GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 95 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Gems rotting. Still here waiting for an exo-suit skyscale. I've lost hopes regarding aetherblade heavy armor return....

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN/PRIMORDIUS EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• it's been months since you added Raven's Mantle. PLEASE ADD IT AGAIN

• Please bring back Unbound Magic Harvesting Tool set!

• Hello, I was wondering why Arenanet stopped to make Armors from the gemstore, as in separate pieces of the same outfit that you can mix match, and only started to make full Outfits that can't be customizable, if not for the color. I think this is a huge step back and makes the game much less fun talking about fashion. I am quite disappointed to be honest and I really can't find an answer. I know it's something not new, and I know there are armor pieces unlockable doing some contents, but why not both? I really hope you will introduce separate armors outfits again in the gemstore.

• Jables.4659Jables.4659 Member ✭✭✭

@Mamma il Dio.2074 said:
    Hello, I was wondering why Arenanet stopped to make Armors from the gemstore

In a nutshell, its the dev time required. They sort of designed themselves into a corner in this regard by making a game with five playable races, 3 different armor types, and 2 genders. That is a hell of a lot of work. its far more cost effective for them to churn out outfits that aren't limited by the armor type skeletons and thus can be used by all three armor classes. By making it a single piece with no mix and match, they are less limited by existing armor pieces for which they need to ensure that new armor sets do not clip with. They officially stated that they would no longer be making full armor sets to sell in the gem store but they would be making them as rewards for actual in game content via living world episodes and expansions. That being said, they do still make head, shoulders, gloves, and boot skins to be sold in the gem store on occasion. its mainly the chest/legs that are problematic.

I would like to request new shield back items akin to the "Shiverpeak Hunter's Backpack". Preferably with less ornamentation. Literally just a nice realistic shield to hang on the characters back.

• Please bring the Wizard's hat or some variant.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wizard's_Hat

• Could you bring back the new horizons mount adoption license, or another way to get the Broad-Horn Bull skin please? :)

• I missed a purchase Queensdale Academy Outfit, and I'm really looking forward to Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools

• Please return the Etherbound pauldrons, gauntlets and greaves back in the shop, I will buy the entire set once its for sale <3

• Would love to see the Shimmerwing Skyscale Skin make a return to the shop :)

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2020

Please, as helmet skin in gemstore. And more unique helmets in the line of that one. I need it to perfectly target the foes in the upcoming destroyer threat.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN/PRIMORDIUS EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• How about to bring back in stattuettes the Vermillion Wings back item and glider combo. I wasnt lucky enough to earn them in BL chests. And I would love to see an extra version of Wings of Love combo with totaly whiter wings, or dyable. They are amazing as back item but because of love theme can not support other themes, like paladin or angelic etc.

• Please for the love of god bring back the ice encasement outfit by christmas. Thanks god bless

• @hugo.4705 said:
    Gems rotting. Still here waiting for an exo-suit skyscale. I've lost hopes regarding aetherblade heavy armor return....

I'll x2 that request on an exo skyscale plus add an exo warclaw skin just to have all mounts covered.

• Did the Mistborn adoption license just cycle out? I wanted to nab the Speckled Shortfang :( Also would love Istani license back for the Raccoon Gryphon

• Yay raven mantle has returned! Thanks anet! throws money

• @dceptaconroy.7928 said:

@hugo.4705 said:

I'll x2 that request on an exo skyscale plus add an exo warclaw skin just to have all mounts covered.

Ack! The skyscale isn't in the exo mounts pack?? I was totally looking forward to it since I have that pack and I'm trying to unlock skyscales. sigh... (thumbs through wallet, becomes distracted by moth shortly after)

• Please bring back Aurene's Crystalline Diadem skin i have been waiting months for it to return.

• MatyrGustav.6210MatyrGustav.6210 Member ✭✭
    edited November 19, 2020

https://artstation.com/artwork/46eQ2

Would definitely want some more Classic flowy Wizard / Cleric robes with hoods. as outfits

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭

Icebrood core mounts skin pack, please.

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

Primeval Skyscale please. I would like to have a whole set. A Crystalline Skyscale would also be nice.

• Strider's please! Can we have another skyscale skin where the fire is a different colour? or better yet, fire that we can dye?

• Dark monarrrch pllls and the raven and parrot mail carriers plsssss ^_^

• Thanks Arena, for longe pass really thanks so much!

Now I need Recipe for Bowl of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup please please....

I played in the month of March, but unfortunately I did not have the notion of the need for this recipe, today that I have this notion it is complicated to pay 650g for this recipe. Help me please.

• GewRoo.4172GewRoo.4172 Member ✭✭✭

Please develop a track suit-type outfit resembling the suits of common sports wear brands. Female version with belly top. Thank you in advance.

• GewRoo.4172GewRoo.4172 Member ✭✭✭

Please reintroduce Selfless Potion. This was a great ingame feature with a huge fanbase but as far as i know it is unavaiable since a long period of time. All-time classic in my opinion.

• Please bring back the Pyre Gloves!

• I'd love to see the Gallant Lightbearer Raptor Skin back on the gem store. Thank you so much!

• Strider's armor skin pretty please.

Been waiting for this skin. :'(

<3

• erevos.1629erevos.1629 Member ✭✭
    edited November 23, 2020

Hello I would like to suggest a skin for Skyscale with more Draconic head instead of bull like.
    We all know Alduin from skyrim, this wyvern is amazing and it deserves a Dragon form. I believe a head similar to alduin with 4 legs dragon body (and not skinny body please) with similar texture and modeling to him it would be so amazing. You can also make some "line effects" I send links with what am I trying to say. 1 picture = 1000 words.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NGPqq

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/59875-3-1426259760.jpg

• Please create a Vermillion Blaze staff skin.

• I just want to be awesome again.

• Please consider selling Necromancer Minion Skins in the gem store.

It is quite dull having the same minions to look at for the last 8 years.

Some personalization options would really help breathe some life back into the profession. ;)

• Please consider selling Necromancer Minion Skins in the gem store.

Some personalization options would really help breathe some life back into the profession ;)

• Any chance for discount in LW 2,3 and4 still in november? I already have the expansions but i want play season 2 before play HoT and season 3 before PoF T______T i'm waited for two long months holding the expansions

• Veprovina.4876Veprovina.4876 Member ✭✭✭✭

Idk...

What's next. Butterfly replacer for Mesmer effects? :tongue:
    Ranger pet skins?

Besides, Necromancer pets is a profession mechanic. They're there for all to see because they "mean" something.
    It would be hard to tell at a glance for everyone else what pet you currently have, meaning, what skills you potentially have tied to that pet.

I mean, if the pet would be just cosmetic, sure, but they're not, they have mechanics that other players need to know about.

• Don't do anything to skills please. Let them stay off the gemstore.

• Wouldn't mind if they released new pets for ranger... and maybe achievements tied to the collection.. ?

About the game mechanics that Veprovina said, totally agreed, if of course the context is in PvP. For PvE doesn't really make a difference.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

Already requested here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/71324/skins-for-minions
    Please use the forums search feature.

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Silvia.9130Silvia.9130 Member ✭✭✭

I'd honestly like this, I dislike the current look of necromancer minions so much it's enough to discourage me from playing my reaper.

ѕιℓνια 🌙

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

@therealgw.4078 said:
    Please consider selling Necromancer Minion Skins in the gem store.

Some personalization options would really help breathe some life back into the profession ;)

I would also buy this. As I main a Asura Necromancer and people put souls into Mechs, I would love to have a Mechromancer. :-)

I noticed the new conjured starlight hat floats really far off the characters head, almost certainly so that it doesn't clip with some of the more ridiculously large hairstyles in the game. The problem with that is that the Hat now looks bad on 90% of the more normal looking hairstyles...you know, the ones most people use. Consider changing that or adding another version of the hat that sits closer to the player's head. It really is a great skin that's sort of ruined by its current positioning.

• I would love to see the Salvage Forged and Maguuma skins make a return. Unfortunately the maguuma set was last seen when I was only a few days into gw2.

• It's not been in the store since April, Bring back the Sacred Pegasus Griffon Skin! I have the gems waiting for it!

• I missed the Foefire Armor Package :s any Information on when it will rotate back to the shop? I need to set an alarm!

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 26, 2020
    • Hippocampus skimmer skin
    • Dorsal fin backpack
    • Trident staff
    • Pants skin that turn into a mermaid-like tail underwater
    • Fin gloves (that adds fins to u'r characters lower arms)
    • Leviathan skyscale skin
  • The Conjured Starlight Hat is nice, but I think it would be even better if you make the hat follow the player's head, instead of staying on the fixed spot.

• Mil.3562Mil.3562 Member ✭✭✭✭

Please bring back the Pyre Gloves even if it's for a few days. I have waited for months.

• A return of the Etherbound armor pieces would be nice. :)