GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 73 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• @Lyssia.4637 said:
    Might we get the permanent lounge passes back for a little while before the end of the Wintersday festival? I was out of town when they came up in the summer, and I have a very young new player in my life who needs at least one as a "clubhouse". I was hoping to send her a permanent pass for a Wintersday present...

I noticed, and it was perfect, and my daughter was delighted. THANK YOU!!! :) Merry Wintersday!

• arielwind.8921arielwind.8921 Member ✭✭✭

Can we get new hair style more? Gem store might be fine. I need more longer straight hair.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

Along with more faces, hairs, horns and furs and tattoos for all races.

How about a Raven or Crow and a Bearded Vulture skin for the gryphon?

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• Please could we see the return of the Dread Quiver Backpack?

• PLLLLEEEEAAASSE pleasepleasepleaseplease bring back the Runecrafter's Salvage-o-Matic. I missed it last time around, I got Christmas money in, and I'm thirsty for it.

I would also gladly pay 3x the 600 gems it normally goes for lol.

• I would like to see an item that allows us to run around in past versions of Lion's Arch.

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭

@Silvercyclone.1462 said:
    I would like to see an item that allows us to run around in past versions of Lion's Arch.

With all functioning NPCs, like I time portal, set to LA before the first Halloween, when it was new.

• Neck Ribbon in a bow or Bowtie
    • Choker or Collar with a bell
    • Class outfits.
    • More nature themed armor piece alternatives for anyone other than Sylvari (because it's either a few outfits or the Twilight Arbor dungeon set available.)
    • Foefire Wraps as a chestpiece, legwear, and headpiece.

Outfit:

• Please add the Wizard's Hat again! Been waiting!

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

With the addition of the new outfit and glider, is there any chance we can get a matching backpack that goes with glider for a full outfit?

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

please make mystic weapon skins available to buy. it sucks i can only have one and not a full set

• Please return the (Strider's tunic) and the (Trailblazer roller beetle skin) to my life I will be incomplete until such time....

• Dragon Priestess.9760Dragon Priestess.9760 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2020

Resident Weeb and Woman of Culture

• Bring back the Aetherblade Skins. Please

• Crystalline Dragon Wings Backpack Glider Combo

I would be simply grateful and amazed! THANKS :#<3

• Crystalline Dragon Wings Backpack Glider Combo

I would be simply grateful and amazed! THANKS :#<3

• Gem Aura Outfit, please.

edited January 8, 2020

Pretty please: non-holiday themed ice/snow 2000 gem mounts pack.

Pretty please: non-holiday themed 'Necromancer' / decayed/undead 2000 gem mounts pack.

Both for the core, non-flying, non-beetle mounts.

• Waiting for Bank slot & Storage expander sale :)

• No more outfits. Armor piece please. the combination of armor pieces are the most wonder of Fashion war.

And please put some 'usable' type of armor piece not like something distorted design.

Please understand why people still love phalanx armor

and also people who plays female char and try to wear their char as skimpy as possible.

personally after phalanx armor and mercenary backpack I have not spent a single gem for any outfit/wardrobe related item from gemstore.

srsly nothing to buy, nor to gift someone.

• 1/ SNOWBALL BEETLE mount skin

Yesterday we were saying goodbye to Wintersday and everyone loves being a snowball so naturally we went for the winter race as snowballs and it was fun, but we were wee-bit slow compared to the people on Roller Beetle mount, which is where we got the idea that we certainly need a snowball skin for the beetle mount.

HOW IT COULD WORK: Naturally the roller beetle is a beetle, but this skin wouldn't be a snowy beetle, but a legit snowball and preferably with metal saddle, because the brown color just doesn't fit the white snow. Or well Since the snowball is usually just one color (or you could let us mix up 2 or 3 colors together <3 ) and keep one dye channel for the saddle. It would leave the snowy trail behind the snowball based on the dyes used on the snowball itself as is the effect of Enchanted Snowball tonic.

2/ DYE CHANNEL for SADDLE on mount skins

I mean the fact that I buy skin for 2000 gems and I'm unable to change color of the whole saddle on it is quite huge disappointment to me. I would understand if you wanted to keep the saddle colors for some authenticity or whatever, but if some skins can change it and some can't it's weird a bit. I also understand that you have maximum of 4 dye channels per item right now, but still I'd rather have same color of saddle as other part of my mount, than to have it brown without option to change it.

Examples of mount skins without option of coloring the saddle: Gallant Lightbearer(raptor), Shrine Guardian(jackal), Arctic Jerboa (bunny)

Like on some mounts u barely see the saddle so it's okay. Or on the Shrine Guardian it's not so eye catchy the color. But on the Gallant Lightbearer, it's just HEY DUDE I'm partially big BROWN saddle!

I've realized you are mostly doing what you can about the color options regarding saddles on mount skins, but I'm gonna keep the text above here just to remind you that there are people who like dying their mounts FULLy :lol:

"Elements are LOVE...
    ... being elementalist is LIFE!"

• An outfit or armor that is the same as the Zhaishen zealots from POF https://i.imgur.com/txGd0gY.jpg

• I want a jetpack skyscale skin so I can fly like Mandalorian!

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

1.) Outfit: Frost Fire (heavy armor version). I have the cloth version already, but we have so many cloth things, we need more heavy armor outfits.
    2.) Glint Glider (Statue I guess) -- Great glider for lunar new year.
    3.) Dyable Backpacks upgrade vouchers for Backpack/Glider combos.
    4.) New Skyscale Premium 2k Mount. Prefer something not a dragon...maybe a Butterfly or Dragonfly.
    5.) Rechargable Revive Orb
    6.) Primeva and Starlight Skyscale

• There is just so much interesting books in the Durmand Priory.. after reading a hundred of them I got strike by a strong migraine..

Bring back the Reading Glass pretty please :)

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Inquest exosuit helmet as head armor skin pretty please.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• Can you rotate the Timekeeper/Improvised/Sclerite sets in the BLC soon please!

Also looking to grab grove/pirate/legionnaire/great lodge chairs and the cube matrix glider. Literally have the gems waiting but so much stuff is rotated out too quickly :(

Would also be kinda cool if the old Boxing Gloves were turned into a Novelty and added back into the gemstore. Hasn't been sold since 2013/14.

• wickerbough.5390wickerbough.5390 Member
    edited January 15, 2020

Heavy/light armor shorts for men! (I say for men because I haven't checked the models for the ladies - I dunno if they're distinct)
    There are a few options for shorts (and even jeans) in medium armor - spearmarshal's leggings, elonian leggings, rascal pants, etc... it'd be great to get a paid light armor set / heavy armor set with some more casual-looking pieces outside of outfits!
    To be honest, while I understand some people would be upset if outfits were resold as armor skins, I'd personally love that as well... presumably the models are already there, they'd just need some fidgeting? I could see some backlash, but personally I'd friggin LOVE it!
    Or you could just retroactively grant people who bought outfits the armor skins for that outfit as well - more content for people who already paid, and I bet a lot more people would buy outfits after that! ... Or, and I hate to keep going on, there could be an outfit to armor 'upgrade package' that oyu have to have bought the outfit first to purchase? Again, I personally would buy basically every one, and I'm hoping it would be relatively easy since the models are already made... could be wrong about that thought - game programming is tough stuff. XD

• wickerbough.5390wickerbough.5390 Member
    edited January 15, 2020

I'm guessing Charr are underplayed, but I'd love to see some armor skins (<--preferred) or outfits that are designed with male charr in mind... something that doesn't clip. That's not a zing, the art in the game is FANTASTIC, but poor male charr don't have many good options right now... maybe something a little more minimalist since the less armor there is in total, the easier it should be to avoid clippage?

• Aran.9374Aran.9374 Member ✭✭

Dear Gem Store, As a Mac player, my last nerve is currently hanging by a wet ramen noodle. Year of the Rat has been cruel, indeed. Please, have heart and and bring back the Exhalted shoulders and gloves skins. Because, if this LNY patch doesn't kill me, I intend to log-in again after the long awaited prophecy of the "hot fix" comes to pass. Yours, A Shooketh Sylvari

• Jables.4659Jables.4659 Member ✭✭✭

@radnom.1064 said:
    Outfit blueprints
    You buy a blueprint, use it and it makes custom outfit from wardrobe you are wearing right now.

So much this.

• Jables.4659Jables.4659 Member ✭✭✭

It would be really nice if we could get a gemstore item that swaps the names of two characters on your account for a non ridiculous price. Right now this requires buying three name change contracts.

• Lily.1935Lily.1935 Member ✭✭✭✭

Rotscale inspired Skyscale skin. please! With green flames. I need this in my life!

• Please bring back Phalanx skinnnn ... I have gems saved

• GW Noob.6038GW Noob.6038 Member ✭✭✭

I'd like to make a request for the Aetherblade armor (medium)...it's been quite a long time (more than 8 months) since I last saw it in the gem shop. Also, I would like to see the Desert Racer Mount Select License, and the Istani Isles Mount Select License, returned to the gem shop.

• Hello, I'd love to see the Elegant Fan back in the gemstore! thanks in advance =)

• Hello everyone.
    I might have a bit unusual request. With Bjora Marches map a new item was introduced. Sweet campfire treat. And let me tell you I'd would love endless/permanent version of that :)
    Regards
    Me

• Thereon.3495Thereon.3495 Member ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been suggested before but if it has its a +1 to the idea!

We have Glyphs for Gathering tools....why not introduce Glyphs (with a 'minor' UI addition) for opening boxes/chests? Not too over the top but I'd love to see a little Skritt jump into a chest, rummage around and have gold fly out around the (small) area!

• disccount for living world season(4 specially) and perhaps character slot for 400 gem? I want to get a beetle xD.

'' Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange, because this body... is LEGENDARY!''. (Borderlands 2 Drunk)

• Foefire Armor Package!

Also The Celebration Hat (which was given out when GW2 first started, I never got round to getting it in that week, such a regret x.x). Or pretty please design any other cap, I really just want a cap :)

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Would like a plague doctor head piece. (could have been introduced with scarab plague but anyway it's not too late!

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• @ancafr.9274 said:
    disccount for living world season(4 specially) and perhaps character slot for 400 gem? I want to get a beetle xD.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5a69331331999297

Seriously? I want the complete pack not 2 episodes only ;(

'' Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange, because this body... is LEGENDARY!''. (Borderlands 2 Drunk)

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 24, 2020

@ancafr.9274 said:

@ancafr.9274 said:
    disccount for living world season(4 specially) and perhaps character slot for 400 gem? I want to get a beetle xD.

Right below what you circled, it says you have already acquired the other Episodes. Fortunately, ArenaNet won't let you pay for Episoes you already have.

If you do not have the Episodes unlocked, you will need to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@ancafr.9274 said:

@ancafr.9274 said:

Right below what you circled, it says you have already acquired the other Episodes. Fortunately, ArenaNet won't let you pay for Episoes you already have.

If you do not have the Episodes unlocked, you will need to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

LOOOOL, now that you mention I just checked and i REALLY have those episodes, the only ones I was missing are the 2 and 3 hehe trololol xD. Dont remember from where they come or where I bought but they are there xD.

• Will it ever be possible to have a Wolf or Wolf Pup mini added. We have quite a large selection of animals available, except the Wolf. I'd really love to see this in the game or gem store. Thanks!

• SoulGuardian.6203SoulGuardian.6203 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2020

Skyscale skin similar to the bull horn, but with flame stripes in its wings instead of spots; and clockwise curved horns pointing fowards.

Also, a dyeable vampire mask just like the mesmer one for all classes.