GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 75 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

1697071727375>

Comments

• Abdel Muhti.6431Abdel Muhti.6431 Member ✭✭
    edited February 11, 2020

Unlimited Amount of Bank Tabs. In the future i need at least 100 more bank tabs to store all the ice shards.

Useful item would be:

"Unlimited Guild-Bank Contract" <--- gogogogo i would use it as often as my unlimited bank contract.

• Coldmail.9672Coldmail.9672 Member
    edited February 11, 2020

Hi,

I made a support ticket for my question but they told me to put it on the forums instead. So here is what I asked:

"Hello,
    How does one obtain these items in Belgium?
    Mythic weapon skins
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mythic_weapon_skins
    Kind Regards
    Coldmail.9672"

So could I get an answer here please?

• Crackmonster.2790Crackmonster.2790 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 11, 2020

Pyre gloves! My god i wanna buy it! Badly!

Also there is another item i really really want for a long time but don't know if you want to bring it back "Miniature Risen Thrall", i so badly want that and then i dream to be able to rename my minis and call him dobby.

• T-Shirts (short sleeve) as a chest-skin

• SoulGuardian.6203SoulGuardian.6203 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 12, 2020

● Downwards blue underlayer of insect or vampire wings, with movement triggered motion animation; backpack/glider combo.

● Wavy bladed sword with skull in handle, and a coiled imbue when wielded.

● Coloured skin tones for humans.

● Mercenaries for private instances.
    Please please please

Take my money ANet.
    I want to support you.
    Ideally 800 gems each.
    But I'm willing to pay even 1,000 gems for one mercenary.
    3,000 for 3.
    As long as I can select any other characters individually and different from each of my characters to be used as mercs.

• i start the list what i ask from most important number 1 to 5 which is less important so u should start from beginning but ofc im waiting and will buy all list so pls put in gem store as soon as u can.
    1. Rox's Quiver
    2. Abaddon's Mask
    3. stag helm
    4. Liminal Moorhound from Distant Lands Mount Select License
    5. pls make tattered cape. example similar to black one:
    https://cgelves.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MD160-Marvelous-Designer-Capes-Workshop-How-to-Make-Tattered-Torn-Capes-600x600.jpg

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭

Rechargeable Revive Orb (I hardly die and would buy it like I did the teleport)
    Starlight Skyscale Skin (Seriously missing now that we have outfit/back)
    Primeval Skyscal
    Another Premium Skin
    Another big pack. Usually used when introducing Living Storys and something unlocks every weak.
    More ways to get Mystic Weapon Skins.

• Gautama.5378Gautama.5378 Member ✭✭
    edited February 13, 2020

was writing comment yesterday a bit up here about 5 things i ask and thought now that stag helm was at christmas time and every time only once a year that day. so i dont want to lost it till next year and till winter time theme is not over i ask to put it atleast for lion heads which u get from lion chests. anything from the list i give if impossible to repeat something too soon i would buy it for more expensive price for atleast get it sooner if vendor items will be changed soon.

btw sixth thing: Krytan Medium Armor Skin

• An item I've been holding my breath for is an Iron Legion/Charr themed roller beetle skin! Something akin to a motorcycle or a smaller Iron Legion war machine that I can ride around on my Charr engineer would be phenomenal! Added with new 'mechanical' sounds and I'd be in love. It's probably a lot to ask for considering that a rework of the roller beetle model is probably tricky, but I thought I'd put the idea out there :)
    P.S. Something like the 'Brute Chopper' from Halo 3 could be a good blend between Charr technology and the current beetle design, but I'm sure there are plenty of people more creative than me who may have a better idea haha

• File:Raven_Mantle.jpg

Spoiler Alert!!
    I would really like to see the 400 Gem Raven Mantle come back to the Gem Store Please!!!!
    We can get 5 of 6 pieces of the Raven Armor set and would like it back to complete the look
    Thanks

• Round/circle shaped sunglasses, that replaces headgear.

Also sport glasses.

Sports or leather small backpack.

Swimsuit with hotpants, fingerless leather gloves, gun holsters, and combat boots costume.

• Jables.4659Jables.4659 Member ✭✭✭

New Item Request: The Crude Shield from the original Guild Wars (The shield that Prince Rurik wields). It's my favorite shield in the original game and I'm kind of shocked that it hasn't been added to the new one.

Returning Item Request: The Fallen Balthazar Package (Preferably as a statuette item rather than in the chest).

• Bring back the storm gloves in the gemstore. :( Would be an insta buy.

• I missed out on the Starborn outfit when it was available, and I'd really love to see it back even though it was available fairly recently. I also really would like the Suntouched Scythe Skin, but it hasn't been available in the gem store since August of 2019. It was available via a BL weapon voucher back in September, but it has been months since it was exclusively available. Out of the two I definitely want the Suntouched Scythe Skin more, but both will be an instant buy from me :)

• It'd be awesome if the Inventor's Sunglasses made another appearance into the gemstore.
    Also, the ability to buy more guild slots for gems would be fabulous......I can dream.

• Check the gemstore on Feb 18th. It might return then.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• Arteros.9184Arteros.9184 Member
    edited February 15, 2020

I got my Belinda's Greatsword Skin today. Thank you very much.

Next item I'd like to see is the Elegant Fan Focus Skin whose last time on gemstore was last April.
    [&ClUXAAA=] . Please make it a reality. Thanks.

• Bring back any of the following: the Dervish Package, the Suntouched Scythe Skin, BL Weapon Vouchers, or the Suntouched Scythe Skin in the statuettes. Would be much appreciated :)

• That wavy Greatsword on sale now looks really cool.
    Can we have a one handed sword that looks similar, except with even more wavy parts on the blade, and has a vampirire skull in the handle?

That'd be awesome.
    Thanks

• hello guys i fell like same items are missing in game and we can´t guet them anymore if you guys put the [&AgGAwwAA] Thoughtless Potion and the other one much ppl go buy it believe me ps sry about my english have a nice day

• Largos Armor

• Feathers of the Zephyr, please !!!!!! It has been quite a while (since 2017-Jul.-25 !!!)

• 1- Wild Magic Backpack Glider Combo
    2 - Chao Gloves

• i start the list what i ask from most important number 1 to 7 which is less important so u should start from beginning but ofc im waiting and will buy all list so pls put in gem store as soon as u can.
    1. Rox's Quiver
    2. Abaddon's Mask
    3. stag helm
    4. Krytan Medium Armor Skin
    5. Permanent Mystical Dragon Finisher
    6. Liminal Moorhound from Distant Lands Mount Select License
    7. pls make tattered cape. example similar to black one:
    https://cgelves.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MD160-Marvelous-Designer-Capes-Workshop-How-to-Make-Tattered-Torn-Capes-600x600.jpg

stag helm was at christmas time and every time only once a year that day. so i dont want to lost it till next year and till winter time theme is not over i ask to put it atleast for lion heads which u get from lion chests. anything from the list i give if impossible to repeat something too soon i would buy it for more expensive price for atleast get it sooner if vendor items will be changed soon.

• tamyeh.3741tamyeh.3741 Member
    edited February 18, 2020

I see they brought back the Ritualist Staff but no Ritualist Outfit, is it ever going to come back? I don't even see it in outfit preview or anywhere :(.

• please stop repeating rampart skin and put the phalanx back! My God you are repeating too much: enough aetherblade skins, enough rampart... bring back the phalanx please.

• MoriMoriMori.5349MoriMoriMori.5349 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 18, 2020

I've checked ALL finishing animations game offers, and didn't find a single one that wouldn't make me vomit. They are cheesy, overwhelmingly flashy and feel kind of abstract. I would really appreciate a set of premium finishing moves that look like, you know, actually finishing your foe, with your hands. The default finishing move does something close to that, but I would prefer something more direct and normal. Like, my character just stubs a lying foe with a knife or sword, or hits them to the head with staff or hammer. Or directly ignite them with a fireball (without summoning some giant fireballs from another dimension, just hit them with a ball of fire from their hands and set them ablaze).

• elonian elementalist outfit please! i havent seen it in forever

• Suntouched Scythe Skin would be great!

• Warclaw outfit/armor skins

• Magnus's Eye Patch please

• Xervite.5493Xervite.5493 Member ✭✭✭

New Item suggestion:
    Raise undead/skeletons from the depths of hell to chop down a sapling or collect herbs for you (:

• Ogwom.7940Ogwom.7940 Member ✭✭

I would like to suggest if we could ever get Eve's armor skin/outfit from GW1 in the gemstore?

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭

Undead mount skins pack.
    Icebrood mount skins pack.