GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 62 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Please add the Recharging teleport to friend into the store soon. I would like it and I feel loads of others would as well.

• Nor.2057Nor.2057 Member ✭✭
    edited July 13, 2019

An item that allows you to change Profession once in a lifetime within the same weight archetype only (for example if you are a thief the possibility to change to ranger or engineer only)

• Jugglemonkey.8741Jugglemonkey.8741 Member ✭✭✭✭

If people are still looking at this thread, I'd love some way to get the Arcane Marksman Rifle from the gem store, be it gems or whatever. From what I see it was available for a week and then never again, which sucks as it's a cool skin.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Arcane_Marksman_Rifle

Critical Kit, Deadeye.
    “If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.” - John Steinbeck

• It would be amazing if there could be a Customizable Outfit Item that basically saves your current look as an Outfit so your character can have two or three or your own custom Outfits to change between....

Either way, thanks for all of your hard work making such a fantastic game! : )

• Why can the female characters adventure around in little more than 2 bandaids and a cork, while the male characters are completely covered from neck-to-wrist-to-ankles? (Yes, I know there's 1 or 2 Harnesses -- FOR HEAVY ARMOR WEARERS!)

Turn off the 'phobia dev-bros....

• You've built "theme" packs for the mounts (Spooky, Exo-Suit, Wintersday, Branded, Exalted, Awakened) and we've all built characters and skinned our mounts around those themes. Then you put out 3 more mounts (Roller Beetle, War Claw, Sky Scale). It would be nice to have the skins updated to put those existed themes/skins on the new mounts. Make them separate purchases (NOT THE RANDOMIZED NONSENSE) for 150-200 gems each (NOTHING TOO BACKBREAKING) so we can carry our themes forward.

• Bring Raven's Spirit Glider [&AgFVOwEA] and Permanent Unicorn Finisher [&AgHwDwEA] back so I can spend some gems... e.e

• Gautama.5378Gautama.5378 Member ✭✭

want to say thank you to arena.net for haunted armor outfit coz i asked and bought it today. also would be glad to get jungle explorer outfit and gem aura outfit or sell outfit tickets to be able to buy that at npc. also want god slayer shortbow longbow to come back.

btw there is asura theme outfits so would be glad to get charr theme outfit. fur stripes r ugly on back so hide middle back with armor and put there belts of rifle bullets and grenades. make arms and legs almost naked to see fur stripes of charr skin. make it with metal mask or engineer glasses to be able to see charr hair. would be nice to get and back item with charr theme. some mechanism with fire with rifle and pistol bullets and grenades.

• I know it's been asked before but can we please, **please ** get a bettle skin that is just one of those charr motorcycle? I'll play all the gems you want, just gimmie it. ;-;

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭

Geomancer Glider

• Scared.7195Scared.7195 Member ✭✭

Shrine Guardian, Bank tab expansion, character expansion

• Bring this item back please :disappointed_relieved:

• bluberblasen.9684bluberblasen.9684 Member ✭✭✭

reduce the cooldown to 10 minutes .... :-/

i made comment what 2 outfits i want but today i watched more with some of my characters and want third outfit - forged outfit. the best way to get all three or even more at once would be to sell outfit tickets in gem store. ty

• Dumat.1479Dumat.1479 Member ✭✭

I have 2 questions/suggestions:
    1. Right now we have Halloween Appearance Package in the gemstore. All I want from it is Onyx and Gold Lion weapon skin. I have everything else from that package. Is it my problem, and if I really want it I should just buy it, or Anet could make it cheaper for players who already have some account bound items from that package? Anet made smth like this before (made packages cheaper for players who already have some acc bound items from it). But not now sadly.
    2. Can Anet add some value to Guaranteed Armor Unlocks, Guaranteed Weapon Unlocks and Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks? For 2 years already those items are useless to me and can't unlock anything. I have 200+ "unlocks" in my bank. Can Anet at least give me a chance to trade them for Black Lion Statuettes? Why am I punished for activly playing this game and supporting it (directly buying everything from gemstore)?

• Gant.3904Gant.3904 Member ✭✭

I'd really like to see the Noble Count outfit come back, wiki indicates it hasn't been available for a couple of years now!

• Emerz.5913Emerz.5913 Member ✭✭

Please bring the Shiverpeaks Mount Pack back soon, if possible. I've been waiting for months to gift it to a friend of mine and would love to surprise him for a late birthday gift!

Been there. Done that.

• James.1032James.1032 Member ✭✭

Would be nice to have the Resplendent Avian Raptor skin come back. I've become what I hate - a whale - and bought the 2k skin for most mounts already (over the past year of course). I can't decide between Grand Lion/Nightfang for my griffon so I'll probably get the griffon one last. I'm not going to buy the Armadillo Roller Beetle skin because it's ugly and it's not even an Armadillo.

• Can we have another moving floating chair that isn't Inquest, please? I need a wheelchair-esque thing for my character, and the existing one has a problem of people who don't read and assume she's Inquest.

Pardon me, I'm an Asura nut.

• Pirates are pretty traditional Halloween costumes, I'd love to see the Pirate Captain's Outfit make a return.

• A few ideas:

Mordrem themed mount pack
    Norn shaman outfits (Raven, Bear, etc.)
    Zodiac armor without the blue skin

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

• can we get the mini great jungle wurm heads pack back

• First Disciple Desmina's outfit, it's been ages

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

I'd like something that turns your character holographic. Not like the holograms from Dragon Bash, but like the effects on the Mini Holographics like Scarlet, Zinn and Taimi: transparent with lines. Maybe in different colors, like a blue and red. Would affect entire character: skin, hair, armor, outfits. Either as a novelty tonic or an infusion.

• Salvage-o-matics Silver Fed/Runecrafter's please

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭
    • Truly Tribal armour with much skin showing.
  • Can you bring back the Aetherblade Armor Skin and Strider Armor Skin. Would be great. Appreciate it!

• Salvaged Forged Helmet PLEASE!!! It's only been in store once.

• My WvW guild and I just came back to the game after a 3 year hiatus, and I'm having a curious issue - I'm throwing money at my computer screen but the Warclaw Mount skins & Permanent Armistice pass aren't showing up in my inventory, pls send help Anet!

Veypa Saltpaw
    Mreow [HD]

• I want Recharging teleport to FRIEND!

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

@Frostfang.5109 said:

• Truly Tribal armour with much skin showing.

Yaas! In all three armor classes, please.

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 18, 2019

Black Lion Glider Voucher or Geomancer Glider please.

PS: Thank you for the Skyscale logging tool! It is by far my favorite, worth the wait. :-)

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭
    • Na'avi warrior inspired hairstyles.
  • Wild magic backpack please.
    Wild magic backpack

• Aharex.9528Aharex.9528 Member ✭✭
    edited July 18, 2019

I'd love to see the Shimmerwing Skyscale skin back in stores! I sort of missed out since I couldn't afford it at the very time! I almost have the Skyscale too so that'd be awesome!

I also had a new item suggestion ;;

Could there be a VERY exclusive item in stores? For Skyscale, we need 250x ores of ALL of them to get the saddle. Why not help out some players a little bit by speed boosting it? I thought there could be this one item maybe... a couple times a year? The resources for them, the 250x Kralkatite, The Difluorite Crystals, Inscribed Shards, Lump of Mistonium, Brand Masses, and the Mistborn Motes could all be in this one super exclusive pack, 250 of each, and it could cost 600 in between 1,900 crystals? Something to help out the Skyscale players, but also not waste the people's time for those who actually managed to get the Skyscale by already having said-materials. Maybe like 2 or 3 times a year, so It's still really hard, but not easy to get either.

Edit ;; Also, Another new idea: Cozy Wintersday Skyscale skin. That'd be the cutest thing ever and I'd love to see it <3!

She/Her • Professional Dork • has HOT/POF

• Silver fed, BL glider voucher or floral glider, bag/bank/storage sale!

• Swagg.9236Swagg.9236 Member ✭✭✭✭

Raven Mantel bitte

• Jin.8501Jin.8501 Member ✭✭

Again asking for Dervish Primeval outfit

• Requesting the Primeval Heavy Armor Skin.

• Request: Ancestral Outfit. Missed being added during month of June for its 5th anniversary!

• Aoi.8570Aoi.8570 Member ✭✭
    edited July 19, 2019

Items already existing in Guild Wars 2, that I'd love to return:
    - Riding Broom Glider
    - Mini Feline Familiar
    - Raven Mantle (!)
    - Shrine Guardian Ears (!)
    - Nightfang Griffon Skin (the best Griffon Skin so far, in my opinion of course)
    - Firestorm Logging Tool (this animation!)
    - Dervish Package (good old Nightfall, and it fits current maps!)

Items that I wish existed in Guild Wars 2, but actually they come from original Guild Wars:

• Monk's Labyrinthine Armor (I just love it, I was Monk main for about 7-8 years)
    • Monk's Elite Kurzick/Luxon Armor (I don't care which side you're on, I love both. Actually I love everything that exists in GW:Factions)
    • Monk's Obsidian Armor (duuuh)
    • Necromancer's Obsidian Armor (duuuh)
    • Mesmer's Elite Enchanter Armor (so classy)
    • Mesmer's Elite Luxon Armor (in this care Kurzick's version is pretty similar to existing armor skins)
    • Bandana Skin (headpiece, it was so simple yet so cool!)
    • Blindfold (not just for heavy (Revenant) / light armored classes... ;))
    • Ranger's Elite Studded Leather Armor (it's so pretty!)
    • Ranger's Druid Armor (we have druid now so...!)
    • Ranger's Obsidian Armor (I know, all Obsidian Armor Skins were amazing...)
    • Paragon's Vabbian Armor
    • Gwen's Deldimor Armor (it looks so beautiful!)
    • **Bone Dragon Staff **- probably the most popular staff in GW1

I know it's a long list, I'm sorry ^^

Edit: I also thought that it would be a great idea to make it possible to use normal headpiece skins while also wearing an outfit, so e.g. you can wear glasses / cat ears / bunny ears (or whatever you want).

• i want wild magic backpack。its really a long time since last time I saw i

• Shoulder Scarf
    Aetherblade Armor Parts
    Replica Job-o-Tron Backpack
    Glide-r-Tron

• thanks so much for bringing back haunted armor outfit

• etherbound gauntlets and greaves
    strider armor

• Slothy.8176Slothy.8176 Member ✭✭
    edited July 21, 2019

I would like to have Elite Reinforcements Package an Runecrafter's Salvage-o-Matic return on the gem store :)

edited July 21, 2019

im grateful for god slayer shortbow longbow. i asked and bought it today. want to ask bring back fallen balthazar outfit. even if i would have outfit ticket i didnt find this outfit at npc in lions arch so i can get it only from gem store. also want forged outfit. they both look cool on my male norn without helmet. also want jungle explorer outfit for my sylvari and gem aura outfit for my female characters coz girl's big butt looks amazing with that outfit. i will buy all this 4 outfits. just put them in gem store please.

edited July 21, 2019

also said once before that charr race war style theme r the best for me so waiting some new outfits and back items for charr. ty

• Strider Armor set ofc

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.