GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 98 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

1929394959698>

Comments

• Ayon.9875Ayon.9875 Member ✭✭
    edited January 10, 2021

Want to see the maguuma armor pieces back. I was inactive in the game the last time they were available.

• A return of the New Horizons Mount License would be pretty cool :o

• cloudsareyum.8120cloudsareyum.8120 Member ✭✭
    edited January 11, 2021

I would like to see:

A item that is the light armor masquerade skirt, but instead of the front being open and becoming some kind of victoria secret fancy underwear, the front being closed and an actual, classic old style fancy skirt. Also a non sexy version of the masquerade top for female light armors, without the cut outs.

• Tseison.4659Tseison.4659 Member ✭✭✭

Ritualist Outfit! The Primeval Dervish Outfit has been in the store for months and I don't see why the Ritualist outfit hasn't been out the same length of time...

• Ogwom.7940Ogwom.7940 Member ✭✭✭

Can we get a Rox’s quiver in the gemstone again? :D
    It’s not been in the gemstone for a really long time it seems.

• BlueJin.4127BlueJin.4127 Member ✭✭✭

A skin very similar to the Shimmering Skyscale skin, but with dragon wings instead of bug wings.

• pls bring back crystal savant outfit

• @Akeha.1379 said:
    Belinda's Greatsword skin, last offered in Feb 2020. Ten months already, how about putting it up again.

This, and Sky Bandit griffon.

• PLEASE PLEASE Add the Emblazoned Cape again. Since the release of Capes into the game back in 2019, the most basic, dyable capes are not available on the Gem Store. Super simple. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Emblazoned_Cape

• Love you guys! thanks for a making dark monarch available a while back xD. could you please bake the Axejaw Skyscale available? And the new horizons license?? :D:D

Also...reaaaally looking forward to the stardust skyscale skin. hope to see it soon! ^_^

• Also could we get the hounds of Balthazar mail carrier? that's like the only one not available :(

• Please bring back the Golden Talon Longbow Skin. Either in the gemstore, stattuetes, my kidney...

• Please, bring back the Reading Glasses!

• Pls bring back the queensdale Academy Outfit!!!!!
    Pls bring back the queensdale Academy Outfit!!!!
    Pls bring back the queensdale Academy Outfit!!!

Also EXO mount skin pack please!!!!

• AshkyLicious.4729AshkyLicious.4729 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2021

5122020fb0fefbc6380555ab650ee6a0.jpg

I'd like to suggest these beautiful fairy-wings as a backpack and glider combo with 4 dye channels (link above) =)
    We dont really have any fairy inspired wings beside the moth wings, but you cant dye the backpack on that one ;)

PLEEEEEEEEASE Anet, make this happen! <3:3

• Requesting the return of the Strider's Medium Armor skin, Would really love to finish my armor set. Please and thank you~! :heart:

• There no capes in BLTC. How can fashion wars go on without capes. Put in half capes (like one thor worn in Ragnarok) And all colored capes, dyable capes. Multicolored capes. Capes with cuts and designs. Get the design team working on this already....

• I have been playing this game actively for more than one and a half month. Since the day I have discovered Mist Stranger Outfit, I want to see it as a part of my collection so bad. Please bring it to the store dear GW2. <3

• Pls bring back all 3 etherbound armor skins.. i have spent like 4 grand on this game in my 4mo playing.

Do the right thing and keep your best customers happy!

• Tseison.4659Tseison.4659 Member ✭✭✭

RITUALIST OUTFIT PLEASE!!

• Andrej.4293Andrej.4293 Member ✭✭

I'm begging for the Shimmerwing Skyscale skin...