GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 39 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• I would love to see the Krytan medium armour skin back in the gem store. I can't remember when it was last available.

• MMOAddict.4523MMOAddict.4523 Member
    edited August 6, 2018

Are you allergic to money? Why not just leave us access to most of the outfits and armors always? I understand seasonal, but locking away the vast majority of outfits and armor skins seems backwards. I'd spend a lot more if they were actually available, so I guess ...thanks?

Anyway, I've only been playing for 2 months and I suppose I missed the Imperial Outfit probably available in early Spring. I really want this. So I plea for Imperial Outfit to return to store, but I'd probably buy quite a few if they were ever available.

And for Halloween if you could add a skeleton outfit or combat potion, that would be AWESOME. Either a plain skeleton or a pirate-skeleton like Spinal from the video game Killer Instinct is what I'm thinking. Toss on some random partial armor pieces (like tattered boots so you don't have to do all that foot bone detail) and it usually ends up looking pretty cool. Don't forget glowing eyes.

On that note, we could use a bulky scimitar sword (and greatsword), maybe in the style of Sunspear weapons? I think that would look fantastic.

I really wish there was a way to race change also. I understand that it probably wasn't done because of the personal story, but you could find a way if you set your mind to it and make a lot of money off us in the process. I have zero doubts about this, lost potential profit on something we'd gobble up. I bet there are TONS with Sylvari remorse. Every good MMO on the market offers this except you and Final Fantasy 11. Theirs is misplaced Japanese pride which they got over with Final Fantasy 14, but didn't care enough to implement for their older game. No idea what is stopping ANet.

Please and thank you.

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭

@bokkieskitten.8023 said:
    Corgi mini pet. :3

Dalmatian mini pet!

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭

Elonian inspired hairstyles for Norn!
    My black norn i BALD due to the lack of suitable black hairstyles for Norn.

• Lily.1935Lily.1935 Member ✭✭✭✭

This might be a bit of a crazy idea. But it's something I'd really love and I'd throw so much money at it.

unique skill animations and spell appearances: I would love to have a floating sword animation like Balthazar had or replace my minions, turrets, gyros, elementals with racial designs or cupcake minions.... Flying piggy gyros... So cute... Meteor shower replaced with star bits... New walking animations like floating or some inspired by GW1 character animations.

Perhaps this is too much. But perhaps you could release animation kits for specific skill types on one profession or singular animations at a time and sell them at 200 gems for the singular or 1000 gems for the pack.

Heck you don't even have to be super creative with some. Making minions into golems only coloring the. Green as opposed to their normal silver, gold or red would be cool. Even color swaps like blue fire skills on ele.... Also classic minion skins...

Minion mount pack: The awakened mounts are cool and all. But I'd really like to see more zombie like mounts with wings of shadow and bone. And strange fleshy, undead appearance.

Wider range of body types for each race and gender: Just something I'd like to see.

Left Handed Characters: Show some love to our lefties out there.

Character customization Scars, burns, heterochromia, vitiligo, mechanical limbs: There are a wide range of different characteristics people have in real life. Some people have lost limbs and needed them replaced with mechanical ones or where norn without. Some people have physical scars. Some people have genetic abnormalities like vitiligo. And giving this more representation in games would be nice. Since people are beautiful and you're all lovely. Actually I'm scared as well... Surgery when I was a baby... large scare across my stomach. It's been a point of discomfort and shame for me since I was a kid. But I can hide it... I want to get it removed... Wearing a 2 piece swimsuit would be nice... Anyway these customization options would be loved.

Hmm. If I think of something else I'll let you know. Maybe some of my ideas are too much. But the last couple would be loved so much.

• Kaynide.5387Kaynide.5387 Member ✭✭
    edited August 7, 2018

Tent and/or campfire gizmo/toy.

Also, just a boatload of real world pets (various cats, dogs, hamsters, snakes..,whatever)

• Abaddon's Mask pleeeeaaaasee

• Daishi.6027Daishi.6027 Member ✭✭✭✭

"Time Keeper Glider" is pretty neat, and I love how grand the "Desert King Glider" is. However I personally find it a little hard to justify buying a lot of gliders as I have 3 pairs of wings with a flap animation.

Now I get that not every glider needs an animation like that, and I'm sure there are many people who do not want them.

However it would be nice to get more backs items + gliders wings with animations, where the base colour of the back item (and base glider if you don't let us dye it) that covers a wider variety of colours. We need some Reds, yellow, and green wings.

Letting us dye them is great too, Vine touched being one of my favorites, but they feel lacking when other wings are more.... full? and less akin to hands at the end of long stretched arms.

• I would love to have the "Reading Glasses"...would it be possible to get them back to the shop? :s

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

As a returning member, I really miss town clothes. I would love to see them return to the gem store. I lost some how the GWs2 shirt, but have the hat and common clothes that was the free one. I would really love some pants on my Hunters girls (Sorry hunter armor to me horrible). Why can't common (there was more than the free set) clothes Heros exist?

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hear the complain of a player from 2012, I missed all the opportunities to unlock the air filtration device (aquabreather but outside of water as headgear) was earnable during lion arch evacuation with miasmas. He reappered recently with mordrems invasions around tyria but missed it too. The skin isn't unlockable for me anymore + the vendor at durmand priory trading for mordrem samples is now useless. So I'm asking, can you put the air filtration device headgear somewhere tradable for 1000 immaculed toxic spores? Or on gemstone for 200 gems? I really want it but can't. The same for the tricolor key chest in lion arch: useless. I dunno or bring back memory boxes!

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• Curunen.8729Curunen.8729 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9, 2018

Grand Wind Catcher - why is there not a corresponding glider skin?

I mean it's perfect for a glider, and in fact the Sun and Lightning Catchers could also be upgraded to glider skins.

But particularly the wind catcher - could have some expanding aspect crystal with the nice white trail like when you run on land, and the wind effect while gliding.

I'd rather have an invisible glider skin to match with this backpiece than have to see it replaced by a totally different glider when gliding. :/

Edit - the closest I can get is using the Timekeeper Glider and dying it a similar colour to the frame of the Grand Wind/Lightning/Sun Catcher, because the circular design matches the position of the central hub of the glider. Not ideal but kind of acceptable for now.

My ears, how are you! | Kourna Jackrabbit for default Springer

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

Please bring back this skin with the anniversary sales "Aetherblade Heavy Armor Skin" <3

(https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aetherblade_Heavy_Armor_Skin)

• Maybe have an extra guild slot?I would like to have that in the gem store,and maybe some people would like it as well!
    Also,I would like to have some sort of a dark-blue(Navy) weapon skin(s)that could match with Navy-colored set :)

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

@hugo.4705 said:
    Hear the complain of a player from 2012, I missed all the opportunities to unlock the air filtration device (aquabreather but outside of water as headgear) was earnable during lion arch evacuation with miasmas. He reappered recently with mordrems invasions around tyria but missed it too. The skin isn't unlockable for me anymore + the vendor at durmand priory trading for mordrem samples is now useless. So I'm asking, can you put the air filtration device headgear somewhere tradable for 1000 immaculed toxic spores? Or on gemstone for 200 gems? I really want it but can't. The same for the tricolor key chest in lion arch: useless. I dunno or bring back memory boxes!

Hey, maybe I'm wrong, but I think you can purchase that helm skin (one for each armor class) from the trading post for less than 30 silver: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Air-Filtration_Device_of_Antitoxin

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10, 2018

whoah yup thanks for the info have to add it on the wiki! thanks a lot! :3

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• jezebel.7054jezebel.7054 Member ✭✭
    edited August 15, 2018

Please can you put shared inventory slots on sale during the anniversary sales?
    *Edit - Thank you!! I see it is upcoming! =) <3

• Hi, all and anyone reading at ArenaNet.
    The other day, I had a brilliant idea for a holiday-themed weapon. Now I know last year we had the "Haunted" weapon skins, but this is more along the lines of a single weapon for each of the 2 major holidays, Halloween, and Wintersday.

I had only the idea for a Halloween one, where it is a weapon (possibly a greatsword or staff, something bigger) that not only looks better than the "Haunted" skins, but in addition to being themed, have the weapon utter all the Mad King's remarks/jokes that he recites. Maybe if you're in combat, have him insult and laugh at your enemies like he does to you in "Ascent to Madness". There would be no need to re-cast the voice actor for more lines, as there are many funny jokes/remarks he makes during the event. It would be really cool to see that happen and possibly see the first "voiced weapon" in the game. Of course, you could disable it through the already existing "disable player item chatter" box in settings. Anyways, if you like this idea please upvote it so that someone in ArenaNet sees this! @Gaile Gray.6029 this would be a great money maker for GW2 and an awesome weapon! Thank you all for your time reading this. Take care!

Casual Alt-oholic.

Incoming Quaggans [íQ]

• Dreadshow.9320Dreadshow.9320 Member ✭✭✭

Awakened Roller Beettle Mount skin.

• I would totally pay a fair price for a Valkyria outfit plus a Gladius sword + tiny shield combo

More nordic style skins

• Returning sales for Black Lion Mount Adoption License Mount Skins please i will prepare my money !!!!!

• kazaa.9140kazaa.9140 Member ✭✭

Hello, I haven't read much of this post but I have had an idea for a tonic for a while. It is based off of the old Necromancer elite skill, once named Plague now Plaguelands!
    It use to be that when you use the skill you transform into a ball of shadow. I've always wanted this as a tonic to explore the world!
    Its an easy to make thing as the graphics for the tonic has all ready been done! :)
    Hope this makes sense! and hopefully some of you can get behind the idea

• Please make the Primeval Dervish Outfit's helmet a hat skin. It looks too good and can find many uses in light,medium and heavy armor sets to be tied down to a single outfit. I know it has been asked many times by the community before but I haven't seen any response, atleast in the threads I read.

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12, 2018

@Dragon.4782 said:
    Can we have pet aesthetics for rangers? For example if we want to change the default hyena skin to the healthier spotted hyena skin or have rock gazelles have their desolation skin. Heck maybe even have a white tiger skin for the tiger. Is that a possibility?

Interesting idea.
    That could certainly be an option to counter excessive pet menu issues.
    Thinking off the top of my head how many Moa Birds are there currently in the game?
    Red, Blue, Pink, Black, White.. non pet Green, Bloodstone, Yellow.

Lets tally them all up, at least the land pets.
    5 Moa birds
    5 Bears
    7 Cats (including PoF cats)
    3 Devourers
    5 Canines
    5 Drakes
    5 Small Birds
    4 Spiders
    4 Pigs
    2 Wyverns
    2 Saurians
    2 Plants
    and 1 Deer..

That's 50 individual pets in total among 13 different genus.
    Cutting that big 50 list down to 13 would probably be a lot more efficient and more beneficial when it comes to adding more pets to Gw2 in the future.
    This could probably be done with a kind of sub folder style system in the pet menu.
    Instead of displaying 50 pets it displays 13 pet catagories instead and you can select between Cats, Dogs, Drakes, Birds etc which would then open up to display your collected pets in that genus.

With a system like that adding a ton of additional pets to the game would not overwhelm the player with a giant, obnoxious pet list taking up most of their screen.
    And I wonder how many pets have been planned for the game and dropped because the devs have tried to avoid that very issue.

This would also free up room for not only allowing players to have more pet varaiations like the Green and Yellow Moa, or traditional Stags/Does but also more genus in general without the over cluttering problem the pet system is currently trying to avoid.
    Instead of 50 pets we could have 50 different types of pet.. ^-^ and that would be sweet.

Another benefit of this is that Anet could also remove the clone pet problem by removing the 5+ individual Feline, Canine, Moa pets etc and replacing them with 1 general pet of that genus that has 5+ different skins.
    This way players could have the ability to choose which type of pet they want to equip and then choose which skin and F2 ability they want their active pets to have.

For example you could have a Tiger with Mighty Roar and a River Drake with Fire Breath if you so wished completely removing another long time problem Rangers have had which is that certain pet's abilities sometimes clash with their build this forcing them to either never use certain pets or diminish their build because they want their favorite animal companion with them.

I'd personally love this kind of customization with my pets.. specially if it would allow me to have tons more pet skins to go out and find in the game.. or even buy in game or on the gem store.
    I'd bet if Anet released a bloodstone crazed set of pet skins (Arctodus, Wyvern, Moa, Devourer, Shark) people would buy it.
    I certainly would.

(To note, Yes I am aware that this would also mean Soulbeast would need to also be reworked specifically with their F3 skills due to how the archetype catagory works)

• Seriafyre.9468Seriafyre.9468 Member
    edited August 13, 2018

Can we get this is the gemstone and without the unnecessary pants or crazy long jacket/blanket added to what would’ve otherwise been an amazing outfit.

• These "anniversary sales" are incredibly disappointing. I realize we still have like 2-ish weeks left, but so far its been pretty kitten.

Where are all the weapon/armor skins reruns? Where are the mount skin reruns? Why is there still not a Choya Mining Tool?

• Hope the Sun-touched Scythe returns; Really missed out on it, but hope it comes back tomorrow or next day. :) Would appreciate if it happens.

• Nate.3927Nate.3927 Member ✭✭

I would like to see a scarf that isn't a shoulder piece and is instead maybe a back piece or a head piece. Reason being I want snow to fall on my character, while wearing a scarf. But I can't do that since the scarf is a shoulder piece and the winter's presence is also a shoulder piece.

Alternatively, make winter's presense, and the bat effect and whatever other effects may be applicable into backpieces instead of shoulder pieces.

• I really want the aetherblade armor to be for sale , I've missed it for 3 years in a row now. Wiki says it's only sold every March and I somehow managed to miss them everytime, hiatus, exams, and now work, it's really frustrating. Tried asking gw2 support to mail me the armor and deduct gems from my account and was turned away, I'm starting to think that I will never get the set before i completely quit the game :/

• @Teratus.2859 said:

@Dragon.4782 said:
    Can we have pet aesthetics for rangers? For example if we want to change the default hyena skin to the healthier spotted hyena skin or have rock gazelles have their desolation skin. Heck maybe even have a white tiger skin for the tiger. Is that a possibility?

Interesting idea.
    Thinking off the top of my head how many Moa Birds are there currently in the game?

5 Moa birds
    5 Bears
    3 Devourers
    5 Canines
    5 Drakes
    5 Small Birds
    4 Spiders
    4 Pigs
    2 Wyverns
    2 Saurians
    2 Plants
    and 1 Deer..

Cutting that big 50 list down to 13 would probably be a lot more efficient and more beneficial when it comes to adding more pets to Gw2 in the future.
    This could probably be done with a kind of sub folder style system in the pet menu.
    Instead of displaying 50 pets it displays 13 pet catagories instead and you can select between Cats, Dogs, Drakes, Birds etc which would then open up to display your collected pets in that genus.

With a system like that adding a ton of additional pets to the game would not overwhelm the player with a giant, obnoxious pet list taking up most of their screen.
    And I wonder how many pets have been planned for the game and dropped because the devs have tried to avoid that very issue.

This would also free up room for not only allowing players to have more pet varaiations like the Green and Yellow Moa, or traditional Stags/Does but also more genus in general without the over cluttering problem the pet system is currently trying to avoid.
    Instead of 50 pets we could have 50 different types of pet.. ^-^ and that would be sweet.

Another benefit of this is that Anet could also remove the clone pet problem by removing the 5+ individual Feline, Canine, Moa pets etc and replacing them with 1 general pet of that genus that has 5+ different skins.
    This way players could have the ability to choose which type of pet they want to equip and then choose which skin and F2 ability they want their active pets to have.

For example you could have a Tiger with Mighty Roar and a River Drake with Fire Breath if you so wished completely removing another long time problem Rangers have had which is that certain pet's abilities sometimes clash with their build this forcing them to either never use certain pets or diminish their build because they want their favorite animal companion with them.

I'd personally love this kind of customization with my pets.. specially if it would allow me to have tons more pet skins to go out and find in the game.. or even buy in game or on the gem store.
    I'd bet if Anet released a bloodstone crazed set of pet skins (Arctodus, Wyvern, Moa, Devourer, Shark) people would buy it.
    I certainly would.

(To note, Yes I am aware that this would also mean Soulbeast would need to also be reworked specifically with their F3 skills due to how the archetype catagory works)

That is actually significantly better than what I was thinking of. And Soulbeast i guess they would rework them based on their real life archetype i.e. cats and deer being ferocity and birds being deadly. Also they should add a few more aquatic animals, like dolphins, whales, and fish, since there are some interesting skins they could use as well. The only major porblem is that this massive pet rework for just one profession may not be worth in in the dev's eyes. (If any of you devs see this, know that we really appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into this game, but if this is possible and you implement it, it would be a massive bonus.)

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dragon.4782 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:

@Dragon.4782 said:

Interesting idea.

5 Moa birds
    5 Bears
    3 Devourers
    5 Canines
    5 Drakes
    5 Small Birds
    4 Spiders
    4 Pigs
    2 Wyverns
    2 Saurians
    2 Plants
    and 1 Deer..

I certainly would.

That is actually significantly better than what I was thinking of. And Soulbeast i guess they would rework them based on their real life archetype i.e. cats and deer being ferocity and birds being deadly. Also they should add a few more aquatic animals, like dolphins, whales, and fish, since there are some interesting skins they could use as well. The only major porblem is that this massive pet rework for just one profession may not be worth in in the dev's eyes. (If any of you devs see this, know that we really appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into this game, but if this is possible and you implement it, it would be a massive bonus.)

Thanks ^^ I started thinking about way's I'd like a pet system rework to work and started having idea after idea lol
    I couldn't think of a archetype solution for soulbeast but I like your idea, it could certainly open up some intersting stat combinations for pet fusing.
    I want more underwater animals too ^^ I've often requested a Penguin in the past XD

It would be a big rework for a single class though and that's definitely the main reason I doubt it'll ever happen to this kind of level.
    But it would be awesome ^^

• Ithilwen.1529Ithilwen.1529 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2018

Please make us land based spears. They could be the equivalent of staffs or bows. I'd pay gems for such a weapon. Thieves could even carry a javelin ( short bow ) or pilum.

Mesmerizing Girl

• @Ithilwen.1529 said:
    Please make us land based spears. They could be the equivalent of staffs or bows. I'd pay gems for such a weapon. Thieves could even carry a javelin ( short bow ) or pilum.

THIS CANNOT GET MORE THUMBS UP FROM ME!!!! All i want is to play a ranger than has a land based spear

• @Teratus.2859 said:

@Dragon.4782 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:

@Dragon.4782 said:

Interesting idea.

5 Moa birds
    5 Bears
    3 Devourers
    5 Canines
    5 Drakes
    5 Small Birds
    4 Spiders
    4 Pigs
    2 Wyverns
    2 Saurians
    2 Plants
    and 1 Deer..

I certainly would.

Thanks ^^ I started thinking about way's I'd like a pet system rework to work and started having idea after idea lol
    I couldn't think of a archetype solution for soulbeast but I like your idea, it could certainly open up some intersting stat combinations for pet fusing.
    I want more underwater animals too ^^ I've often requested a Penguin in the past XD

It would be a big rework for a single class though and that's definitely the main reason I doubt it'll ever happen to this kind of level.
    But it would be awesome ^^

Penguins would be really fun! I have also asked about more amphibious pets like seals and sea lions, heck penguins would be a fun animal to have seeing them waddle alongside you when you walk and then slide on their bellies into battle. But hey since our next expansion might very well involve the deep sea dragon, we could get more aquatic pets (and hopefully some more aquatic weapon skins and some background into the Quaggan and LArgos societies and cultures).

• Please bring fire quiver backpack to gem store again

• Magnus' Eye Patch needs to make a return to the Store...

• Skye.9862Skye.9862 Member ✭✭

This is actually a post on what not to put on the Gemstore and I as well as many others I know would be pretty disappointed if the original mount adoption license from last year would be re-added with the ability to select skins such as the stardust jackal and stardust griffon, if you plan on adding this to the gem store please keep the RNG way it was when originally added. I know I'm not the only one who spent a few hundred dollars just hoping to get one of the skins I wanted and had to get so many that I didn't want which is why I feel the new selection license is nice but it wouldn't be for those of us who bought the skins before that was an option, and its unfair to those of us who paid such crazy amounts if others could simply throw down 15 bucks. 200 dollars compared to 15 would be ridiculous so pretty please keep the original mounts off the mount selection licenses and if added keep them RNG, it gives a rare feeling to owning one of these mount skins and feels more like an special achievement earned from a little older players than simply buying a skin and should I mention it was no easy feat to get 200 dollars for a mount skin in the first place and I remember how amazing it felt when I finally got the one I wanted, it just wouldn't be the same.

• Some other players and I were discussing an idea that we were hoping could be made into an acheivement. We love cats and already have a few cats roaming around our home instances. We also suspect there are a few cat loving devs in Arena Net due to the cat-mander tag. We would love to see an acheivement where we could do different tasks to win over kitties all over dfferent parts of Tyria, and have them reside in our home instances. Perhaps be a little “over-run” with them...lol. And we'd love to have a title in the end to come with it, such as “Cat-Lady” or “Cat-Lover” or whatever good title pun would be purrrfect. We would really love it. Please Please Please!!

• Fraghound.5730Fraghound.5730 Member ✭✭✭

Backpacks that actually look like functional and stylish backpacks without wooden frames or a overload of things attached to it. School backpack, messenger bag, duffle bag (why not?) ect ect. There are so many styles of backpacks in the world that would look awesome in game!

• ROMANG.1903ROMANG.1903 Member ✭✭✭

Mini Ley-Line: When standing still it would just be a small spark, barely visible. When moving it would leave a long Ley-Line trail behind it. It would emit a bit of blue-ish light around it, a bit like the Mini Fire Tornado.

Mini Vinetooth: I absolutely love their model and I'd love having a miniature option for it (wether it be gemstore or in-game content, I don't actually care :p)

• Considering this topic regards all sorts of gemstore improvements and suggestions, I expect this is the place where this goes:

Bank tab love:

With 17 available banktabs, and possibly more in the future, I could certainly use some QOL improvements there.
    My suggestions:

• An option to toggle the bank to always open with all tabs:
        1. opened
        2. closed
        2. same as last time the bank was opened

• Custom naming of bank tabs (similar to the the bag names in the inventory).

• Loki.4871Loki.4871 Member ✭✭

Since I'm an old git I'd really like to see more skins-especially armours-from the first game return. Ideally not as outfits though, since a lot of the fun for me is playing dress up with your characters.

• I really want to Home Instance Node Pack will returned! Last time it was March 15, 2018 ( https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/437886/#Comment_437886 ) . A long time ago!

• Been waiting for years for a cosmetic that would show alot of leg without the skirts that seem to just have to be there. So I'm not going to wait, gonna ask.

Can you make a Loincloth cosmetic and drop it in the shop?

Please?

• Calvsie.3675Calvsie.3675 Member ✭✭✭

A birthday suit! it's a suit that makes you look like you are wearing nothing but your underoos. My charr must show off his fuzzy six-pack!

“You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.”
    ― Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys

• starlinvf.1358starlinvf.1358 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not possible given the lore breaking implications. Only Faren has the skills, training, and fortitude to wear such armor... and did so while also facing the subtle, but sharp edge of Kasmer's nuanced rejection.

• Doggie.3184Doggie.3184 Member ✭✭✭

@starlinvf.1358 said:
    Not possible given the lore breaking implications. Only Faren has the skills, training, and fortitude to wear such armor... and did so while also facing the subtle, but sharp edge of Kasmer's nuanced rejection.

I'd buy Faren's jungle outfit for 2000 Gems. He's rich you know, so I assume he spent a lot to obtain such power.
    284px-Swordmaster_Faren.jpg

• Calvsie.3675Calvsie.3675 Member ✭✭✭

Lore breaking? I feel like I am missing something.

“You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.”
    ― Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Calvsie.3675 said:
    Lore breaking? I feel like I am missing something.

Just missing the joke :) Read the whole post to see -- suggestion is that canon is only Faren can succeed in such armor, so everyone else wearing it would be like everyone riding an Aurene mount.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.