GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 96 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• Sherry.4203Sherry.4203 Member
    edited November 28, 2020

Pls bring back the queensdale Academy Outfit and the Shrine Guardian outfit. these are the best outfits I would buy them right away only if they were available ):

• @MatyrGustav.6210 said:
    So im not a person that when i feel like buying something in the Gemstore, ill buy something from the available options at the moment. We can see all the skins and such, so i usually wait for them to become available.

Please consider just allowing every item available at all times, i think you'll make more money that way, or at least have a special event once a month where everything is available for that day or something.

There are skins that i would purchase right now if available, until then ill hold my gems tight.

its very good idea to make an event every month where everything is available to buy.

• Arizan.1073Arizan.1073 Member ✭✭✭

--> Celebration Hat<-- its been not seen since 2012 and id like to get one even if it had a diff logo like heart of thorns

• +1 on the once-per-month everything-available day!

• Facepunch.5710Facepunch.5710 Member
    edited November 29, 2020

A poll in the GW2 subreddit asked whether players would consider buying an infinite transmutation stone and got over 1,100 "yes" votes in less than 24 hours.

• Please make parrot and raven carriers available!! we haven't gotten changes in the mail carrier sales for a while!!!!

• Dark monarch skyscale skin pls

• Dynamics Glider Module glider skin

• @WillPaharu.4837 said:
    Please make parrot and raven carriers available!! we haven't gotten changes in the mail carrier sales for a while!!!!

These are available on the TP, not the GS. Cheap, too! =)

• Please bring back the Stardrift skimmer mount skin and the Shrine Guardian Ears Package. :)

• My current wish list:

• Home Portal Stone sale (hopefully during Wintersday like it has been the last two years)
    • Skyscale Hatchling Harvesting Tool
    • Firestorm Logging Tool
    • Mistlock Sanctuary or Armistice Bastion Passkey. (or just start letting other lounges teleport you back to where you came from- that's the key benefit of these lounges)
  • Minux.2416Minux.2416 Member
    edited December 1, 2020

I just want silver-fed salvage o-matic return please :(

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭✭
    • Armour pieces with the same shimmering as the aurene outfit!
  • Return of the Maguuma shoulder, hand, and boot pieces please!! I already have my future look saved in the wardrobe :-D.

• Man... if the new outfit has the separate parts (I only wants boots and helmet)....

• Can you guys add shoe skins to the game that can be used on any armor type? like something fancy that only goes a bit above the ankle. Currently heavy armor has no options for it. Preferably with heels for reasons. Thanks god bless.

• @stobes.9254 said:
    Can you guys add shoe skins to the game that can be used on any armor type? like something fancy that only goes a bit above the ankle. Currently heavy armor has no options for it. Preferably with heels for reasons. Thanks god bless.

U sir deserves a thumbs up, no more thicc ugly boots on heavy armor!

• iynk.9053iynk.9053 Member ✭✭

Is ArenaNet allergic to making money?

If not, then please offer a race-change item in the Gem Store like every other successful cash store MMO.

Examples...

ESO - Race Change Token - $24.99 USD (3000 crowns)
    FFXIV - Phial of Fantasia - ~10$ USD

This kind of money could fund a ton of development so you don't have to layoff employees again.

• @Witch of Doom.5739 said:

@WillPaharu.4837 said:
    Please make parrot and raven carriers available!! we haven't gotten changes in the mail carrier sales for a while!!!!

These are available on the TP, not the GS. Cheap, too! =)

omg thanks!!

• Bring back Heroes for us lonesome warriors wanting to try get strike missions without being booted from groups everytime. Least heroes don't kick ya from a party unlike humans do. I want to see HEROES brought back into the game.

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Wishlist for next year!
    -Another mount adoption licence with Exo-Suit Skyscale. (see above)
    -Inquest Exo-Suit helmet made into a separate head skin.
    -More armor pieces in the style of Scarlet grasp/spaulder.
    -Seeing new lounge passes based on each race, charr outpost, sylvari encapment, norn moutain lounges with hot sources.... would offer fast travel to dungeons.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN/PRIMORDIUS EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• Tseison.4659Tseison.4659 Member ✭✭✭

Can we get the ritualist outfit please =)

• Raknar.4735Raknar.4735 Member ✭✭✭✭

I‘m once again here to request the Cat-Ear Hood Skin without cat ears.

You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.

• I have a suggestion toward skins as a neat idea. There's plenty of flashy/glowy skins out there, but no say flickering skins, nor skin that alternate between one or more glows as an animation timer for one to another where one channel goes up and the others go down, gradually in transition whether smooth or sudden.
    I like to think this is missed or lacking use of opportunity for various themes or seasonal sorts. Could be like backpieces or shoulders that are basically alternated christmas lights or something as inspiration.

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Really, next step of monetization, skills themselves.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN/PRIMORDIUS EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• Sven.7201Sven.7201 Member ✭✭

Hello, it's my first time posting on the forum but i really really wish for the "Springer Kit Backpack" to be available on the gemstore, it's by far the cutest backpack and i really wish to get it! Thanks! Springer_Kit_Backpack.jpg

• Arana.6498Arana.6498 Member ✭✭
    edited December 8, 2020

CAN WE PLEASE BRING BACK "" Glint;'s Gaze Mas ""? I have not seen this all year. I have not seen it in Since I started playing the game. Can someone please bring it back?
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glint's_Gaze_Mask

Woult it also be too much to ask to have a "" Cozy Shimmer wing SkyScale wintersday "" Mount Skin
    THe Skyscale is the only one that does not have a wintersday Cozy Wintersday skin. The Shimmer wing would be the best for it.
    It would sell more then the other skyscale variants.

• Ixtab.8719Ixtab.8719 Member
    edited December 9, 2020

**Ringmaster's Hat & Top Hat ^_^ **

• I would love to see 2 things in gem store.

1: a premium subscription that would give resets twice a week rather then once a week and eliminate crafting time gates, small amount of gems each month ( 500 )? , double exp and karma from all sources and 10 percent discount on gemstore purchases.

2: some kind of reset tokens that could be used daily for raids, strikes, response missions or crafting time gates. Each with their own cost.

• @Arana.6498 said:

Woult it also be too much to ask to have a "" Cozy Shimmer wing SkyScale wintersday "" Mount Skin
    THe Skyscale is the only one that does not have a wintersday Cozy Wintersday skin. The Shimmer wing would be the best for it.

There's a wintersday Skyscale: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cozy_Wintersday_Skyscale

It's the Warclaw and Roller Beetle that don't yet have Cozy Wintersday skins. Any chance we can get the Warclaw this year, please?

• Arizan.1073Arizan.1073 Member ✭✭✭

i would like to see freezie crown in the gem store plz plz pretty plz

• Can you also bring this mask back to the gemstore?
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragon_Mask_Skin

along with Glint's gaze mask
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glint's_Gaze_Mask

• @Lyssia.4637 said:

@Arana.6498 said:

There's a wintersday Skyscale: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cozy_Wintersday_Skyscale

It's the Warclaw and Roller Beetle that don't yet have Cozy Wintersday skins. Any chance we can get the Warclaw this year, please?

The Shimmerwing would have looked a lot better :D

• Penguins please. As a mini or something. Penguins are awesome!

• @hugo.4705 said:

Really, next step of monetization, skills themselves.

Would like to suggest would be like the Spirit Wolf skill or like a perm version of the minion summon items, instead of single use, but still with cooldowns. Honestly, a lot of those go for okay in price in game, but it's annoying to go back to get more fire elemental powder or sunspear paragons. Otherwise for most common builds they'll help you half decently in say open world or story.

Still waiting on the RITUALIST OUTFIT

Ritualist outfit please... :'(

• Arana.6498Arana.6498 Member ✭✭
    edited December 13, 2020

Is there a chance we can see the Wild Magic Backpack Combo? I have not seen that since I have played. Would be greatly appreciated :)
    And thankyou for the Glint's gaze mask.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wild_Magic_Backpack

Wild_Magic_Backpack.jpg

• Friday.7864Friday.7864 Member ✭✭✭

Gathering tools with useful glyphs on discount. Would buy some extra that way.

• huluobo.7036huluobo.7036 Member ✭✭✭

Exemplar Attire Outfit

• iynk.9053iynk.9053 Member ✭✭
    edited December 14, 2020

Palawa Joko's Minion Pack - 2000 Gems
    "Necromancer minion skins are replaced with awakened variants. Praise Joko! This will change the appearance of your Necromancer minions and unlock these skins for all Necromancer characters on your account. The corresponding skills must be unlocked before the minion skins can be applied."

This pack contains the following items:

Tons of other zero-effort skins to choose from if the above pairings seem off...

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Awakened

This would go nicely with other "Awakened" skin packs, such as the Awakened Mounts Pack.
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Awakened_Mounts_Pack

Ritualist outfit or atleast give us the outfit voucher so we all can pick an outfit of our choice.

• Shrine Guardian outfit with jackal skin + Springer backpack :) i buy myself Xmass gift :) There are about 4months same outfits like Zafira tactical outfit and Abyssal walker need rotate these :/ Thank you :)

Ritualist outfit or atleast give us the outfit voucher so we all can pick an outfit of our choice.

• I'd love to see the Chaos Gloves Skin again in the gemstore. I can't live without them on my new account :'(

• So you must be wondering why I pinged you here today in this forum. Well, it has come to my attention with concern that you've unleashed the majestic mount skin that is a plush griffon and no chair of it where I can snuggle a giant plush of a griffon.

Also I'd really like an attire of the new Shimmering Aurora stuff to wear besides the weapons and cape/glider. Those are just STUNNING.

• I'd love to see the Speckled Shortfang skyscale skin back in the gem store 😊 I just received my skyscale and it's the only skin that makes it look friendly.

• Making previous Lunar New Year minis that were earned in-game available on the gem store, eg mini shepherd. Or reprise them next Lunar New Year as earnable in-game.