GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 59 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Tarlonniel.6534Tarlonniel.6534 Member ✭✭✭

Can we please get a Canach mini, in his signature armor?

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 20, 2019

Here is my list of what I would like
    1.) Skyscale Gem Package - To give new players a way to catch up for the mount. (Old Currency, food, etc)
    2.) POF Meta Portal: Have it for Tyria/HOT (Note I see a lot of other people are requesting this)
    3.) Master Portal Tome - In it you can place the POF Meta Portal, Home Portal, Hot Portal, World Boss Portal, Living Seasons Tomes, Permanent Passes.
    4.) Skycale Logging Tool

Note: Even after I complete my Skyscale, I think the alternative is needed.

• Could the Braham's armor skins return in Gem store? It's the only armor skin set I am missing and would use. :)

• Jin.8501Jin.8501 Member ✭✭

Can we have another chance to buy "Primeval Dervish Outfit"?
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Primeval_Dervish_Outfit

Thank you

• wrathmagik.3518wrathmagik.3518 Member ✭✭✭

Please bring back the permanent lava lounge pass :)

• CJH.2879CJH.2879 Member ✭✭✭

One week later & still no signs.... a return of the Fallen Balthazar Outfit please.

• I need the Super Adventure Box harvesting and mining tool.

Gotta finish the set, just my lonely logging bear.

• Lithril Ashwalker.6230Lithril Ashwalker.6230 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 17, 2019
    • Endless Toilet Paper Roll
    • Endless Snowball Container
    • Endless Rotten Egg Container - Forced effect to make anyone hit to vomit/pee yew
    • Some endless toy to make us barf
    • endless snake tonic back from gw2 alpha (please)

• https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Rotscale _> skyscale skin please.

• Merry-go-round animals as mount skins with rods included for us to hold onto. Jackal/ground animals bob up and down slightly but limbs and head dont move - music played when moving IMAGINE THE FUN IN TOWNS!

• Daishi.6027Daishi.6027 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17, 2019

@Daishi.6027 said:

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:
    Me: thief, stop jumping around.
    Thief: can't i am high

Guy: i am so high right now. I see like 10 players in middle.
    (Enemy team had 3 mesmers)

A-net can we get "Drop it like it's Hot" circular hand gesture as a How to Dance?

Please and thank you.

As much as a joke as that post was, I would legit pay for that.

• Bathos.6341Bathos.6341 Member
    edited June 17, 2019

A raptor skin based on the Tyrannus from GW1, and a winged wolf skin for the Skysalce, an Airwolf you could say! lol
    Please and thankyou.

• My friend wants to buy the Braham armor for a long long time! She has the money saved for almost 6 months
    Will appreciate if you can make her happy and bring it back in the next patch :)

Thank you

• I dont know if this has been mention before but please add a class change voucher or something like that, a lot of people just dont want to create another character just to try a new class >_<

• Here are somethings that I would like to see.
    1. A way for the player base to vote on what makes a return to the gem store. Here are a some of the rules that I think that this should go by.
    -Must have ownership of core game and expansions
    -Everyone has one vote per month
    -Everything that has been on the gem store can be voted on expect holiday and event related items.
    -The same item(s) can not be voted upon after it has been on the gem store for (insert in frame here)
    Why I suggest this is will build an easier consensus on what the players want.

1. Some sort of time traveling event that brings back the season 1 content. I myself and probably many others missed it the first time round.
      Which give us the chance for achievements and wardrobe unlocks. As well as just to get the story factor.

2. And the last thing is the return of the Magitech Armor please. ;)

• Can we please see a return of the Shoulder Scarf? I missed it during the winter and I've been wanting the skin for ages. Thanks!

• VDAC.2137VDAC.2137 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2019

I hope we’ll continue to see new and returned items frequently in the Gem Store! :)

I know a few of these were available not long ago but I only recently made characters I want some of these for:
    1) Soul River Glider
    2) Black Feather Wings Thank you!
    3) Desert Racer Mount License

• Archon.3987Archon.3987 Member ✭✭
    edited June 18, 2019

Returning player here. Bought Path of Fire Ultimate today. Looked through the mount skins.
    Was pretty disappointed when I saw the Dreadnought Rapter was not available for me to purchase.

Please bring back the Dreadnought Raptor Skin soon. :'(

• zionophir.6845zionophir.6845 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2019

hopefully the Warclaw Mount Skin collection will be put up again for sale..

Guild Wars 2: Your Math Tèacher [MATH]
    Guild Wars 1: Scout of Your Math Teacher [MATH]
    Guild Wars 2: Digital Headhuntaz [aBrA]

• I would like to see:
    Wild magic Backpack and Glider Combo!
    Celestial Mount package!
    A random weapon skin box.

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

Guys, you did return Madrealm mounts. Please put Halloween outfits for sale too.

• Storm Gloves Skin...how many months now?

• Mordremoth Dye Kit again please

• BlueJin.4127BlueJin.4127 Member ✭✭✭

Mistlock Sanctuary passkey

^^

• Friday.7864Friday.7864 Member ✭✭

@BlueJin.4127 said:
    Mistlock Sanctuary passkey

I second that.

Discounted shared inv slots would also be nice :smile:

• Hey, not sure if I'm going to the right place to do this, but please bring the Arcane outfit back to the store! I've never been in a position to buy it when it was available, and I really want it!

• zimsalabim.9370zimsalabim.9370 Member
    edited June 20, 2019

Hey I would like to see the Dreadnought Raptor Skin in the gem store again :-)

• ren.1492ren.1492 Member
    edited June 20, 2019

Hi! I'd like to request the return of the Arcane Rifle Skin and the Exo-Suit Mounts Pack. I'd want to see a new Mounts Pack too. =)

• Kondor.2904Kondor.2904 Member ✭✭✭

Would be great to have a dragonsblood spear available during the Dragonfall events as a permanent backpiece skin.

• Super adventure Box mining and harvesting tools. And bring back the logging tool. Holograms just like Dragon's Bash has!

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭
    • Scale Dragon like Wings pack, but White or some other bright colour. Ofc with the flap-when-jumping animation!
  • Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭

I like some of the other comments so I wanted to include them:
    New Mount Packs. I feel we are overdo. I would like an Asura themed one. Maybe Mecha.
    Permanent Mistlock Sanctuary Pass
    New Dragon wings (colors) that flap when jumping. I would love Whit/Gold Wings. More wings with the jump animation period.

• Hope you are doing well. I would very much like to see [Haunted Armor] outfit come back I missed out on it because I was going to trucking school now I am back and loving gw2 again this outfit is my only request

P.S I won't play classic wow if you bring it back before August 😜 ... I'm just kidding I'll never play that again I'd rather stick to a game I know the dev team won't f*** up

• @Josiah.2967 said:
    4.) Skycale Logging Tool

Definitely this! I've been waiting for the logging tool to release since the day I saw the first tool of the Skyscale series.

• Astrolicus.3716Astrolicus.3716 Member ✭✭✭

Can you please bring the Cozy mount skins back? I always miss it every December. I want to buy those skin games for my ice king themed character.

• Doggie.3184Doggie.3184 Member ✭✭✭

I'd like to purchase a water themed Leviathan Skyscale skin that breaths boiling/bubbling water for it's skill or even a whirlpool, whatever you can do. :)

• Vishnok.7059Vishnok.7059 Member ✭✭

Please i want back in gemstore the Golden Feather Wings.Thank you

• Aenaos.8160Aenaos.8160 Member ✭✭✭

Well,I'm not going to read through 60 pages of posts but in case it hasn't been suggested yet,Aquarium Chair.
    Complete with corals,fish,maybe a shark or two and us right in the middle enjoying our time making bubbles.

• jassim.1724jassim.1724 Member ✭✭

we need cape in the back armor !!!! look at prety cape <3

• eduardo.1436eduardo.1436 Member ✭✭✭

Pretty sure I won't be the first or last but mini job-o-tron/Hero-Tron when? :tongue:

• Can we please see a return of the Shoulder Scarf? I missed it during the winter and I've been wanting the skin for ages. Thanks!

• telrre.4693telrre.4693 Member
    edited June 24, 2019

Any chance for feather wings backpack but using the model of Wings of Love backpack? I adore those wings (because they actually look like wings) but pink floating hearts don't suit that many characters :c

• it would be great to see the Exalted Glider or the Black Lion Glider Voucher again =)

• Copper.9507Copper.9507 Member ✭✭

I would pay a great deal for Ascended Aurene mount skins — a look that matches her new one, on ALL mounts, not just the PoF mains. That crystalline dawnlight color...

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 24, 2019

I know this has come up before but please can we have a branded roller beetle mount? Now the skyscale is getting a branded skin there will be one for every mount except the beetle and I'd love to be able to complete the set!

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"In this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song! In this town, don't we love it now? Everyone's waiting for the next surprise!"

• Race specific mount skins.

• For the Sylvari a Fern Hound skin for the Jackal or WarClaw (or planty type skins for all the animals copied)
    • For the Humans a Hound of Balthazar skin for the Jackal or WarClaw (By the way, the NPC humans ought to stop saying "By the six!" any time now. And the Charr ought to start saying "I told you so.")
    • For the Charr a Charr Car skin for the beetle mount.
    • For the Norn a rolling ale barrel skin for the beetle mount (with the Norn bouncing along on top - or running backwards like a lumberjack on a log)
    • For the Asura a Charr (or Norn) skin for the raptor or bunny mount (the Asura would ride "piggy back" style)
  • Mikexsa.6482Mikexsa.6482 Member ✭✭

Can we please return Braham's Heavy Armor Skin???
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Braham's_Heavy_Armor_Skin

I have not seen them in a year.
    Please im waiting months for them.

• Eevee.9107Eevee.9107 Member ✭✭

oh man, I don't know if this has already been said or not, and I know it's summer, but I really really want an ugly sweater/oversized sweater shirt skin (or outfit possibly?).

Also, I think warclaws are perfectly suited for a sheep/bighorn ram skin, especially with their headbutt leap animation.

• I really want to see Belinda's Greatsword Skin. :D And Shifting Sand Mining Pick if possible.

• I need the Electromagnetic Ascender/Descender combo back in the store for reasons. Please and thank you.

• Dyes could use a new tier. Dyes have lost the prestige and meaning that they used to have back when the color black on your armor was a rare and cool thing, having a certain dye on your character used to be noticeable and notable. A new tier of dyes with some kind of unique sheen or effect would be awesome. Anything from an interesting gradient to a really strong gloss finish would make them desirable, interesting, and give some life to the dye market that is currently based mostly on artificial rarity rather than the actual aesthetic look of the dye.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.