GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 55 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• VDAC.2137VDAC.2137 Member ✭✭✭

@Chadramar.8156 said:

Actual armor skins over outfits, for all the reasons that have been stated many times.

Non-gendered armor. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

Agreed! Especially on the non-gendered armor! This is why I haven’t created more human or norn female characters. I hate the look of most of the female armor options, the female version of the human assassin armor being a case in point. >_>

I’m all about options and customization! How about being about to choose make-up options for all characters? Most of the human females options come with obvious makeup that I would like to change. And for that matter, I wouldn’t mind the option for some guy-liner for some of my male characters. ;)

• Ronan.9518Ronan.9518 Member ✭✭✭

There are few things i'd like to/ hope to see some day.

Gathering Tools
    In the past you completed some of the gathering tool sets like e.g. for the Molten Alliance Mining Pick the Fused Molten Logging Axe and Fused Molten Sickle have been added later.
    Maybe the same would be possible for Dreamcleaver Logging Axe, Glitter Bomb Harvesting Tool and the like.

Mounts
    It already has been brought up by other players, but something i'd really like to see some day are mounts with a cultural theme. And not only some individual mounts but complete "sets".
    E.g.
    Plant-construct Mounts for sylvari
    Magi-Tech Mounts for asura
    "Steam"-Tech Mounts for charr
    no idea what would match with human and norn but i'm sure there are themes as well.

Since we already have seen it with existing packs like the Awakened Mounts Pack, that those packs are not extended when a new mount is released, I'd rather have them added via a (Cultural) Mount Adoption License, so that it's possbile to bring mathcing skins to the sets if/when futher mounts should be/are introduced.

• anninke.7469anninke.7469 Member ✭✭✭

Could we get Canach's Backpack skin, please?

Do not fear difficulty. Hard ground makes sore feet.
    Act with wisdom and axe.

• mrauls.6519mrauls.6519 Member ✭✭✭

Please make a version of 'Storm Gloves' for boots! You could call it 'Storm Boots'

• Charr motorbike skin for roller beetle

• Hello dear community. o/
    Almost daily, I run the Roller-Beetle races. I still want some stuffs from the merchant. And almost every time I'm running, I've a little boy next to me saying: "Oh! That turtle is beautifull! It goes fast! I like this turtle!" This little boy is almost three years old. So nobody can blame him for his mistake. But now we have this wonderful hummingbird skin, which is not at all a fish or water related animal, could you please design a turtle skin for our Beetles? Let's keep the original skins up!
    The fastest turtle ever! Rabbits will all be jealous.
    Can't wait to see if this is heard by devs.
    Happy Easter everyone.

• Uthrax.4975Uthrax.4975 Member ✭✭

I'm begging for some Chaos Skin action again, please gimme.

• Funky.4861Funky.4861 Member ✭✭✭

Legendary Item preview area

It's nice that you can preview items, but most people know that the lighting in the preview pane is not the same as in-game.

I'd like a gemstore item which either opens a merchant or creates/uses an instance whereby you can choose and equip any legendary item skin and run around with it on your character. This would let you see footfalls, trails, projectiles and other effects (day/night changes) with in-game settings.

For weapons, the character would be given a bundle-type item to hold and the skin would be applied to that, and for armour an outfit-type template could be used to bypass the armour-weight restriction. Trinkets don't have the same limitations, but there should be somewhere your char can jump-off and glide to see legendary backpack glider effects. You would be able to use any skills of the profession using it. If the item creates/uses an instance, there would have to be an underwater area and if it spawns a merchant, the char would need to be able to visit an underwater area if necessary (as not all maps have a large enough UW area to use). It could be timed to last say a couple of hours, or it could have a limited number of uses. It would be acct-bound and not accessible to any other player who may be in the same party/squad, for example.

Rationale: Legendaries are a long-term goal and require much investment of time/energy. The limitations of the preview pane mean that you can't see all of what you're getting when you set-out on that journey, so you generally end-up on youtube looking at videos of other players with the item and trying to decide which skin to go for. Of course, those videos are of variable quality (try looking-up Sharur...) and sometimes don't really show-off what legendaries do/fixate on a small part of the legendary (like draw animations).

What do we think?

• TJG.8345TJG.8345 Member
    edited April 22, 2019

@Gaile Gray.6029 Gray.6029

I have been hoping to purchase the Elonian Elementalist Outfit that was first brought up May 22nd 2018 according to:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/start-a-fire-in-the-elonian-elementalist-outfit/

However this outfit hasn't been back in the game ever since that first release according to the Guild Wars 2 wiki. Is there anyway this item can be brought back so I can continue to support the game?

Thanks

• I been craving for the Commando uniforms for years ever since watched the Commando Class April Fools video. Please, ArenaNet... or A.R.E.N.A. rather , please give us the Commando set along with the Outfit and weapon skins. Here's an example concept I have been working on:

Axe=Tactical Tomahawk
    Dagger=Tactical Knife
    Mace=Riot Baton
    Pistol=Semi-Automatic Pistol
    Sword=Machete
    Scepter=Stun Baton
    Focus=Walkie-Talkie
    Shield=Ballistic Shield
    Torch=Signal Flare
    Warhorn=Megaphone
    Greatsword=Tactical Katana
    Hammer=Sledgehammer
    Longbow=Compound Bow
    Rifle=Assault Rifle
    Short bow=Recurve Bow
    Staff=Radio Antenna

Harpoon gun=Underwater Firearm
    Spear=Tactical Harpoon
    Trident=Underwater Cattleprod

• Witch of Doom.5739Witch of Doom.5739 Member ✭✭✭✭

@TJG.8345 said:
    @Gaile Gray.6029 Gray.6029

I have been hoping to purchase the Elonian Elementalist Outfit that was first brought up May 22nd 2018 according to:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/start-a-fire-in-the-elonian-elementalist-outfit/

However this outfit hasn't been back in the game ever since that first release according to the Guild Wars 2 wiki. Is there anyway this item can be brought back so I can continue to support the game?

Thanks

It has been back in the Gem Store at least once (9/2018) since its initial release last May. But I agree that it'd be nice to see it return!

• Spinal blades glider and the Molten Jet Pack glider , or possibly an invisible glider that doesn't hide your back item.

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

Can you bring Haunted Outfit to TP for day or two?
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Haunted_Armor_Outfit

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

Trying not to make a new comment thread about this, but it's a thing we need to see, since new mount packs keep coming out:

Can we make the mounts previewable from the Gem Store screen/item?

I hold myself back from possibly buying because I can't see what's in these packages before having the buy one, unless I take an increasingly lengthier process to target all the skins individually from the hero panel mount interface.

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• In an effort to get other players to experience guild wars 1 and its old glory and lore, I would like to be able to immortalize our guild wars 1 series characters by allowing a character to be chosen, once per specific birthday present in gw2, to have their current worn armor and color to be copied as an outfit for any of our characters in guild wars 2. (like my necromancer in guild wars 1 had elite scar pattern chest, obsidian arms, Elite luxon boots and leggings with an elite luxon scar pattern face...ALL pink (except scar patterns were black) i would then be able to make this an outfit (high definition) on any of my characters.

If unable, i would like to see Obsidian armors in guild wars 1 converted to guild wars 2 outfits but the most popular versions for light, medium, and heavy... Elementalist, mesmer and necromancer had different appearances than they would in guild wars 2...so in this case, personally, I would like to see Necromancer Obsidian armor as an outfit for all light classes in guild wars 2.

Zodiac armors should be a bundle unlock. If i bought 1 set for heavy, i should get it unlocked for all other armor classes...
    Storm bow skin should have a shortbow skin as well, not just longbow.

• Please bring back the Wild Magic Backpack.

• Witch of Doom.5739Witch of Doom.5739 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Aeon.4583 said:
    Can you bring Haunted Outfit to TP for day or two?
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Haunted_Armor_Outfit

The Black Lion Voucher Dealer has it right now, if you have any vouchers left from the last time they were offered, or if you want the new War Eternal Supply Drop Requisition, which comes with an outfit voucher next week. And thanks to your mentioning it, I want that Haunted Armor Outfit, thanks!

• Depths.4051Depths.4051 Member ✭✭

Could you guys bring back the vintage season 1 content? i really want a chance to get the selfless and thoughtless potions.

• Skins for Necromancer minions.

I want cute. I want creepy. I want mecha. I just want variety!

• Motoko.8241Motoko.8241 Member ✭✭

Ravens mantle again pretty please 😢

• bbop.9706bbop.9706 Member ✭✭✭

Volatile Magic Unbreakable gathering tools please!

• Jables.4659Jables.4659 Member ✭✭

Id really like to purchase the GodSlayer bow pack. In the past 6 or so months, I've seen nearly every gem store weapon skin return multiple times over, but not once has the Godslayer Bow pack been for sale.

• gemstore request:

ALL THE OUTFITS and SKINS you gave US/NA players. For everybody. FOR 0 gems. Sounds like a fair price.

• The Remnant of the Leech hooves as boots armour skin for all armour classes. Please.

• Charrbeque.8729Charrbeque.8729 Member ✭✭✭

Mad Realm Warclaw and Rollerbeetle mount skins please. Available as separate purchases would be fine.

• BlueIce.6951BlueIce.6951 Member ✭✭✭

Please add in options to fill out mount skin sets. I have most of the themed sets and really want to get the options for the other mounts so I can have a uniform look.

Currently attempting all Legendary Journey collections at once.

• Motoko.8241Motoko.8241 Member ✭✭

Can you pretty please bring back the raven‘s mantle? I got my money ready to buy some gems for it!

• Chasind.3128Chasind.3128 Member ✭✭✭

New Hairstyles & Faces please

• Revolution.5409Revolution.5409 Member ✭✭✭

Armor that has a hood that partially covers the face and has a cloak .

• I've heard many people including myself really wanting the Hawk Wings to be back, and id suggest adding more natural looking wings to the store!

• Worlds.7530Worlds.7530 Member ✭✭

I need elf ears for my character. and please show hair when the character wear a hood or helm. (or can be toggle hide hair or not)

• Shiv.5781Shiv.5781 Member ✭✭

Can we please have Black Lion Mount License for sale? I've been wanting so many skins from it forever, but its never available...

• Pirindolo.9427Pirindolo.9427 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2019

Garden Plot Deed

I need 2 of those badly!!!!

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would love to see the Feathers of the Zephyr glider in the store by itself. Too many chests opened hoping to get it.

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

• Nash.3974Nash.3974 Member ✭✭✭

Can you bring back the raven mantle please!! Desperately need it to finish my looks.

• Wild Magic backpack glider combo and Wings of love backpack and glider combo pls bring those back esp Wild Magic

• SabreWolf.4537SabreWolf.4537 Member ✭✭

I recently started playing and missed the Exotic Shoulders from BLC, I’d love to have the option to straight up buy these!

• Minna.7895Minna.7895 Member ✭✭

@Bromio.4760 said:
    Wild Magic backpack glider combo and Wings of love backpack and glider combo pls bring those back esp Wild Magic

Wild Magic was a BL exclusive item and is actually available through the Black Lion Exclusive Chest. Maybe they will return to statuettes vendor too, someday.

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

Consider to add this hairstyle to female humans.

Rey, from Episode 8.

Male humans have Qui-Gon hair style. It's unfair.

• Aeslarin.6830Aeslarin.6830 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2, 2019

The item I have been waiting for is the Shrine Guardian Jackal Skin. When it was available, I unfortunately missed the chance of getting one. If possible, please release the skin again, I would really love to purchase it.

• Aeslarin.6830Aeslarin.6830 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2, 2019

Double post my apologies

• Genesis.8572Genesis.8572 Member ✭✭✭

I'll add my voice the chorus of people who would like to see plant-themed mount skins that would be appropriate for sylvari, such as a Fern Hound jackal skin mount.

@Aeon.4583 said:
    Consider to add this hairstyle to female humans.

Rey, from Episode 8.

Male humans have Qui-Gon hair style. It's unfair.

I’d love to see all hairstyles made available to both males and females! :+1:

• Depths.4051Depths.4051 Member ✭✭

please bring back season 1 tokens that can purchase the selfless and selfish potions. They haven't been around in forever and I'd like a chance to get them.

• rmN.2386rmN.2386 Member
    edited May 6, 2019

Please, put these back on store. got gems ready for it.
    [&AgEPVQEA]
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Winged_Headpiece_(Gem_Store)

Could we have Grenth’s Hood made available in the Gem Store please?

It’s been nice to see the items available changing regularly. :)

• zallesz.1650zallesz.1650 Member ✭✭

Exalted shoulders as a standalone item, and not on a BL Chest lottery.

• Genesis.8572Genesis.8572 Member ✭✭✭

@Ronan.9518 said:
    Mounts
    It already has been brought up by other players, but something i'd really like to see some day are mounts with a cultural theme. And not only some individual mounts but complete "sets".
    E.g.
    Plant-construct Mounts for sylvari
    Magi-Tech Mounts for asura
    "Steam"-Tech Mounts for charr
    no idea what would match with human and norn but i'm sure there are themes as well.

The Magi-Tech mounts effectively exist: Exo-Suit skins. Likewise the norn-themed mounts are basically the Shiverpeak skins. Both the Exo-Suit and Shiverpeak skins are even bought as complete sets in themed-bundles rather than RNG boxes.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.