GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 67 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• I would like to see new charr horns and faces.
    A charr based outfit would be nice too (1 that shows fur) That fits nicely with yesterdays update ;-)

• Krytan armor skin

• Ayyy it's ya boi.
    Still waitin on those other two Super Adventure Box harvesting tools.

• Ototo.3214Ototo.3214 Member ✭✭✭

Please make all the Olmakhan horns properly available in the makeover kit and give male Charr access to the glowy horns. Would also like to see more hairstyles and faces for Charr, many of the exclusive ones feel kinda like jokes.

Also, I'd personally like to see some more Flame Legion outfits and/or armor skins. I really like the look of things like Flame Legion Shamans and Igniters but can't really make a character look like that myself. At least not whenever I've tried...

• can we get an armored/mechanical skyscale skin. maybe something like the dreadnought skin for the raptor.

• a mursaat mask skin will be great! Splitting the mursaat armor into skins will be great too, but the mask looks really good!

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Charr Motorcycle for Beetle.
    Obvious reasons......

ONE CHARR, METAL LEGION FOREVER

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• Would it be possible to see Foefire Armor Package back in stores? I only just discovered this armor and I'm wondering why it's been a bit since it last returned? It's super gorgeous!

She/Her • Professional Dork • has HOT/POF

• Super Adventure Helicopter backpiece/glider please, or another selection backpiece, i need choose for my toooooooooon. Thanks!

• P L E A S E add medium strider armor skin, ive been waiting for months to complete my thief fashion...

• bring back profane light armor please

• Some armor/weapons that show the Logo of the Guild you are representing! Some new armor like that would be really cool!

• Bring back bank tab and volatile tool pls for returning player that missed the sales

• I second the volatile tools, I started on my legendary and I want them XD

• anet i want to get Mini Avian 3 Pack. pls put it in gem store. there is no possibility to get it. Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock is impossible. if u cant sell it to me from gem store-make it in Black Lion Miniature Claim Ticket vendor. if u made it dont waste your work without let me to get it-its the only mini which i want and want it a lot-give me some possibility to get it coz there is none-im without mini coz i dont want anything from the list-only flying bird-especially raven.

• Please bring back Cozy Wintersday Mounts Pack. I don't want to wait until December, please

• lankseo.8925lankseo.8925 Member ✭✭
    edited September 25, 2019
  • Could you please bring back the Rainbow Unicorn Finisher in some way please? Either purchase by Statuettes or Gems?

• Requesting the Primeval Heavy Armor Skin. It's been over a year since it last returned to the gemstore.

• We were talking about this in Grothmar Valley map chat but i'd be unjust to not have it somewhere where Anet might actually see it:
    Metal Legion Drumkit CHAIR. Would be best with Drumming animations

• Jables.4659Jables.4659 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 26, 2019

New item request: Remove particle effects from light zodiac and hellfire legs. The light Zodiac leggings and the Light hellfire greaves both have very unique shapes in terms of light leg armor skins (which is something that is severely lacking). The issue with both of them is that the special effects make it very difficult to mix and match them with other armor pieces. I'm requesting that you release a variant of both of these leg armor skins without the particle effects, whether as gem store items or living world armor skins. I don't know what your armor process is, but it makes sense that it would be way easier to just take an already existing armor skin and release a new version without the effects than it would be to create an entirely new armor skin. Most of the work is already done, and there is no need to ensure that it doesn't clip with existing pieces. You could release them each as a 500-800 gem standalone armor skin. I'm sure there are plenty of medium and heavy skins that deserve similar treatment.

• Bring make profane armor, make Guildwars 2 great again.

• Fallen Balthazar outfit

• Foefire gloves and boots please I need it for cosplaying lol.

• Two new items would be WONDERFUL: 1) a portal scroll book that combined ALL the LW seasons/story arcs (taking up my shared inventory slots, y'all); and 2) a guild hall item -- Aurene's crystals/crystalline trees (as seen in the Kralkatorrik Emergence Zone)... especially with the rainbow patterns seen at the Blood Stand Stage. (Hey, the water lilies in that area would be great, too!)

• Please bring back these 2 outfits:

• Gem Aura Outfit
    • Awakened Zealot Outfit

and also these items:

• Furrocious Cat Ears
    • Raven Helm
    • Raven Mantle
    • Shrine Guardian Ears Package
    • Peacock Scepter Skin
    • Suntouched Scythe Staff Skin
    • Enchanted Dragon Crown Package

And this one I missed because I restarted playing just after it was gone

• Pyre Gloves
  • This is probably in here a few dozen times, but seeing Murakai made me want to say it.

I think you should sell GW1 ARMOR. Either alone, in sets, or some combination. A few could be in-game rewards, but I think it'd be an easy cash cow with all the GW1 players in GW2. It should also take less time than making brand new armor, because the design part is already done (minus Charr and Asura). That just leaves the construction phase.

• I would love to see the "Exo-Suit Outfit" coming back.

• With the build-templates coming up, I'd like to see a pack of 3 or 5 extra templates, sinds you only get two and alrdy are able to play 1 profession with 2 specializations.

• Please bring back the Living Story discount bundles. I missed them because I just recently returned to the game.

• Is the Watchwork Wings (glider and backpack) going to be aviable again for those who still disnt got it? Is it going to be obteinable by any other way, maybe gemstore? Thanks!

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2, 2019

Exo-suit beetle/skyscale skin. Skyscale can be gorgeous! sry not fan of butterfly dragon. ;D

Edit: with the recent watchwork wings, why not watchwork mounts?

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

Skyscale hatchling tool. I need the glyph of reaping for... Reasons.

• please please please can we get the floral glider and aerodynamics glider back in??? pretty please??

• ROLLER DERBY BEETLE SKIN!!!!!!

• Can we get the Brahm Armor set in the gemstore, I need it to complete my Icebrood charr

• Dante.1508Dante.1508 Member ✭✭✭

Please add Golem Style mount skins for Asura characters, thanks.

• All I want to return is the Desert Racer mounts on the gem store.
    I need that flamey rollerbeetle and I need that hawk-like griff with the feathered wings.

• @Siferian.4726 said:
    All I want to return is the Desert Racer mounts on the gem store.
    I need that flamey rollerbeetle and I need that hawk-like griff with the feathered wings.

Also, the Desert Racer mounts haven't been around since MAY.

• So we have an absolute ton of portal scrolls in the game now. Between the LS scrolls (taking 3 slots), the 7 special gem store/deluxe edition passes, the spearmarshal's plea, and the 7 city scrolls that is 18 inventory slots just in portal devices not counting the teleports to friend (permanent and non). Is there any chance we might see a Portal Device Storage Chest? or a Portal Scroll Bookcase? in the future to consolodate them? Even if it cost a bit in gems it would be worth getting the inventory space (shared slots in particular for me) back and useable.

• DietPepsi.4371DietPepsi.4371 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 3, 2019

@Siferian.4726 said:
    I need that hawk-like griff with the feathered wings.

The Northen Featherwing? Good choice.

You stand to benefit more from making friends than you do making enemies.

• Brahm's Armor Skin after the Zodiacs please! :D

An unsavory fellow beloved by those of unsavory ilk.

• Please bring back:

• Shrine Guardian Jackal (this one the most!!)
    • Luminous skyscale horns
    • Wild Magic Backpack
  • Mortelentus.9236Mortelentus.9236 Member ✭✭
    edited October 4, 2019

Bring back Mini Raven... :) And please, make a tougher looking / morerealistic (couldn't use the word I wanted) skyscale/raptor skin with no glitters and sturdy enough for a norn ;)

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Idea: The ghostly chair from the bottom of The Shattered Keep in Sparkfly Fen, as a useable chair.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"In this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song! In this town, don't we love it now? Everyone's waiting for the next surprise!"

• Swagg.9236Swagg.9236 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 4, 2019

Missed the Pirate Captain's chair. Feels bad. Guess it was recent, but it'd be nice to get it. It's costume bait, so maybe worthwhile throwing it into Halloween.

• Forty Keks.9620Forty Keks.9620 Member ✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

a horse mount and skins for said horse.

• Paintbrush weapons with a black brush stroke tracer effect to them and maybe a bit of dripping. (was thinking Staff, Scepter, and Mace mainly and a little of an oversized plain/traditional brush of slightly exaggerated proportions)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.