GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 36 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Dreadshow.9320Dreadshow.9320 Member ✭✭✭

Mechanical, steam or exo mounts pack and not the exo suit mount pack, full holographic mounts.

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

Suggestion:
    Portable Mistlock Observatory Access - gizmo, similar to Home Portal Stone, that allows access to Fractal's Mistlock Observatory from any place on any Open World map.

• Stalkingwolf.6035Stalkingwolf.6035 Member ✭✭✭

Winged Headpiece (Gem Store)

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster

• Dear Anet,

Recently the Roller Beetles were added into the game and the 'race of Tyrians began.
    I've participated in a few race and I think (actually many of us do) it would be awesome if you could ride your mount with a buddy, like a 2 man saddle or a sidecar.

I can imagine it as a (250-400 gem/mount or as a 800 gem pack for all mounts) since it's more like a cosmetic related item rather than something necessary for the game or you could release it by writing a little side-story for it, probably with a little collection-quest.

By all means I think it'd improve the gameplay for the mount users by a lot and probably more people would join the GW2 community for the fun it'd bring.

Thanks for reading my wall of text,
    Sincerely, a mount-lover

• We haven't seen Magnus ' Eye patch back in store in about half a year that would be nice to see return ! As well as Braham' armor, contrary to his outfit...

• Charr bike skin for the roller beetle. I've wanted to drive one ever since I first laid eyes on them, and most of my characters are charr. And riding around on a carrion beetle is disgusting.

• Please, please, please put the endless clothing tonics or their outfits on the gem store!

Making these into outfits was a great decision, but they're getting really hard to source now as the supply dries up. Eg https://www.gw2tp.com/item/36187-endless-casual-clothing-tonic . If my maths is right, that's getting up around the 300-400 gem range, which is all very well and good as long as there are still ones available to buy.

• Please bring back Wreath of Cooperation :<

• Jackal Rune Greaves pls <3

• revodeel.2651revodeel.2651 Member ✭✭

Mordrem themed mount skins
    Mordrem themed glider
    infinite transmutation charge

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

• Zushada.6108Zushada.6108 Member ✭✭✭

Sell the VM and UBM glyphs. I have a couple of the unbreakables and would much prefer the option of buying just the glyphs or the entire tool set.

• @Hyperlynx.6429 said:
    Please, please, please put the endless clothing tonics or their outfits on the gem store!

Making these into outfits was a great decision, but they're getting really hard to source now as the supply dries up. Eg https://www.gw2tp.com/item/36187-endless-casual-clothing-tonic . If my maths is right, that's getting up around the 300-400 gem range, which is all very well and good as long as there are still ones available to buy.

Wait. I was wrong. Clothing outfits are something like 5,500 - 11,000 gems' worth of gold, and that's just bonkers!

• Please, PLEase PLEASE bring back the branded mount pack. I missed out on it the first time it went on sale and i think its the best mount skin pack in the game!!!!!!

• Would it be possible to get a facial skin where my male character's mouths would be turned into stitches like Jack Skellington?
    I really enjoy when my female characters speak during the narration of the personal story and I think my immersion would be so much deeper if I could roleplay with more realism.
    Thank you, ANET Love you.

• drmambo.7620drmambo.7620 Member ✭✭

As a few others have said, I'd REALLY love to see the branded mounts pack come back. I missed them the first time and they are glorious!

• giant airhorn that spawns kazoos that plays lions arch theme music plz

• alaskasnowgirl.6047alaskasnowgirl.6047 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 6, 2018

We need female swimsuits instead of underwear like yesterday!!! They don't have to be revealing and could even be one-piece, just something dyeable and CUTE pls!!!

EDIT: pls bring back Balthazar Outfit (the new cool-looking one)

• Race change.

Asura have invented a tonic that magically tranform your appearance into a race of your choosing.

Since you just magically changed your appearance, this doesn't affect your personal story and eveything you do ingame will treat you as if you were still your original race.
    Cultural Armor is tied to the race you are. So any cultural armor you own will become "unusable by your race" until you eventually tranform your appearance back to the appropriate race.

• Avelione.6075Avelione.6075 Member ✭✭✭

War swimsuits! To make you look kitten underwater! (not necessarily showing off your butt, but you can!)

Also, pls pls pls make PAJAMAS OUTFIT. I still want to run to the battle like I just woke up!

Choya is love, Choya is life!

• Willow.7210Willow.7210 Member ✭✭

I would like to suggest more animations for mounts. For example, the 1 slot on our is our engage function on the attack bar when mounted. What if we could unlock or purchase fun animations or interactions with our mounts for 2,3, 4, 5 etc with a possible cooldown like other skills. Just some fun things our mount could do while we wait around for events etc. I like some of them current ones, the raptor especially has some good idle animations, would be interested in more options with that which would allow for some control over in terms of when we wanted to see them or even synchronize like dances.

I could see scratching the springer ear for a good foot thump like the raptor, skimmer is really kind of bland in terms of animations or interactions. The new beetle could do some fun bouncing around of us like when raptor shakes us off, preen his little antennas, would even be funny if we got hit by the antennas as well xD. Those kind of things. :)

• I would like to see oufits that are based on the charr tribe. I have seen nice charr clothing there, I would like to see on my warband of Charr too. It shows their fur B)

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

New Glider Suggestion (for Halloween): Fel-Bat Glider / Spooky Bat Glider

Take the Bat wing glider. Turn it completely BLACK. Add tatters and holes you can see through the skin of the bat wing.

Optional: Add a black shadow/smoke effect
    Optional: Dye channel the bone/spines <--personally I just want it all black, but people like to dye things ...and this would make it visually similar to spooky mounts

• ReV.6097ReV.6097 Member ✭✭✭

@ThePolarTitan.4025 said:
    GEMSTORE

• Umbrella Glider: It would be cool to see a person gliding down using an umbrella, would be quite classy. You could have several different types as well. ;)
    • More armor that is more modern/town clothes in nature. I would love to see more suits and trenchcoats as options in the game. I know there are a few, but its a little disappointing for me since I would love to see more classy looking characters on the battlefield. I want to make a mesmer that wears a suit that is a trenchcoat piece, but there is not many options or terrific ones on the market.
    • More housing options for instances: There are many areas on the map that are instances that would be great to have as personal home instance. Many people want a place they can call home in their game and if you can have something more customization then that would be great. I know for the guild hall you can place down decorations and I would love more of that for the home instance because I would be willing to buy more.

These would be great. Not sure they'd have time to work on Armor
    An outfit would probably come out.... although the outfits are kitten specificly because they only have 4 dye slots and it often makes suits/shirts/jackets have to match the pants. I hate that you can't always find a nice outfit where the pants are different color to the rest of the clothing. Makes it overly dull.

• Bike styled Beetle skin. Machine Mounts, or mounts that look like the Charrs war machines.. or have bits of them attached.

• bring back strider armor pls im crying

• Qelris.6901Qelris.6901 Member ✭✭

I would like for the Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools to come back.

• Raizel.8175Raizel.8175 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Aeon.4583 said:
    Suggestion:
    Portable Mistlock Observatory Access - gizmo, similar to Home Portal Stone, that allows access to Fractal's Mistlock Observatory from any place on any Open World map.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistlock_Sanctuary_Passkey ???

@Raizel.8175 said:

@Aeon.4583 said:
    Suggestion:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistlock_Sanctuary_Passkey ???

This is Sanctuary, not direct teleportation into Fractal Observatory.
    It is somehow unfair that Mistlock Sanctuary provides access to Observatory, unlike others Passkeys ( Royal Terrace for ex. ). So to make it even, i won't mind to spare like 800 gems, for direct access into Observatory, since it's missing from my current Royal Terrace Passkey.

Also, entering into Fractal Observatory from any map, without going to LA, can be very usefull and comfortable for many players.

• Hey, please bring back:

• Jackal Rune greaves and gloves
    • Svanir Gauntlets
    • Salvaged forged gloves
    • Branded Wing Backpack
  • Texas.4861Texas.4861 Member ✭✭✭

Unlimited Skritt Tools

"Remember my name when you see the gods! Tell them Koss sent you!"

• I would like to see a few outfits that have Norn in mind. I can find something that sort of fits the cultural look of each race except for the Norn. I don't see anything that screams Nordic barbarian, something straight out of a Conan or Viking story. Not even Braham's outfit really works for me, despite who it was designed for. I can use transmutes for heavy armor, but most of the medium armor is greatcoats and dusters, so an outfit to cover it up would be ideal. If I want my ranger or thief to look like I'm a pirate or I'm from the American west, I've tons of choices, but a Nordic hunter tracking trolls in misty forests... not so much. I know I can transmute into cultural armor, but outfits are a better option - I often run out of transmutes. It would just help my feeling of immersion.

• It would be pretty awesome to see invisible boots in the gem store, given Norn often run around barefoot and the likelihood of ever getting the 3000 gold to buy a set, or see a pair drop off a mushroom, is so remote that I could probably play for a decade and never get one. This is something that would benefit other races as well, because I can easily picture Sylvari and Charr running around barefoot.

• InvaGir.9158InvaGir.9158 Member ✭✭✭

Anet please I really want to buy the Magitech armor I'm waiting for this set for so long please add it on the next gemstore update.

• @Gaile Gray.6029
    Can we please please please have the magnus eyepatch back on the gemstore soon?? that is my last piece that i need for my warrior fashion wars 2.
    please please please with cherry on top??

• Tunagod.8396Tunagod.8396 Member ✭✭

Could you add a WVW First Aid Kit back pack skin to the gem store

• I may be alone with this, but I would really love a Jackal Rune Helm skin that makes your head that of a jackal. Would look kinda funny when you ride a jackal and have one on your back.

• Doggie.3184Doggie.3184 Member ✭✭✭

Have you considered a sideways spinning Luxon Siege Turtle as RollerBeetle skin? ;v

• Texas.4861Texas.4861 Member ✭✭✭

@Texas.4861 said:
    Unlimited Skritt Tools

Oh please!!!

"Remember my name when you see the gods! Tell them Koss sent you!"

• Denise.8145Denise.8145 Member ✭✭

How about a Portal Tome like the Living world ones, but for your special aerea pass like the Airship pass, invitation to the lily of elon, the Queens Terrace, aso. ?

Account wide Gathering tool slots, so you don´t have to switch your unlimited ones between charackters anymore.

Time travel device....that will reset your personal story to the starting point. ^^

• Avelione.6075Avelione.6075 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 10, 2018

Pajama outfit, swimsuits, cool underwear, choya pet, more personal space for the Commander in the home Instance! pls pls pls, pretty please

Oh! in home instance, things like bed! Can I go to have a nap home sometimes??

Choya is love, Choya is life!

• My main suggestion would not be for any specific item, but that all items are switched out in the store more often. It sometimes takes weeks before any outfits/skins/gliders get switched at all, and I'd like an opportunity to get those that I want. I think the store would bring in much more money for the game if the items were changed more often/regularly.

Secondarily, please include more sexy outfits that show some leg. Many of them do, but then block them with that oddly-shaped skirt that allows no view from the rear, which sometimes ruins what would otherwise be an amazing and sexy outfit.

• Jun.7486Jun.7486 Member

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeee bring back the electromagnetic-descender glider! <3

• Wyvern.7951Wyvern.7951 Member ✭✭
    edited July 10, 2018

I was so happy to see the Gemstore today. :3 Whoever made that armadillo beetle skin is my hero. He's ADORABLE. Also really excited to see the winged head piece make its comeback! I bought Gems first thing when I woke up, haha! Thank you so much kind devs!!! <3

• Furious.1205Furious.1205 Member ✭✭
    edited July 11, 2018

Pajamas! and bunny slippers for skins! Multiple sit styles (like the dance style book, because I RP with my GF) or allow sitting on objects... Why not add hugs to that as well, I play second life a lot and I hang out there with the GF, we play GW and we are social half the time, when we are not questing... RP and imagination is a big part of gaming fun, not just tasks...

Being that Iam an RP person and come in more for social issues that to game, maybe some social area with stuff to do, like a tennis court, or some other game in game I can play with a friend 1 on 1 for those times we don't wanna spend hours in game.

A roller mount that doesn't look like a beetle, maybe a Spark mount, a big wheel or an energy ball which makes more sense anyway, lol...

Lastly! A TRADITIONAL HORSE MOUNT!! Maybe Skin the Jackal with a Horse mount!

edited July 11, 2018

This idea were told before, but i still repeat it with better discription:

Infinite Gathering Tool Upgrade Contract - Gemstore or Black Lion Chest item, that allows player to upgrade Rare quality Infinite Gathering Tool to Exotic quality.

Exotic quality Gathering Tools will have two Glyph slots, separated into two types of Glyphs. Currently we have Glyphs that provide additional gathering results, and Glyphs that provide enhance gathering ( additional strikes, faster gathering etc. ). So, Exotic Infinite Gathering Tools will have one slot for 'additional results' Glyphs, and one slot for 'enhance gathering' Glyphs.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.