GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 57 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Sparkly.9258Sparkly.9258 Member ✭✭

I saw some other players request a return of the Zodiac armor skins, and I wanted to add to it as well. I'd really like to see these come back!

• I would love to see the Plush Charr Backpack return! I've been collecting all the Charr packs and I'd snatch up this backpack in a heartbeat!

• Zephyr.8015Zephyr.8015 Member ✭✭

I want Caithe's crystalized aurene effect as either an outfit or as options for new Sylvari looks. Will pay gems for said things! Also I would still love to see Guild slot expansion(s).

• Fengzhou.9853Fengzhou.9853 Member ✭✭✭

I would love to see an Etherbound Pauldron addition.. and some more pieces for the Exalted stuff. I just would love in general to see these have full armor sets available that aren't outfits.

• I would love to have Braham´s Armour Skin back in the store, the chestpiece was awesome.

• Would love to see the Phalanx Armor skin return.

• What about thrones that have the effects like those on mounts... example an ice throne with the "fog" effect of the ice mounts. One of my characters needs an ice throne.

• Samnang.1879Samnang.1879 Member ✭✭✭✭

requesting Dragon glider back in BLT chest plox :cry:

Anet: give us in-game customizable human NPC companion please
    Please, no more balance changes, or at least reset our gears so we don't have to waste gold changing gears every time.
    Please have option to not receive bloodstone dusts, empyreal fragments, dragonite etc

• Keth.3495Keth.3495 Member ✭✭

Please bring back Awakened Mounts Pack. Thanks!

• I would love to see more Dreadnought skins (or just armored mount skins in general) for the rest of the mounts (especially with the addition of the Skyscale). To me it just makes the Raptor look more combat ready (my mental image is of fully armored mounted cavalry) and the bulkiness helps make it appear more proportional for large Charr/Norn players. Plus they can be appealing skins for people that want something a little more varied than the slight feature changes but not something like extremely glowy.

Also bonus points if you were able to make like an Dreadnought/armored Warclaw skin with Guild Emblems like the artist Wes Sly designed a few months back. :smiley:

• @Sparkly.9258 said:
    I saw some other players request a return of the Zodiac armor skins, and I wanted to add to it as well. I'd really like to see these come back!

was me... but its sooo annoying

• We've been patiently requesting the return of the following for months now:
    Storm Gloves
    Electromagnetic Ascender-Descender Glider Combo
    Glint's Gaze Mask
    Abaddon's Mask

• Vegeta.2563Vegeta.2563 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 24, 2019

Requesting new items..

Gemstore Item(s):

• Recharging Revive Orb. Cooldown of 15 minutes. 800 gems to buy.

Black Lion Chest:

• Bottomless Metabolic Primer Contract *
    • Bottomless Utility Primer Contract *
    • Permanent Total Makeover Kit Contract - Requires Permanent Hair-Style Kit, and comes with a component to upgrade the Hair-Style Kit into Total Makeover Kit.

* Each primer lasts for 12 hours max, but never runs out of uses. No cooldowns like all other respectable permanent contracts from Black Lion Chests.

• YtseJam.9784YtseJam.9784 Member ✭✭

Summer is just around the corner, how about some swimsuits, and maybe some summer event? Maybe you could revive some of that Southsun Cove beach areas :)

• VDAC.2137VDAC.2137 Member ✭✭✭

I would like to see the Soul River glider available, please. :)

As for new items, I continue to wait and hope for sylvari-themed mounts and new armors. :heart:

• UrMom.4205UrMom.4205 Member ✭✭

Currently need the Pirate Corsair hat for a look (endgame is fashionwars), so that's my request for a return. Cash in hand ready to buy, just need it back on the store!

• fra.5241fra.5241 Member

I missed Raven Helm and Raven Mantle. Could you put them in the Gemstore?

• Sileeent.5861Sileeent.5861 Member ✭✭

Is it already known when we get a Skin for Skyscale? B)

• Isle of Stars.3049Isle of Stars.3049 Member ✭✭✭

Braham's Heavy Armor or Phalanx Heavy Armor please!

Also, Zodiac Armor sets to replace the Aetherblade Armors would be awesome.

An unsavory fellow beloved by those of unsavory ilk.

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2019

For skyscale, would be cool to have the skins shown in guild chat so the snake-head and the mega crystal prism dragon that look like ultra necrozma but with rainbow color.

Guild Chat Episode 86 - Skyscale Development, 1 hour 15.

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• Ancient Elementalist male armor from guild wars.

• The Profane, Kryta and Primeval sets; Exalted shoulders

• Allytria.6734Allytria.6734 Member ✭✭

This may have been said already but I think a Lawn Chair would be a cute chair idea for summer!

• The Olmakhan's other armor pieces like the headpiece.
    • More Exalted armor pieces.
    • More pelt based attire like the houndskin mantle, for most armor pieces.
    • Maybe a Dragon pelt based armor piece or backpiece.
    • Mount skins that show a rep'd guild's logo.
    • Piñata mount skins.
    • Maraca mace skin.
    • A medieval bucket helmet.
    • An actual bucket as a helmet.
    • An ice themed backpiece.
    • An open and compact designed, engineer's tinkering kit as a backpiece with a visible turret stand base.
    • A set of sheathed daggers and supplies a thief might use, but packed lightly as a backpiece.
    • A well decorated wall mirror as a backpiece.
    • A first AID kit backpiece.
    • A mounted crystal ball backpiece that sometimes channels either a npc that falls in your story's words of wisdom, or a Revenant's Legendary Stance's messages that normally only the Revenant hears.
    • A compact backpiece kit with either an elemental totem bindings, or a ring with the 4 Elementalist attunements circling around at the same time.
    • A small collection of different skull pieces/types strung up and hanging together from a small sack as a backpiece.
  • Pixlboy.5296Pixlboy.5296 Member ✭✭✭

Please can we get Knight of the Grove Package back?
    Or just Canach's Backpack Set alone?
    It is the only chance to get this skin besides random guaranteed unlock, and it was so long ago since it was available.

♫♪ Who lives in a pineapple under the sea ♪♫
    ♪♫ "Selbbub Squarepants" ♫♪

• Oddball.3501Oddball.3501 Member ✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

Wow, what a fantastic idea! Congratulations on your recent successes, I personally think the Skyscale launch was incredible work!

Right at the top of my hit list is "A bunch of Crystal Champion skins" to allow the player to customise the animation attached to Leap of Faith. (Or maybe just the ability to cosmetically effect the current one. Change the colour or something like it) I imagine you already have a database full of options! I'd love to see a Bloodstone skin. Hell, I'd love to see this option in game. We all love Aurene, but she doesn't make life easy when you're trying to land that perfect mount chain.

I'm avidly excited to see the new Skyscale skins. The Branded Skins look incredible!

• Wyvern.7951Wyvern.7951 Member ✭✭
    edited May 29, 2019

I'd love to see a oriental Dragon/Kirin inspired skin for the skyscale. Something a long the lines of this beautiful origami Kirin.

• Samuel.4812Samuel.4812 Member ✭✭✭

I would just like to request that the permanent sand shark finisher return to the store. I dont ever remmeber seeing it on there..? but i found it on google and whoah i need that

Also I would love to see a true WHIP weapon (possibly a "dagger" model) Legendary. It would share the paintbrush/stars look of astralaria/twilight etc. Except it would be a black and white weapon trail
    Stun animations would literally show the enemy choking with it wrapped about.

Anyway anything along those liens would be amazing if it ever happened.

• serialkicker.5274serialkicker.5274 Member ✭✭✭

Braham shield skin please. Been waiting for that sucker a long time now.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Etherbound Glider direct gem purchase please. None of this black lion gambling either. I wont be drawn into all that shadiness. I have funds ready for it

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

A focus that is actually just a jacaranda

• Silyth.7382Silyth.7382 Member ✭✭
    edited May 30, 2019

Can we have the other mounts as chairs too? Would love to just sit with my raptor or griffon.

Also hippogriff mount skin. No horns. Eagle face. Back hooves. You'd be my friends forever. ;)

• I've got a character with every fiery thing I could find. Hellfire armor, Volcanus, Incinerator/Rodgort, fire quiver backpack, all fiery mount skins, the meteor glider and the destroyer wings dyed orange/black, realm portal spike finisher, and the Hounds of Balthazar mail carrier. I think the only thing missing is a chair! Could we please get a fiery chair, maybe Balthazar themed?

• Umbralpixel.9305Umbralpixel.9305 Member ✭✭
    edited May 30, 2019

Please if you could ,make not to risque light armor skins for heavy armor players. Oh and a dragon tail. Also oh you could sell armor with temporary stats before disintegrating maybe even make quest to keep keep the stats. Hmm? i want frost phoenix wing glider and a phoenix tail. Also these are not my ideas so never feel even a hint of gratitude towards me
    main point: light armor skins for heavy armor maybe just casual separate pice skins but maybe really expensive and dragon and phoenix tail. Oh my dream is to ride chicken mount skin. Also if there is alreay light armor like skins for heavy armor then please if it could be expanded.
    ~~~~

• I've realized exactly what the game is missing...
    Power of Money weapon skins designed to look like the player being horrifically wasteful with their pocket change like a coin shooter rifle, a money bag shield, or a gold pouch focus.

• Obtena.7952Obtena.7952 Member ✭✭✭✭

Dear Anet

Please create a consumable stat reset item for any Ascended gear.

If you think balancing is only driven by performance and justified by comparisons to other classes then prepare to be educated:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/balance-updates-the-heralds-near-future-and-pvp-league-season-13/

• Shiyo.3578Shiyo.3578 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

Can heavy armor get a super short skirt that shows off legs like vipers for medium and apprentice pants for light? Heavy currently has no short skirt option while the other two armor types do.

Please and thank you.

• RAZOR.7246RAZOR.7246 Member ✭✭

Self buff canister specifically for open world so I can run around on a class that doesn't buff itself very well and still enjoy playing it to it's potential.
    E.g. 1 hour buffs for 25might, fury, quickness, alac, prot, swiftness

• Keth.3495Keth.3495 Member ✭✭

@RAZOR.7246 said:
    Self buff canister specifically for open world so I can run around on a class that doesn't buff itself very well and still enjoy playing it to it's potential.
    E.g. 1 hour buffs for 25might, fury, quickness, alac, prot, swiftness

Holy P2W, Batman! Please, no!

• LucasC.4016LucasC.4016 Member ✭✭

Hello! I would like to see Istani Isles Mount Licenses come back to the store, please! <3

• cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think an Awakened Abomination warclaw skin could be neat. And just a regular Bengal tiger warclaw skin without all the armor and such.

And some skyclaw skins! Some more traditional looking dragons with horns. Wyvern skin. Completely crystal skin that has a similar feel to Exordium. Maybe even a flying Hydra skyscale skin so I can ride around on King Ghidorah. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Ghidorah Tons of cool dragon skins that could get really creative.

Also, a complete etherbound set without them being black lion chest random drops would be nice. I really wanted the forged shoulders but after 50 keys realized it wasn't worth the gamble.

I'm having a really hard time finding something that goes with my shiny new greatsword. Was thinking it might be cool to get an outfit that is made of crystal, not just asymmetrical crystal spikes everywhere.

The zodiac armor is a bit low res, I know that's less of a suggestion and more of a request. But some of the textures of the armor are pretty flat. I can understand not being able to dye the blue part, but when the armor looks like plastic instead of medal it kind of lessens the appeal.

The black lion chests right now are also very underwhelming, but perhaps that will be updated in a couple weeks anyway.

Here's a neat crystal dragon concept I found earlier: https://i1.wp.com/newearthenergies.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/crystal-dragons.jpg?ssl=1

• VDAC.2137VDAC.2137 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

Please Return: Soul River Glider

New Items: Endless Spider Tonic (if not from the Gem store than somewhere in game, please) I could only find the “plastic spider” and I would like to transform into one of the actual in-game ones with the jungle spider being my favorite. A spider staff as a legendary or Gem store item would be awesome too! =)

And another shout out for sylvari-style mounts and more cultural armor! :#

Basically, if it’s sylvari or spider-themed, I will buy it! :3

• Thar.9465Thar.9465 Member ✭✭

Please add the glowing purple mask to the gem store. I've been waiting. I've been waiting for such an item ever since the first mask appeaed, and now I've seen it on a character, only to realize that It's completely unobtianable since I don't want to have anything to do with this social media stuff and completely missed the time window by more than a month. This is beyond demotivating.

• I would like to request the Braham's Heavy Armor Skin, please. :)

I have seen at least two other players mentioning this in this topic in the past two weeks. I have been waiting for this quite some time now. Weeks, months maybe?
    Can't wait to change my Heavy Charr look anymore. There really isn't any other skin that look similar to that chestpart.

Thanks in advance. ^^

• Zuldari.3940Zuldari.3940 Member ✭✭✭

Materiel storage and bank tabs plz. And the original mount adoption licenses

Coo! Quaggan Love's You! ♥♥♥

• Doug.4930Doug.4930 Member ✭✭

Another request for the Pirate corsair skins to be brought back.
    Also waiting for Zafirah's rifle skin to return, instant buy the moment those items appear.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.