GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 63 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Gautama.5378Gautama.5378 Member ✭✭
    edited July 21, 2019

usually i dont like to have mini coz i dont want to have some large crazy being in mini size but flying not walking mini in his natural small size like raven owl hawk is interesting for me and i would feel like im always with nature coz for example raven is always near me so im interested in this kind of mini and asking bring back mini avian 3 pack owl hawk raven in gem store please.

• MLinni.6109MLinni.6109 Member ✭✭

It would be nice if you could reoffer the old finishers or make them available in the BL statuette tab (at least for a short while).

• I'd like to see the Aetherblade armor skins come back.

As for new items, I'd like to see a plant/sylvari themed mount pack. The jackal is already ideal for a fern hound style mount. That aesthetic for all mounts would be amazing. I imagine a roller beetle that's a big seed with vines sprouting out of it (this amuses me greatly).

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭

Please consider the Black Lion Glider Voucher. There are quite a few requests on older Gliders. The store trend seems to do combos more than Gliders themselves.

I personally would by a pack of vouchers to collect things that have not been sold since before I started.

If one at a time remains the only option, I saw a Geomancer Glider already. I even bought an outfit and the flame sword to make a whole theme based around the glider, and can't wait to put the finishing touch on that character.

Thank you!

• Bring the Raven Mantle back, please!

• Archon.3987Archon.3987 Member ✭✭
    edited July 24, 2019

Anet, you put all those nature & plant themed items in the gemstore (Bough of the Grove Chair, Nature's Oath, Verdant Executor, etc) but do not bring back the Floral Glider? Why? ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Please bring back the Floral Glider. :/

@Archon.3987 said:
    Anet, you put all those nature & plant themed items in the gemstore (Bough of the Grove Chair, Nature's Oath, Verdant Executor, etc) but do not bring back the Floral Glider? Why? ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Please bring back the Floral Glider. :/

Another request that the Black Lion Glider Voucher would solve.

:-)

• Aoi.8570Aoi.8570 Member ✭✭

Exalted Shoulders and Raven Mantle, pretty please ^-^

• THANK YOU FOR ADDING FLORAL GLIDER!!!

• Aharex.9528Aharex.9528 Member ✭✭
    edited July 25, 2019

My suggestion: Could the Shimmerwing Skyscale skin be added back? Along with maybe the Gecko Springer and Skimmer Hummingbird? I got my Skyscale yesterday and am HYPED to see it back! I feel like it'd be such a perfect time for those skins too with all the plant/nature theme!

She/Her • Professional Dork • has HOT/POF

• I would be happy to see LS4's mount packs again. I miss exo-suit and those from thunderhead peak (ep5) mounts.

Commander, to ME!

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

More Skyscale skins, I don't like the face of the default one. :x

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Would like more roller beetles skins, way far more exotic not a simple recolor , something that just not look like the original mount, anything, a steam charr wheel/ holographic ball/ circular seesaw....

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭
    • More dragon wing backpacks/glider with animations. Apart from just flapping while jumping they could be folded when ooc and slightly extended while in combat. Aurene Wings! 😮😃
  • would like to have some way to have wild wagic backpack

• Please bring back the Etherbound boots and gloves <3

• î Sâmbu î
  • Archon.3987Archon.3987 Member ✭✭
    edited July 27, 2019

Tyvm for the Mount Licenses and the Floral Glider. :)

• Electra.7530Electra.7530 Member ✭✭

I want new hairstyles. Please. Thank you. Please, please, please.

• Lexani.6152Lexani.6152 Member ✭✭

Black Lion Garden Plot Deed with a discount would be nice =)

WvW: WSR only good when they focus commander and in gangs. Gandara, cloud of pugs without organization.

• XYLO.7031XYLO.7031 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 28, 2019

@hugo.4705 said:
    Would like more roller beetles skins, way far more exotic not a simple recolor , something that just not look like the original mount, anything, a steam charr wheel/ holographic ball/ circular seesaw....

I agree with Hugo. I would like to add an American Muscle theme for a beetle skin as well.
    Evening gown outfits and armor. Prom dresses. Heels to go with both (and not boots with heels either, shoes with heels, please).
    No more wrestler boots (anything that extends to the ankle and above). We have a huge collection of wrestler boots for all armor types.
    Regular skirts, regular jeans. No more butt skirts on random bottoms.

Beetle Gymkhana @ Post Reset Crimson TT
    Add me if you love to drift endlessly and grab big sky off of ramps.
    If you use the "drift button" or "handbrake" to drift, don't.
    "Speedy Runner" by King & Queen

• Liewec.2896Liewec.2896 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 28, 2019

Barbarian set
    when worn by a male character it would be a Conan style loincloth (the chest armour would be an invisible chest!)
    when worn by female characters it would be a Red Sonja style chainmail bikini set

I'd like it to be a simple chest and leg armour set so we can combine it with whatever gloves and boots that we like! :smile:

• Salvage-o-matics would be really nice after patch day c:

• chad.8701chad.8701 Member ✭✭

@Lexani.6152 said:
    Black Lion Garden Plot Deed with a discount would be nice =)

I would be so down with this

• @PandaJimmy.7563 said:
    would like to have some way to have wild wagic backpack

+1
    I'd like to see the wild magic backpack/gilder comb back in the game

• PhObLife.8370PhObLife.8370 Member ✭✭
    edited July 30, 2019

@Motìerre.8521 said:

@PandaJimmy.7563 said:

+1

Wild Magick Backpack/Glider combo is a BLC only skin. It has never been up for sale so you can buy it directly with gems.

If they put it in the chest sometime in the future again the only way would be to buy keys and gamble for it. I hope you get lucky with RNG... ^^

I would though like to see the Branded Mounts Pack back up for sale again and if they ever will make a Branded Roller Beetle it would be a warm welcome! :)

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@PhObLife.8370 said:

@Motìerre.8521 said:

@PandaJimmy.7563 said:

+1

Wild Magick Backpack/Glider combo is a BLC only skin. It has never been up for sale so you can buy it directly with gems.

If they put it in the chest sometime in the future again the only way would be to buy keys and gamble for it. I hope you get lucky with RNG... ^^

I would though like to see the Branded Mounts Pack back up for sale again and if they ever will make a Branded Roller Beetle it would be a warm welcome! :)

Well not getting my hopes up for a branded roller beetle since it will be bundled with 4 other skins for 2000 gems.
    Making it cost 6000 gems to get the last 3 branded mount skins I need and I aint paying that.

• Traveller.7496Traveller.7496 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 30, 2019

Exalted shoulders should be available for statuettes already!
    Also storm dagger should make a return as a gemstore buyable skin.

• I came back after an extended break and missed the Shrine Guardian Jakal skin, so I'd really like to see that make a comeback soon!

• Requesting the Primeval heavy armor skin again.

• Gautama.5378Gautama.5378 Member ✭✭

why u dont let me to buy it when it exists? why its hard to put in gem store what i want when i want and u make me to wait for a long time when its dont even interesting to play with my character when i dont like his look so i want my outfit coz to want to play with my character first i must like his look aesthetically coz without that its not interesting to have it in play game coz the look means the most for me and i want to enjoy it when i play but if i cant enjoy my look so i dont want to play. i want to play with my norn now so im waiting my outfit which fits to me the most.

1. fallen balthazar outfit
    2. forged outfit
    3. gem aura outfit
    4. jungle explorer outfit
    5. mini avian 3 pack

its the list what i want. 1 2 3 most important. 4 5 less. so when u will put it in gem store start from 1. i will buy all five.

• Bring back some mount skin pack OR griffin cosmic or phoenix skin, haven't seen it since its release when i didn't yet acquire griffin. enough with skyscale it had plenty of love

edited August 1, 2019

1.) Geomancer Glider or Black Lion Glider Voucher
    2.) Fire Skyscale Skin
    3.) Primeva Skyscale Skin

I think a Port Party/Squad Member to you would be a big hit. Every hour you can port someone to you. Especially helpful in Guild Missions for new players. I think a lot of people who bought the port to friend would also buy this and double dip. I see a lot of Guild Master's who didn't by the port to friend buying this as well.

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 3, 2019

Can we have Runecrafter Salvage-o-Matic in gemstore for few days?
    ( Thank you :3 )

• Put ALL comestic in gems store and not locking them behind RNG like the starborn outfit

• ANET. Please bring back the FALLEN BALTHAZAR PACKAGE
    I am willing to spend a good amount of $$$ to get this and my life would be complete

• Astrolicus.3716Astrolicus.3716 Member ✭✭✭

Please bring back Cryomancer Glider. Just the glider. I want it so badly

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hoping for character slots sales \o/

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• Can we have the wild magic backpack back please? Thank you

• Synx.3750Synx.3750 Member ✭✭

Creating infusions for the gem store would be quick and easy to make. I would also bet a lot of people would buy them as well, everybody wins(except the people who dislikes infusions).

• Kasmeer's appearance of Living World Season 1, 2. I know it's not one piece outfit. But i think still there are people who want that costumes.

• Now that we have chairs taking half a screen... how about full percussion? Instrument + Chair combo.

• Can we get the unlimited lounge passes during the august sales, pretty please.

• Are the Alchemist weapons skins lunar new year exclusive? Because I'd love to pick up some of those with my claim tickets, they're gorgeous.

• Raven mantle pls

• Bring on the Black Lion Key sale before the end of the Festival Please. Looking to have 651 keys if they go up on sale and use them before the event is over. I Always hated the Halloween and Xmas BL chests

• I’m a year late! I’m big on the role playing aspect and both of these home instance additions sound Amazing. Does anyone know if they’re bringing them back to the gem store anytime soon or if they are sold on the TP? (And before anyone lectures me on wasting my money/not making a profit, gold isn’t super important to me in the game, it’s just a means to buy cool things like the garden plot lol).

Also I know that there’s a thread on this already but I just want to reiterate that a lot of us would LOVE a bookshelf for the home instance. I LOVE in game books and I’ve collected a ton of them but I only have so much bank space haha. It would be soooo nice to have a place to store/display them all! I would throw my money at that in a heartbeat haha

• Trise.2865Trise.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6, 2019

The answer to this, and any "Is X coming [back] to the Gem Store?" question is, and always will be "Probably, someday"
    If you'd like to put in a request, there's a stickied thread for that here:
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again

Edit: Whoops, wrong link... *fixed

If we want ANet to step up their game, then we must step up ours.

• @Trise.2865 said:
    The answer to this, and any "Is X coming [back] to the Gem Store?" question is, and always will be "Probably, someday"
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales

Ooooooo! Thank you so much! I’ll keep my eye on that thread :)

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick note: The thread linked above is for sharing the current gem store sales/items returning. The gem store request/suggestions thread is: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again/p63

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• @Uefuswv.2193 said:

@Trise.2865 said:
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales

Ooooooo! Thank you so much! I’ll keep my eye on that thread :)

Please do not put requests in that thread. That is an announcement thread for new, returned and sale items only. There is another thread for requests, which is this one: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again#latest

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.