GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 72 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Years ago, those 3 minis were common drops in the Black Lion chests, account bound of course. I have a bunch of them that cannot be traded or thrown into the mystic forge. If I could send you my extras, I would do so in an instant!

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I really don't understand why they haven't brought this back. They could either put the 3-pack back in the gem store or make the minis available in-game again and make them tradable (so no one's stuck with useless extras). I see people all the time saying they'd like to get one, two or all three so I'm sure it would be popular however they did it.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

• huluobo.7036huluobo.7036 Member ✭✭✭

Phalanx Heavy-Armor Skin
    B)

• Overly specific request that probably only benefits me, but would love to see the Hourglass Staff go back on sale.

• @Amy of Darkness.5248 said:

@Gryphon.2875 said:
    This little chap's ensemble as an Outfit, with toggle-able gloves.

I can't help with the top of her outfit, but you can find the pants she's wearing for very cheap on TP if you search up "Common clothes tonic" it's only a few silver, and also already has no gloves! (No shoes either) it looks like this: Common Clothing Outfit. Trade it in right away to Black Lion Exchange merchant for wardrobe unlock!

I'm glad you brought this up because it drives me mad. I'd really like to see all this sort of asuran clothes available in the wardrove as parts. There are several outfits and not just for asuras: each race has unavailable clothes that NPCs wear and combine.

I think all these "new" clothes should appear in the wardrobe (each character might see just clothes depending of they race, to avoid a ton of unavailable parts) and also divide Common Clothing Outfit in parts to the wardrobe.

It's up to the staff if they want to put them in Gem Store or in exchange for gold/karma with a NPC but please, give us some way to get it.

Thank you.

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭

@Jimskan.4150 said:

@Amy of Darkness.5248 said:

@Gryphon.2875 said:
    This little chap's ensemble as an Outfit, with toggle-able gloves.

I can't help with the top of her outfit, but you can find the pants she's wearing for very cheap on TP if you search up "Common clothes tonic" it's only a few silver, and also already has no gloves! (No shoes either) it looks like this: Common Clothing Outfit. Trade it in right away to Black Lion Exchange merchant for wardrobe unlock!

I'm glad you brought this up because it drives me mad. I'd really like to see all this sort of asuran clothes available in the wardrove as parts. There are several outfits and not just for asuras: each race has unavailable clothes that NPCs wear and combine.

I think all these "new" clothes should appear in the wardrobe (each character might see just clothes depending of they race, to avoid a ton of unavailable parts) and also divide Common Clothing Outfit in parts to the wardrobe.

It's up to the staff if they want to put them in Gem Store or in exchange for gold/karma with a NPC but please, give us some way to get it.

Thank you.

/signed x10000

• SoulGuardian.6203SoulGuardian.6203 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2019

Please do a sword skin that has a wavy blade, with a skull by the handle and that displays a blue/green spirit - like coil when wielded.

Edit:
    Also please add mercenary slots for private instances.
    Except, instead of being a pre selected character, we can pick whoever we want from our roster when we go into an instance, or assign a different one to each character.
    Example, say you have Mario Plummer, you could pre define Luigi plummer to always be his partner. But you could choose any other character from your roster to be some other's partner, instead of having just the one character assigned for all other characters.

I will surely, definitely spend some money in it.
    Maybe we could have up to 3 sidekicks in one instance?
    Maybe 500 Gems each?

I am playing Path Of Fire again, and feel that some instances just have way too many enemies that spam conditions galore. No matter how good of a player you are, you need help... and not everyone is willing to go into your private instances; that's when mercs come in.

• I hope persistency counts and the dev team works on a shrine guardian tail for backpack...maybe somewhere around new year?
    Please make devil tails too and I have all faith in our artistic dev crew thinking of more tails!
    Tails would really be wonderful
    Please take it in consideration

http://yumi.is-best.net/

~ ▪ ☽ ★ ▪ Y ▪ U ▪ M ▪ I ▪ ★ ☾ ▪ ~
    F A S H I O N S H O W ~
    _ on SUNDAY 9pm after Guild Missions _~{YOU GOT WAT IT TAKES TO WIN DA FASHION WARS?!}

• @Veryl.7861 said:
    I hope persistency counts and the dev team works on a shrine guardian tail for backpack...maybe somewhere around new year?
    Please make devil tails too and I have all faith in our artistic dev crew thinking of more tails!
    Tails would really be wonderful
    Please take it in consideration

Not a bad idea.
    I can see it appealing to a lot of people, especially those who are into anime, and things of that nature.
    Still, don't know if it will ever come to fruition.
    Some might say that if you want a tail, just play a charr.

I know it's not the same thing. I personally wouldn’t use them, but a lot of people might.
    Do a poll and see people’s oppinions.
    Might help encourage devs.

• Leafy planty flowery themed mount skins fitting for sylvari characters! :) Maybe that horned raptor that the mordrem guard ride.

• I would like to buy if Anet release elf ears headgear for all race

• Bring back Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic please

• Amy of Darkness.5248Amy of Darkness.5248 Member ✭✭
    edited December 18, 2019

@Gautama.5378 said:
    long time im asking in gem store requests Mini Avian 3 Pack but still nothing and i think coz of wiki message-"Players may still possess the item, but it can no longer be acquired."-there is no way to get it even for black lion mini tickets-so im asking to bring back this item atleast once for winter theme coz there is snow owl or raven which is birds of winter and i want all 3 birds in this item-so pls sell it in gem store or make it possible for tickets atleast for celebrating winter or christmas theme coz i want it most but there is no way to get it.

Oh did you see? It's not in a 3 pack but the raven and owl are in the minis available now! Thought of this request when I saw them, thought you should know they're available if you haven't checked yet! Go get those birds!

Also pitching in a third vote, the previous posted request for a whole bunch of the civilian wear to be made available. Sometimes we wanna get comfy & casual!
    (also also-- wish I could tell better whether I thumbs-upped a post or not because I forgot I did already and it revoked it, and now I feel bad!)

• Waiting for Gem Aura Outfit (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Aura_Outfit) during this year's Wintersday Festival. Thank you.

"We know so little." Quote from a fellow asura in Rata Sum.

• I would like to be able to have an orphan to give my leftover wrapped gifts to in my home instance

• Bring those reading glasses back PLEASE ,been waiting for so long now..
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reading_Glasses

• Please bring Furrocious Cat Ears back for Christmas! Want to gift them to my bestie!

• I realize it's a fall/Halloween thing, but the husband and I would both buy the Raiment of the Lich if it became available.
    Pretty please with little hoof prints on top?

• Kirnale.5914Kirnale.5914 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2019

I really want the shrine cat ears to complete my egypt style. Please put it back into the tp!

• Loesh.4697Loesh.4697 Member ✭✭✭

More Ebon Vanguard stuff? enormous fan of the shoulders, would like more armor pieces, variations, weapon skins, minis, anything really. Bring some of those nice Ascalonian vibes back, would fit thematically with the season too.

• Skyscale Ascension Mounts Pack

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭

Please return Glint Glider with purchase or statues for lunar fest.

I would also love a starlight cape in the gemstore.

A rechargeable revive orb would be a great gift idea for friends.

Thanks.

• Mistletoe as a headpiece
    • wreath like design as a shoulder skin
    • more blindfold sorts
    • a mask design or two without visible eyes/eyeholes
    • a crescent moon based backpiece
    • a flaring sun based backpiece
    • a cloud of cosmos sort of backpiece
    • an oversized sort of Head Cage
    • a knight's armor sort of visor by itself as a headpiece
  • ● Zodiac Armour (All Star Signs)
    ● Wavy sword with skull that displays a spirit coil when wielded.
    ● Boneless wings backpack & glider combo.
    ● Skin dyes
    ● Human hair for Sylvari
    ● GW1 Temple Guardian skin for Jackal and Warclaw.
    ● GW1 Exalted Shield
    ● GW1 EOTN Armour
    ● GW1 EOTN Weapons

• A version of the mount adoption licenses that let you select the type of mount (I.E. A springer), and it'll give you a random skin of that type only.

Pardon me, I'm an Asura nut.

• Can we have Zafirah's Rifle skin back into the gemstore please? It's been five months and I've been holding my breath to try and snag it for a few months now. Would be awesome! It's the last piece of my charr's outfit. :)

• SnowHawk.3615SnowHawk.3615 Member ✭✭✭

new hairstyles please- like actually good ones that aren't shared between races. The game is incredibly boring over all, and really lacking in the hairstyle department (unless you're a human) I know new hairstyles will never come again, any decent cosmetic updates have been forgotten for the sake of stupid mount skins.

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2019
    • Seaborn outfit - an outfit that changes the skin like the starborn does but this one turns the skin scaly, adds fins to the head, jawline, neck, back, tail and forearms, and have only small armorpieces like seashells or other sea-related things. But keep charr horns (perhsps change the design but still keep them!).
  • Harper.4173Harper.4173 Member ✭✭✭

Wild Magic Backpack and Backpiece. It's been a year now and we're still waiting.

• New gathering tools, I couldnt buy the volatile and that choya is really REALLY UGLY LOL.

'' Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange, because this body... is LEGENDARY!''. (Borderlands 2 Drunk)

• Can we please get New miniatures in the gem store. The ones on sale right now are terrible looking.

• The X-R-Tron gathering tools haven't been in the gem store for a good month's shy of a year, I'd be ecstatic if you brought them back <3

• Blur.3465Blur.3465 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2019

Been waiting for this for a while but we haven't gotten any mount skins that are like... scrappy/clockwork and in that Mad Max style (say...Charr style perhaps!).
    I had hoped we'd get Roller Beetle mount skin that could be like Charr/Black Citadel wheel, Dragon that could be made out of gears and 'sails', Skimmer that is like some rusty/scrappy boat similar to the one from Waterworld film!
    Possibilities are endless and I'd really love to see a mount pack like this show up in store! Would throw my money to get it instantly!

Just my two cents here, hope to see this happen at some point :)

• Bringing back the phalanx sets would be awesome. Everyone I know has a character which need/have one piece of the armor set

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

I second the above request for Watchwork mounts

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Wintersday has finally arrived! Will the Wintersday Minis 3-pack be available again?

• I don't know if this was suggested before, but could we get chaos skinned mounts similar to the chaos weapons?

Iblii
    Level 80 Asura Reaper
    "Shadow of a Shadow"

• I would love to see the Wild Magic backpack and glider return, since it's been a year now we are waiting for it...

Also a suggestion here, maybe we could imagine for those of us who (heavily) played GW1, to add in GW2 armor skins matching the rare armor skins we spent a lot of time and money to get in GW1 and we added to our Hall of Monuments, like obsidian armor skins or 15k armors...

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2019

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1BE11ANO4bZpqpk26blwVMRMZriC1h8uG7_zG14qxwFc/mobilebasic

Here is the current sets of mount skins introduced along the years. Thanks for filling the sets with the new adoption licences. Like the branded set.

I may never ask it enough, finish the cozy mounts by adding the beetle and warclaw. And finish the exo mounts with the warclaw, beetle and the skyscale. Even maybe adding an awakened skyscale....
    I let you check the link to discover which mounts are missing in each set.

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• After you returned Royal Terrace Pass, i hope the Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey will be add shortly after it

Still believe to this voice beyond the void

• SoulGuardian.6203SoulGuardian.6203 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 28, 2019

@hugo.4705 said:
    https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1BE11ANO4bZpqpk26blwVMRMZriC1h8uG7_zG14qxwFc/mobilebasic

Here is the current sets of mount skins introduced along the years. Thanks for filling the sets with the new adoption licences. Like the branded set.

I may never ask it enough, finish the cozy mounts by adding the beetle and warclaw. And finish the exo mounts with the warclaw, beetle and the skyscale. Or awakened skyscale...
    I let you check the link to discover which mounts are missing in each set.

Yep.
    I'd like to complete the branded and awakened sets.

• How about a way to reduce the cool down timers so the classes (especially the spellbreaker) can be played as it was designed to be (watch the trailer for the spellbreaker on YouTube)?

• Julischka Bean.7491Julischka Bean.7491 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2019

Xelvas.5784 is Superior Sigil Of Frenzy sort what you are looking for? It recharges all equipped skills by 2 seconds upon killing the enemy.

• Raknar.4735Raknar.4735 Member ✭✭✭

Please bring back the incarnate armor!

You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you. Umbasa.

• Seconding the Wintersday Minis 3-Pack for my wife please whilst it's still going!
    She's been looking forward to since we started playing and she'll be gutted if it doesn't make an appearance.

And Branded Wings & Gliderpack for myself ^_^

• Gautama.5378Gautama.5378 Member ✭✭
    edited December 30, 2019

need Liminal Moorhound with Distant Lands Mount Select License so pls sell it again-maybe even with some lower price this time-but most important atleast sell it pls.
    also-i ask to make tattered cape-maybe with a bit shorter style than too long (not sure with this)-need darker colors-style should fit like for haunted outfit for example (or my norn assassin Bloodstained Lunatic Noble Coat style)-i give example picture but make it without hood ofc-coz cant find correct example.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/f8/b7/33f8b7a0a4d368f2248f2177cce93073.jpg
    https://absolver.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Absolver/T_Pictos_YangyinSet_Shoulder.png

• Man these new gather tools are awesome arenanet heard my prayers to bring new ones hehe xD. I didnt have enough to buy the volatile and the unbound magic, I was dying to buy them separately but I didnt want the choya cause i think ugly so the new ones arrived just in time, shame I couldnt buy all, now i just need the plant gather tool. If anyone wants to present me one as christmas/new year present I'll accept LOL.

Thanks.

'' Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange, because this body... is LEGENDARY!''. (Borderlands 2 Drunk)

• Exemplar Attire Outfit, ty