GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 94 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• I would love for the aetherblade armor skins to become available again in either the gem store or via the black lion statuettes! Love the look and design of that set!

• CHARACTER SLOT PLEEEASE!!! I NEED AT LEAST 3(PREFERABLE ON 400 GEM LIKE LAST YEAR XD) BUT AT 800 GEM EACH IS EXPENSIVE, Bank expansion works nice as well.

''Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange because this body... is LEGENDARY!!'' - Borderlands 2 Drunk.

• Nimmi.1650Nimmi.1650 Member
    edited October 21, 2020

Only one more week for Halloween items to come into rotation. I'd love to see the premium Halloween looking mount skins return like the Dark Monarch skyscale skin, Night Fang griffon skin and or the Infernal Horror Springer Skin. Would buy all three in a heartbeat.

Also would love to see a feathered dragon skyscale skin someday!

• CashCow.9548CashCow.9548 Member ✭✭
    edited October 21, 2020

Etherbound Pauldrons
    Etherbound Gauntlets
    Etherbound Greaves

Raven Mantle

• Bristingr.5034Bristingr.5034 Member ✭✭✭

Since we have all these gobblers, can we have a Mystic Forge recipe (not gem store) to combine them all?

• I'd love the Queensdale Academy Outfit to be again available on gemstore. It was probably unlocked this September but at that time I couldn't afford to buy it and just missed it.
    Please make it again purchasable. I love it's look!

• @ksgates.3509 said:
    How about allowing us to by a halo at the Black Lion Trading Company? You are offering devil horns at the BLTC now, why not offer a halo too? I know of one person who will buy it! :-)

I just wanted to thank you for offering the halo. It was far more than I expected and I thank you very much for it!! BTW, I bought it! :-)

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭

Infernal Horror core mounts pack.

• boxing gloves, last time they were seen ws 2013

• kylo.4092kylo.4092 Member ✭✭
    edited October 23, 2020

Hello, GW2 community and staff :) Is there any chance that we can buy "Raven Mantle" again in the gem store? Thank you.

• @forevergamer.7653 said:
    CHARACTER SLOT PLEEEASE!!! I NEED AT LEAST 3(PREFERABLE ON 400 GEM LIKE LAST YEAR XD) BUT AT 800 GEM EACH IS EXPENSIVE, Bank expansion works nice as well.

Man if there is no sale for character slot till next week I'm going to spend the cash I have saved to buy sorry Anet xD.

''Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange because this body... is LEGENDARY!!'' - Borderlands 2 Drunk.

• I would deeply love to see a mini of the Labyrinthine Horror.

• @kylo.4092 said:
    Hello, GW2 community and staff :) Is there any chance that we can buy "Raven Mantle" again in the gem store? Thank you.

@CashCow.9548 said:
    Etherbound Pauldrons
    Etherbound Gauntlets
    Etherbound Greaves

Raven Mantle

@Evlakk.6341 said:
    raven mantle please! it would fit in well with ur halloween skins ur adding rn

@Gearknot.2391 said:
    Still waiting for the raven mantle. Don't make me wait for months for this please :-( Dark monarch skyscale too!

How many people need to ask for this before you'll put it back in the store? Even just for a day would be great. Please return the raven mantle.

• Dynamics Exo Bundle is looking mighty fine for my role play.

• choovanski.5462choovanski.5462 Member ✭✭✭✭

Aurene's Crystalline Diadem Skin

I was away from the game when this came out, kitten it's clean

It's coming for me through the trees
    Help me someone
    Help me please
    Take my shoes off and throw them in the lake

• pleeeease bring back raven mantle

• Disccount for season 3 and 4 please?

• for skins Pyro Gloves and exalted shoulders would be lovely, also still waiting for dark monarch for skyscale....for more utility based I would love a sale for more toon slots and bank slots

• I would love to see a bundle of Expedition/Hunters contracts! As a returning player that had taken a long time off, these home instance upgrades are awesome, but I cant get them. It seems like it will take forever for them to all eventually see the Black Lion store again.

• Zodiac armor skins. I missed it last time :(

• please bring back dreamwalker dagger

• medivh.4725medivh.4725 Member ✭✭
    edited October 26, 2020

Could use a red, yellow or purple commander cape to match my tough armored outfit

• Yeah Raven Mantle would be best // mistlock sanctuary perm too

• Tseison.4659Tseison.4659 Member ✭✭✭

Still waiting on the Dark Monarch skyscale skin...

• I would like to see Dark Monarch and Noble Count. We need more skyscale skins available in the store.

• A Finisher that's either a stack of paperwork or a stack of books falling on the target.

• videoboy.4162videoboy.4162 Member ✭✭✭

I'd love a Vermillion Bird skin for my Skyscale!

(Sorry if that's already in here somewhere.)

Risen/Zhaitan themed core mounts pack, please. The Awakened ones aren't undead enough for a proper Necromancer.

• My only wish is for the (permanent) Lava Lounge pass to be on sale again. I've been checking the gw2 news feed every few days for like a year now waiting for it.

It first came out in like 2016, then got brought back for a while in may of 2018. Now its 2020. The math checks out to me. making it a bi-yearly thing sounds reasonable.

• Can you bring the Skyscale Harvesting tool back? Two weeks ago you did every tool except this one!
    Next I'd like the Runecrafter salvage o matic returned as well. Also a sale on shared inventory slots would be nice.

• I'd like the Starborn Outfit again. I don't know how I missed this one but, hasn't been in trading post, wasn't in the costume voucher selection and isn't available for black lion statutes . Please let me give you money!

• Etherbound armor skins and the shoulder scarf please!!! People love these skins and will purchase immediately!

• If I may suggest a new back item the little shadow wings on the Mad Realm mounts would look amazing on players.

• forevergamer.7653forevergamer.7653 Member ✭✭
    edited October 31, 2020

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE SALE FOR CHARACTER SLOT? I WANTED TO LEVEL UP A MESMER DURING THIS EXTRA LIFE EVENT This exp bonus help A LOT since mes take %¨$$% LONG lving. Living world 2-3-4 works too.

THANK YOU.

• Can we get Dark Monarch skin pls!! and the rechargeable port to friend again pleaseeee??? <3<3<3

• Character Slot Expansion please!!!

• Can I have access to buying the Mad Realms Mounts for the duration of the Halloween event??
    I just wanted to be able to buy the Mad Realms mounts today since the event is continuing through Tuesday! I was away from the game celebrating Halloween stuff with my kids (except for brief checkins) the last few days and I figured I'd just log on today and nab them but they are ALREADY GONE.

• also, pls have raven and parrot mail cariers available soon. would be great!!

• RIP didn't realise the Mad Realm Mount pack wasn't available for the rest of the event ... went to look at the store and realised it's not there anymore

• LSD.4673LSD.4673 Member ✭✭

Been saving my gems for almost 4 years, always just-missing a Living World sale. Reinstalled September 1st this time and my slow internet meant no way to get into the game.

Please give us a November sale, like some past years. Im roaming the world on a Warclaw cos i want to do LW before PoF :(

• Would be great if the phalanx armour skin was back for sale :)

• Well since you guys WONT MAKE SALE FOR CHARACTER SLOT may we **PLEASE HAVE DISCCOUNT FOR SEASON 4 AT LEAST? ** so I can get my scale?

• 1,3,5 name change bundle.

• Kalli.4506Kalli.4506 Member ✭✭✭

Distant Lands Mount Select License

Distant Lands Mount Adoption License

According to the wiki, last time it was in the gemstore was in august 2019.
    It's about time it comes back to the gem store now. Maybe it's not just me waiting for it but also a bunch of new players.

• Peacock pheasant griffon skin! I know we have a peacock raptor but peacock pheasants look quite a bit different and are absolutely gorgeous. There are different kinds of them too.

• Baseball Cap return? Wear hats irl and would be awesome to play as a version of myself in game :tongue:

Outfits:

• Can you make "Name Change Contract" more affordable please

• Hesione.9412Hesione.9412 Member ✭✭✭✭

Can you please introduce a holographic outfit. I love my holographic wings from my backpack, but there is no matching outfit. :(

• Grimheart.2853Grimheart.2853 Member ✭✭✭

I want Etherbound and Aetherblade armor skins back. Specifically these:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Etherbound_Greaves

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aetherblade_Medium_Armor_Skin

If the wiki is to be trusted - they haven't been in the store for nearly a year.