GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 56 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Can you bring back the Raven Mantle please? It's been about 6 months now since it last was available... My purse is ready to spend gems for it!!

• Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

I want that flaming bird glider

• Crystal Black.8190Crystal Black.8190 Member ✭✭✭

Can we get a sylvan hound skin for the jackal in the next mount adoption license?

• Worlds.7530Worlds.7530 Member ✭✭
    edited May 7, 2019

Please return Dreadnought skin to the shop. I would like to buy that skin.

• VDAC.2137VDAC.2137 Member ✭✭✭

If garden plots are made available again, then I want the ability to buy a third, if only because the aesthetics are bothering me! :lol: There was clearly space made for three — why are we limited to two? :confused:

• I would love to get Infinite Gathering Tools themed after the Exalted in some way. I very rarely buy cosmetics, but I instantly grabbed the Exalted Glider and the Exalted Mail Courier!

• marioxx.2319marioxx.2319 Member ✭✭

Please bring back raven mantle and Braham's heavy armor skin, im in the middle of roadmaping my first legendary and these two packs are the only things that are missing from my personal ''perfect look''. :(

• Please bring back Menzies' Agony or Black Lion Weapons Voucher

• We want the following in either returning or statuettes, please!

Glint's Gaze Mask

Abaddon's Mask

Electromagnetic Ascender-Descender Glider Combo

• Moonless.9470Moonless.9470 Member ✭✭

Petition to make the Pikachu dance available as an emote.

• Chaos Gloves pls

• Rox quiver

• @VDAC.2137 said:

@Chadramar.8156 said:

Actual armor skins over outfits, for all the reasons that have been stated many times.

Non-gendered armor. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

Agreed! Especially on the non-gendered armor! This is why I haven’t created more human or norn female characters. I hate the look of most of the female armor options, the female version of the human assassin armor being a case in point. >_>

I’m all about options and customization! How about being about to choose make-up options for all characters? Most of the human females options come with obvious makeup that I would like to change. And for that matter, I wouldn’t mind the option for some guy-liner for some of my male characters. ;)

Agreeing with all of this, but adding more to make arenanet do it.

Skins and outfits that don’t look completely different on male and female characters.
    - Strider’s Medium Armor for example. The material and silhouette is completely different on male? Why not make it tight and nice on male too?
    - Another example is Rox’s outfit. That the same armor looks like heavy on male and medium on female is a bad design flaw.

More armors for female characters that actually cover the body.
    - Make them more realistic. Realistic armor with a fantasy twist is the best thing. Guild Wars designs are most of the time far too detailed, it’s a mess really. An epic mess, but still a mess.

Female faces without make-up.
    - Can’t you make it optional at least? Especially for Norn women it feels very out of place to have such heavy make-up. If beards can be optional on male Norns, then make-up can be on female.

Hairstyles for both genders.
    - Thats goes without explanation really. What exactly is the point of gendering hair?

• Keth.3495Keth.3495 Member ✭✭

I hope we'll get more packages similar to the War Eternal Supply Drop in the future. It turns out I really enjoyed the slow drip format. I liked looking forward to the next week's bundle of goodies. I also appreciated that the bundle is mostly absent RNG items (I, personally, will not pay IRL cash for RNG items). I thought it was a great value, and I would buy more packages like this if offered.

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10, 2019

Return of scarlet grasp/spaulder.
    Ps: why not continuing that set with a chest piece or don't know another more technological unique headpiece?

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• Crystal Black.8190Crystal Black.8190 Member ✭✭✭

@hugo.4705 said:
    Ps: why not continuing that set with a chest piece or don't know another more technological unique headpiece?

There is already a headpiece for the scarlet armor, but it is not sold via the gemstore. I think you can get it for some laurels in the ls1 rewards vendor.

• bluberblasen.9684bluberblasen.9684 Member ✭✭✭

@Crystal Black.8190 said:

@hugo.4705 said:

There is already a headpiece for the scarlet armor, but it is not sold via the gemstore. I think you can get it for some laurels in the ls1 rewards vendor.

Oki, thanks very much

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• I would love to have Grand Vizier Utumishi's outfit available for my characters

• Ghostt.1293Ghostt.1293 Member ✭✭

i want high heels and not on outfits but on all armor type skins

• Shiyo.3578Shiyo.3578 Member ✭✭✭

@Ghostt.1293 said:

Me too. Also more skirts and thighhighs please.

Can we also get a real shrine maiden outfit? It's supposed to look like this:
    https://www.amazon.com/Clearstone-mini-ribbon-shrine-maiden/dp/B01J13WD5Q

edited May 11, 2019

Just noticed we have a portal device for world bosses and one for event in maguuma. So I suppose that we will have one for PoF and one for LS maps?
    Pretty useful to switch between istan, specimen, new shatterer or kourna meta...

• Storm Gloves

Thanks

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ice_Encasement_Outfit hasn't been re-released since 2017?!
    and mistlock sanctuary pass please and ty

• Pirindolo.9427Pirindolo.9427 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2019

A bowler hat c1f357135c9c669432bcde4e252324302a17e5d0_full.jpg , like the one Chauncey von Snuffles III is wearing, tilted and ridiculously funny.

Bat Wing Glider
    Garden Plot Deed

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2019

I would like a dream flight glider, just flying with your arms as wings/glider as if you are flying in your dream.

And an umbrella glider:

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• MoriMoriMori.5349MoriMoriMori.5349 Member ✭✭✭

Shattered Bloodstone glider and Classical Glider - pretty please.

• Omnicron.2467Omnicron.2467 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019

I took a very long time with my outfit voucher to decide if I wanted Raiment of the Lich or the Winter Monarch. Went with winter Monarch and after playing with it a bit I regretted my choice.

Please but Raiment of the Lich in the Gemstore sooner than Haloween, I have a very cool idea for a Soulbeast look for it :)
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Raiment_of_the_Lich

• If not already available in the Gem Store, I would like to see a new container, similar to the season 3 portal tome, that I could store all of my unbreakable gathering tools into.

• @Shiyo.3578 said:

@Ghostt.1293 said:

that’s seriously the last thing this game needs: more ridiculous armor and unrealistic exposed skin on female characters.

• i would love to see some dyeable backpacks and a cape, maybe add a cape that can have the guild emblem on it too, i believe that was a thing in gw1. this may be a bit out there but ranger pet skins? outfits equiped by piece might be cool, altho that would be basically armor skins so idk bout that. emote packs? i would love to get back the old human idle female animation where she kicks the dirt. dance books, we have that one so make more of those? dyable spell effects? dyeable weapons? dyeable everything basically. yes even that, whatever you thought of, even that ill make it pink

• avey.4201avey.4201 Member ✭✭

I still say red tricycle travel toy with tassels to roam wvw on, mounts in wvw are gross.

• I'd love to have the medium zodiac armor return for the store, I had the feeling it was there forever and now that I need it to finish the design of my main, it's not there :(

• Traveller.7496Traveller.7496 Member ✭✭✭

I'd like to see exalted shoulders and storm dagger, if you can't sell directly, at least add to statuette vendor.

• I just want zodiac armor back. I'm about to get into the police force and be gone 12 weeks...make one unlock unlock the rest of the sets while you're at it

• It’s been so long since we got the new faces+haircuts package together with total makeover kit... there could be new stuff made for it, I’m thirsty for new options!

• Would like to get the Electromagnetic Ascender

The Charr Cosplay Fashionista Warrior! (Also a Bard!)

• qbalrog.8017qbalrog.8017 Member ✭✭

I wished to be able to interact with the cats in my home instance and you obliged with the cat toys (thank you!). Now, in the human instance, every time I walk by the orphanage, i wish I could do something for the orphans. I know you'd have to try to do something equivalent for the other home instances, but how about something for the poor kiddies?

• Roksiel.6123Roksiel.6123 Member ✭✭

Phalanx Armor skins. I want the boots for my guardian but they're not on sale. =/

• Ghostt.1293Ghostt.1293 Member ✭✭

@elijah.9014 said:

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@Ghostt.1293 said:

that’s seriously the last thing this game needs: more ridiculous armor and unrealistic exposed skin on female characters.

We should both be able to get what we want without looking down on each other for wanting something different...

• Xero.8391Xero.8391 Member ✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

I would LOVE to buy the Cryomancer glider.

• swimsuits cause sexy summer, lingerie cause sexy armor because i enjoy making my avi sexy and i'm honest about it

• @choco.9863 said:
    swimsuits cause sexy summer, lingerie cause sexy armor because i enjoy making my avi sexy and i'm honest about it

This above. I remember a while back making a post about having awesome swimsuits and bikinis available for a big summer event. We are coming up on Summer Anet ;) ALSO, can we have the Wild Magic Backpack/Glider Combo back? I cant remember if it was a Chest or Store Exclusive, but god, this is a big thing I am waiting for right now, second to what i mentioned first of course.

• Wyvern.7951Wyvern.7951 Member ✭✭

I'd love to see the raven mantle make its return. (:

Also some warclaw skins would be lovely! Whether that be a return of the old set or some new ones. :D

@choco.9863 said:
    swimsuits cause sexy summer, lingerie cause sexy armor because i enjoy making my avi sexy and i'm honest about it

Please do this anet

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

Sylvary themed mounts, and armor sets. no more outfits, i rather mix and match... also id rather buy something else than just gloves and boots. chest and pants maybe ?

• Lithril Ashwalker.6230Lithril Ashwalker.6230 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 19, 2019

I want the heavy zodiac armor back...but i honestly think that everyone that bought 1 set of the zodiac armor should have all other sets unlocked too!

REQUESTED SKYSCALE SKIN-ANET PLEASE, I BEG YOU!

• SnowHawk.3615SnowHawk.3615 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 19, 2019

New hairstyles
    No recycled hairstyles

• Motoko.8241Motoko.8241 Member ✭✭

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:
    I want the heavy zodiac armor back...but i honestly think that everyone that bought 1 set of the zodiac armor should have all other sets unlocked too!

Why should you unlock all sets when only buying one? Besides the fact that this would outrage everyone who bought multiple sets. It simply makes no sense, you don’t unlock all aetherblade sets when buying one. Anet would lose profit doing this.

• @Motoko.8241 said:

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:

Why should you unlock all sets when only buying one? Besides the fact that this would outrage everyone who bought multiple sets. It simply makes no sense, you don’t unlock all aetherblade sets when buying one. Anet would lose profit doing this.

And they didn't lose profit from playerbase when layoffs happened or skyscale collection had issues?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.