade Rework - A fan-made project including artwork and Wiki

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/72196/become-renegade-the-greatsword-wielding-revenant#latest <<<----

Awesome thread, made by DonArkanio.6419 , a revenant rework.

Make sure to compliment him for all his hard work!!!

• Harak.8397Harak.8397 Member ✭✭✭

Ash Legion sigil glider (On the Zephyrite model if possible, the one when the PC hangs on with their hands )

• I would love it if the lounge passes had something similar to the living season portal tomes. I have 3 passes right now, and I'm considering picking up a 4th but I don't want to devote that many shared inventory slots to them.

While I'm here, the library instance in PoF was criminally underused and would make a GREAT lounge area ;)

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for bringing char slot sales rapidly.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• DragonFury.6243DragonFury.6243 Member ✭✭✭✭

Discount on Additional Crafting License please

• Its been months with sport sunglasses in shop, just swap them finally to aviator or smth...

• let us buy a book that contain the secrets to new poses when you have weapons drawn, idle poses, run animations. Kind of like how aion has the different poses and run animations. Almost everyone would buy this.

• Rivnar.9612Rivnar.9612 Member
    edited August 18, 2020

It'd be great to see Aetherblade Heavy Armor Skin as returning item (in gem store or BL statuettes - doesn't matter) Currently we've got a great variety of outfit choice (via voucher), but would be awesome to have an opportunity to buy more armor skins during anniversary sale. Black Lion Armor Voucher is something worth to consider.

edited August 18, 2020

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/oiUAAOSw0xtcQaAO/s-l400.jpg

This is a buy from me as skyscale skin, I noticed that thing recently in a middle-agish shop/ inn. It looks amazing to me, and possible mecha skin. Well, see it in one piece, it's a bookshelf.

->NEW Asurapedia

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

Requests:

1.) Primeval Outfit. I do not want armor pieces with it like the outfit. Just your body engulfed in the effect with eyes like the mount pack. If you feel the need to do armor do heavy armor that is engulfed in the effect. Do not do a helm, just the effect applied to your head.

2.) Primeval Skyscale

3.) Primeval Weapon Collection

4.) Primeval Dragon Wings (Like the older scaled-dragon wings with the primeval effect)

5.) Choya and Unicorn finisher

6.) 32 shared inventory slots

• saerni.2584saerni.2584 Member ✭✭✭✭

Armistice Bastion Pass (permanent). It’s only been on offer once this year and I missed it (didn’t get it in 2019).

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
    Deadeye (Thief)
    Commandant of P/D and Apex Predator

• I want the return of the 3 Maguuma Skins on the gemstore, they would be perfect on my Sylvari.

• Please can there be phoenix armor set? I missed buying it last time.

• Ank.9537Ank.9537 Member
    edited August 20, 2020

I'd like to request the return of Black Lion Garden Plot Deed to the Gem Store.

It seems that the said item haven't been available for almost, at the date this message is being typed, 6 months. Moreover, it looks like that this item haven't faced any discount since its release, so I wonder if it's possible considering this. Thanks for reading this suggestion!

• Roche.7491Roche.7491 Member ✭✭✭

DREAMWALKER SWORD!

• i've been checking in for months to see if Abaddon's Mask will come back. please bring it back, just once!!!

• Etamalgren.4362Etamalgren.4362 Member
    edited August 23, 2020

Once again: Please bring back the New Horizons Mount Select License.

...I just want to ride a skychonk! ;_;

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭✭

i would like to see:

night watch stool (with or without sale)
    shared inventory slots (sale)
    equipment template tab (sale)
    build template tab (sale)

• What if the team behind the gemstore released a skin bundle on the store regarding all us thousands who have wanted some kind of crossbow in the game since the launch days. The bundle contains a fairly standard repeater crossbow skin for use on Rifles and a repeater handbow skin to use on Pistols? Complete with their own audio effects and motions (much like some of the later rifle skins that feature moving parts and ejecting shells etc). It could be something as simple as when weapon skills are used, the string flexes and returns back to it's nocked position, and instead of making crashing shot sounds, they make crisp, mechanical snaps (kinda like how the Ironsight rifle skin sounds),

I would happily pay 1k gems for a bundle like that as I feel crossbows would be such an awesome cosmetic for all us Fashion Wars enthusiasts and Roleplayers out there.
    C'mon ANet! Make it happen! I will throw my money at you for some crossbow and handbow skins!

• I dont know if i am here right with my suggestion. If not, sorry!
    Whenever i have to go afk i usually let my char /sleep, so other people see i am not available. Alternative i let sit my char on a chair. Both versions dont feel right trough. A char sleeping in the wilderness or sitting on a fancy chair (except Skyscale chair) just looks not good. So today i thought of "What is if the devs develop a chair that visualy looks like your char is lying inside a tent? Or even a kind of bedroll or sleeping bag." Maybe with a small campfire beside. Several PC chars could share this campfire like the existing bonfire. Just without benefits. Would be just a nice visual. Especially for roleplayers but for other waiting or travelling with friends player too. This would add to the immersion.
    Thanks for reading!

• Revolution.5409Revolution.5409 Member ✭✭✭

Please release a new hunter-style armor for Ranger.

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Revolution.5409 said:

A Hunter can look very different depending on who u ask. I would like a tribal looking hunter for example!

• ANet please add System BattlePass (1 New Living Story = New BattlePass)

• Adir.4093Adir.4093 Member ✭✭

Please bring back the "Krytan medium armor skin" to the gemstore
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Krytan_Medium_Armor_Skin

• Kichwas.7152Kichwas.7152 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 25, 2020

This sale that's been going for the past week - extend it one more week because the Gem store has been offline so much this last week.

• Also make that a policy anytime the store has major network issues. Put sales and limited time offers onto extension.

Just say no to butt-flaps.

• Kichwas.7152Kichwas.7152 Member ✭✭✭

For a request:

More 'pants' and 'shorts' that are tight to the body for heavy and light armor. Not 'buttflaps' and skirts - it's 2020, the need to protect male players from seeing the behinds of male characters is long past, the rest of don't need to keep enduring due to their fragility.

Just say no to butt-flaps.

• Can we please see a return of the Shoulder Scarf skin? Summer nights can definitely get a bit breezy.
    I've been trying to catch this skin for two years now and ive missed it every time due to travelling..

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the upcoming Primeval Skimmer! I just need my Primeval Skyscale to complete the set. A Primeval outfit that just makes you look like the primeval effect would be great.

• Please could we see the return of the magic Wild Magic Backpack Glider Combo back in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes! It's been a long time and I would really like the chance to get my hands on it.

• I would love if the Magitech armor set showed up in the gemstore again instead of the Viper’s.

• Every other boot-glove-shoulder set was recently on sale, apart from Etherbound.

So, Etherbound boot-glove-shoulder sale!

• Revolution.5409Revolution.5409 Member ✭✭✭

@Frostfang.5109 said:

@Revolution.5409 said:

A Hunter can look very different depending on who u ask. I would like a tribal looking hunter for example!

There isn't a hunter style I prefer, I like them all so I have no special requests about it. :)
    The important thing is that it does not have shiny armor parts.

Heavy aetherblade pretty please

->NEW Asurapedia

• Llhyx.7591Llhyx.7591 Member
    edited August 27, 2020

I have seen that there is a Lotus chair available for gems. It looks so nice! How cool would it be if actually that was a mount or mount skin of sorts, or at least something you could ride on like the magic carpet.
    I would love to replace the dragon mount skin with a lotus flower. <3

• i would like the Maguuma Treads back bacause of all the problems with them at the start so i didn't buy them, then i noticed that they came back in july and wasn't able to get them so i would like to complete my Maguuma set by getting Maguuma Treads please

• notebene.3190notebene.3190 Member ✭✭✭✭

Selfless Potion

TLDR: I have one, but don't want to add it to my novelties, as I'm concerned I won't be able to use it the same way or in combination with some other things as I can when I use it from the item, but would like to add the Selfless Potion to my wardrobe of novelty items so my other characters have access to it (or my main, should I choose to use it as the novelty sometimes, forgoing the features it seems to still possess when being used as an item).

In the event I don't get a chance, thank you all for the company and help when I needed it from time to time.

• It's been about half a year since the shrine guardian ears (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrine_Guardian_Ears_Package) have been in the store. I notice the appearance package is in the next wave of sales, but no sign of the ears themselves.

• Jukhy.2431Jukhy.2431 Member ✭✭

If you're planning new skimmer skins then please consider making a manatee skin. <3

• Blueberry.8095Blueberry.8095 Member ✭✭✭

@DragonFury.6243 said:
    Discount on Additional Crafting License please

+1
    I've been waiting on that too!

• Armour skins or outfits like GW sin with the shredder from the turtles sharp metal pieces protruding.

• I want new maguuma skins for the chest and legs, it's really a beautiful set for a Sylvari

• When are Magitech and Viper armour coming back? Medium needs some lovin.

• medivh.4725medivh.4725 Member ✭✭
    edited September 17, 2020

Where is the BL Voucher dealer?

• Need Black Lions Finisher Voucher.
    • Need BL outfits rotating more often.
    • Can we just summon BL Voucher Dealer?
  • Please bring back the Stardrift Skimmer mount skin.

• I want the return of the 3 Maguuma Skins on the gemstore. Maguuma's Grasp Skin, Maguuma's Mantle Skin, Maguuma's Treads Skin. I love HoT style!

• Lurana.7506Lurana.7506 Member ✭✭✭

I am hoping for a really ragged thief like cloak. We have many shiny ones but I really wish for a ragged battleworn cloak <3