GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 69 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Living World Season 2 on sale please.
    I want to buy it, even though everyone else I asked says it isn't worth it.

• snoow.1694snoow.1694 Member
    edited October 26, 2019

The formula is actually pretty easy.
    Anet needs profits - we need Chaos Wings

It‘s a situation where everyone can only win.
    Would love to see that happen!

• Can we get the Radiant and Hellfire skins as outfits on the Gemstore? Or make them easier to unlock or something.

It takes a ridiculous amount of achievement points to unlock those and I loathe the Zenith skins that we seem to get every other achievement chest.

• I would like a back item that is something akin to the guild shield. Just a basic shield with your guild logo that you can wear on your back.

• Cuddy.6247Cuddy.6247 Member ✭✭✭

I witnessed a bug today where someone had the falling body animation but was also performing combat animations. with a few minor tweaks in the arms and torso I feel like ANet could easily market this as a movement toy like the witch's broom or mad mirror, but make it usable in combat!

• I would Love if we could get the Wings of Love Glider and Backpack in Plain white or black without the Effects, I know there's white and black wings already, I have the black and love them but It'd be nice to be able to switch between different style but keep the same look.

As for returning items, It'd be nice to see the scaled Dragon wings come back before Halloween ends.

• I would like to see the Starborn Outfit and Elonian Elementalist Outfit to be available again. I was on a short break during their releases and missed my opportunity.

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 6, 2019

This, as light armor set, please.

Or an outfit, but make the arm things toggle-able

• SoulGuardian.6203SoulGuardian.6203 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 1, 2019

How do you upload pics here?
    I tried but always fails to display it.

• SoulGuardian.6203SoulGuardian.6203 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 31, 2019

This as light armour.
    https://i.redd.it/mfb2jd8zdlw11.jpg

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:

@Gryphon.2875 said:
    This, as light armor set, please.

Not bad... not bad at all.
    How do you upload pics here?
    I tried but always fails to display it.

I use https://imgur.com/ to host it, then copy the link into the blank on the image pull-down menu here.

• I don't know if any dev still looking at this thread, but if so,

-1 Probably many already asked (elsewhere), but I'd really appreciate if the Wild magic backpack combo be available again in the BL Statuette offerings. I'm waiting for it since ages!!

-2 With the wide variety of exclusive BL chest items, it could be a great idea and motivation (to buy tons of keys to get statuettes, if you are unlucky like me) if the BL Statuette offerings rotations be more frequent. Since the list of exclusive items growing exponentially (about 1 new exclusive item in every new BL chests), to rotate the BL Statuette offerings once per 3 months or so is not enough to get through the whole list of exclusive items (to not exclude old exclusive items). Or maybe to greatly expand the list of exclusive items available in the BL Statuette offerings at each rotations…

I've spent nearly 100$ in keys to get the firework dragon glider and the Starborn outfit and I dropped none (p.s. not blaming you). Now there's the Mechanical wings combo available, but with my "super luck", I'd prefer wait and buying it (and all other items) with statuettes instead (I do support Anet, but to pay 100$ for a nearly un-droppable item is a bit too much for me)… as long not waiting 2 years.

More rotations = more items available overall the whole year in the BL Statuette offerings = more people buying tons of keys to get these exclusive items (whatever BL chests' drop rates or people's bad luck).

• Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭

I don't see why the Armistice Bastion permanent pass couldn't be up for sale year round.

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1, 2019

Please add watchwork wings on gemstore I prefer to pay 400 gems and get them instead of never having them. That bagpack is awesome.

Same can be said with golden talon longbow. 600 gems

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• I would like to see "Shrine Guardian Jackal Skin".

• GW1 Faction's Temple Guardian, and Kirin skins for Jackal mount.

• can we please have a long flowing dyeable scarf like strider hiryu? since scarves are already in game as the beetle racing skins, it might not be too hard to add like 10 feet more to these existing skins to make my full ninja RP more awesome. ill pay 4k gems for this <3

• @zeroseven.7852 said:
    can we please have a long flowing dyeable scarf like strider hiryu? since scarves are already in game as the beetle racing skins, it might not be too hard to add like 10 feet more to these existing skins to make my full ninja RP more awesome. ill pay 4k gems for this <3

I want this too, for my ninja themed deadeye.
    However, I'm absolutely atrocious at bettle racing, and so I wouldn't mind buying one from gemstore instead.

• An outfit for the Shining Blade, not the crappy formal you get from exemplar attire, actualy shining blade themed armor as the banded/draconic armor that the npc shining blade wear is only for heavy classes. I recently got the Shining blade leg and obv its usable across light/medium armor types aswell but i got no armor

• Any word on the Black Lion Garden Plot Deed? Now that it has achievements attached to it, it's pretty frustrating that y'all are still pulling fake scarcity with it.

• Julischka Bean.7491Julischka Bean.7491 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 3, 2019

This is not going go down well with you, the playerbase, but I am going to ask for it anyway because this is the only way I can see it getting into the game...

Dearest Devs who create outfits...could you think about making us a Rock Band Outfit???

Rockband T-shirts and jeans go together like...
    Strawberries and cream,
    Apple pie and cheese,
    Pickles and Chic-Fil-A...

...yet...medium weight characters, the Engineer, Thief, and Rangers, are the only class with regular looking jeans :(

Outfits allow light and medium professions to wear armor, and allow heavy profession dudes to wear trenchcoats, so the tech is there, the t-shirt pattern is there, the jeans pattern is there...The rock band theme is popular...the t-shirt is ingame, in armor form, so, while some peeps will scream like an opera singer about the outfit, others will be ok with its creation as they already have the t-shirt....and I bet heavy and light users will snap them up.

Is my craving for my warriors, guardians, and revs to be able to rock out in soft jeans as opposed to hard metal britches so bad????

What brought this on is my Warrior Norn saw a Scrapper Norn in the rock t-shirt and jeans yesterday....very jealous was he.

• Since Braham's Shoulders were released as a separate skin piece, I'd like to see Kasmeer's Regal Boots, Gloves and Headpiece release as separate skin pieces too. That imo would be easy to implement (assets are already there, and those parts are easy to separate) and I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

Also, although Anet doesn't do skins anymore, I'll still suggest this anyway: I'd like to see the Stormforged skin set for Elementalists (well, light armor) from Guild Wars 1 prophecies. Would be really cool if those skins would also have a subtle lightning effect surrounding it!

Finally for returning items: I'd like to see the Magitech skins make a return to the gem store. Missed out on it and need it for my Engie!!

• bring back the season 1 memory box. I was broke during the summer event and need a permanent halo toy (selfless potion) in my life. Take my money A Net!

• I would love to see Rival Skies Package if possible.
    The sweet old gw1 memories

• Makarow.3028Makarow.3028 Member ✭✭
    edited November 5, 2019

I have urgent request for Shrine Guardian Ears skin to be back in gemstore, yesterday I've managed 500$ for Extra Life and it was one of my goals to wear them (already I have them on EU account):
    https://twitter.com/_Makarow_/status/1191485450269155329
    The problem is, I do not have them on my alt NA account, and my NA buddies want me (or more like, demand!) to wear them there too! =)

It would be super appreciated! <3

• For Cyber Monday bring back all tech related skins, mount skins, and items for a three day sale!

• Please bring back pyre gloves, never knew how these gloves are so cool! You've got some good design style GW2 Staff.

• ● Hotpants with holsters skin.
    ● Small Leather backpack with visible straps.
    ● Glock pistol skin
    ● Eagle pistol skin

● New hairstyles
    ● Human hair for Sylvari race
    ● Coloured skins for humans

● Broken vampire wings (no bones) Just hanging webber. With backpack and glider combo.

● 3 Claws gloves.

● Phoenix Mount Skin for Gryphon
    ● Sabertooth Mount Skin for Warclaw

• Can we get the Inquest Overseer chair and glider back?

• Setz.9675Setz.9675 Member ✭✭✭

Requesting a faster change of selectable items from the statuette vendor or a larger selection of items being rotated in that thing. Its been nearly 2 years since the elemental sword was in there, still waiting for zhaishen helm and wild magic backpack but with the current pace of things I will get those on 2021 at the earlyest.

• @Stradus.5629 said:
    Permanent Unicorn Finisher would be pretty amazing!

Yes it would be! WIsh they would bring it back!

• I would like a Mini Raven, please.

With all the mini critters to be had in the gemstone, there are no Ravens.

There was a bird pack of three different birds, of which one was a raven, but, according to Wiki, that pack has been discontinued.

My "Master Of Ravens" Norn needs a Raven mini pet.

Thank you for reading this plea.

Lisa.

• I wish I could equip a cloak.

This little chap's ensemble as an Outfit, with toggle-able gloves.

• Witht he upcoming release of the Icebrood Saga we 'need' the Svanir Gauntlets to return !

• I'd like to see the Skyscale Hatchling Harvesting Tool back in the gemstore.

I also think it would be great to have an account-wide purchase option for bag slots, build templates, and equipment templates. Not required but a small discount for previously purchased slots would be nice.

• Please bring back the Shifting Sands Mining Pick, and the Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools. Thank you!

• Doggie.3184Doggie.3184 Member ✭✭✭

Still waiting to buy a Leviathan themed Skyscale with water/whirlpool breath and other assorted aquatics. :)

• @Aerick Blackmoore.8167 said:
    Witht he upcoming release of the Icebrood Saga we 'need' the Svanir Gauntlets to return !

Did I say need, i meant manditory ;)

• In wiki page Shifting Sands Mining Pick still available but i can't see it in GmS. Please add it back or change GmS history on wiki page 'cause this disinformation make me so unhappy

Since this is a mini.. may as well make it an outfit too!

@Aerick Blackmoore.8167 said:
    Witht he upcoming release of the Icebrood Saga we 'need' the Svanir Gauntlets to return !

To further clarify, the Bound by Blood Prologue reintroduced the Flame Legion so 'Pyre Gloves' should return too !

Jormag being the big bad this Saga, Sons of 'Svanir Gauntlets' are really really needed to return Anet! ;)

To further clarify, the Bound by Blood Prologue reintroduced the Flame Legion so 'Pyre Gloves' should return too !

Jormag being the big bad this Saga, Sons of 'Svanir Gauntlets' are really really needed to return Anet! ;)

yes we need pyre gloves pls

• Juggernaut Raptor mount skin

• Since there are backpack pairs of the gliders and gliders are dyeable, please make the bakcpacks dyeable as well

• PLEASE bring sale for character slot again, me and I'm sure a lot more people needs character slot. Last one was around 3 months ago and I REALLY REGRET not buying that time...

SHINY!!!

• ^^^^
    Character Slot Sale Please !!!!!!!!!!!
    also a sale on the PoF bundle that has a character slot and a level 80 boost (among other things) would be awesome.

• A mechanical or magitechnical Skyscale skin would be fantastic.

• Regh.8649Regh.8649 Member ✭✭✭

winter is coming, we might need a bonfire (novelty)

Formula for success: Rise early, work hard, strike oil.

• Etherbound items, please! I only got Pauldrons and want the whole set!

Also more Skyscale skins, please. The best ingame mount but skins in game are meh :/

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.