GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 84 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Draygorn.7012Draygorn.7012 Member ✭✭✭

Been really itching to get Menzie's Agony GS skin. When will it be in the gemstore again?

• Can we please get the Magitech skins back in the gem store soon? I don't know how recently they were in it prior to this comment, but I've been trying to get it for literally over two years and somehow always miss it during my breaks from the game...

• Toguro.7641Toguro.7641 Member ✭✭

silver / rune salvageomatic was listed in article for this week but havnt seen it?

• Xodus.7802Xodus.7802 Member ✭✭

Can you please add the ice encasement outfit, it's not been in the store since Jan 2019. I would really appreciate it

• Sylvia.4870Sylvia.4870 Member ✭✭

Could you bring the Starlight Wings along with its glider back to the Gem Store , please? Thank you.

• Hi, I just started playing this game in April. Some of the items I request were on sale not too long ago but I did not make it.

1. Shimmerwing Skyscale Skin
    2. Snowflake Gobbler Pack
    3. Discount on character bag slot
    4. Discount on equipment template

Thank you!

• Evlakk.6341Evlakk.6341 Member ✭✭

I dont know if this forum is still active, but could you PLEASE add Abaddon's Mask back to the store. I was unable to play when it was available, and ive been keeping an eye out ever since. Please ANet i am begging you

• Legion Jetpack glider & backpack combi pls

Abaddon's Mask pls pls pls <3

• Mark.7615Mark.7615 Member

May I request for the Resplendent Avialan Raptor Skin Please...

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

An item to save favorite locations in it, once you right click it shows a kind of inventory slots with whatever icon and once you click on them, you are teleported at the saved locations. Dunno maybe like 15 slots?

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI

• Can we please have outfits for Queen Jenna and Avatar of the Tree dresses I love their style! Would be amazing for my Slyvari Mesmer

• Drek.4589Drek.4589 Member

Please add back the Foefire Wraps and Black Feather Wings backpack!

• Exillian.8127Exillian.8127 Member ✭✭

New items suggestions i hope you read this annet pls.

1. I would have absolutely no problems paying for a Prismatic themed skyscale skin, like Elder dragon Aurene.
      1.2 More skyscale skins that gives it a different and distinct look and not just a pattern.
    2. Dragons Watch Heavy and light armor theme. The one right now looks great but seems to fit only med armor.

Old/exiting items

Discounts on
    1. Bank slots
    2. Shared slots
    3. Bag slots
    4. Material increase slots pls!

• Severo.7091Severo.7091 Member ✭✭

More outfits, less gliders.

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭

@Exillian.8127 said:

1. I would have absolutely no problems paying for a Prismatic themed skyscale skin, like Elder dragon Aurene.
      1.2 More skyscale skins that gives it a different and distinct look and not just a pattern.

This^^

• I have given this great thought.. or wished for these two things more times than I can count!!! First wish is... I wish I may I wish I might have new minion skins tonight! They don't have to be girly or anything but honestly, I just hate playing necro with such creepy, ugly "minions". If they were smaller, and less in the way...and have cuter skins, that would be a HUGE incentive to play necro with minions. The second thing I really wish could happen is.. I wish we could ride with a passenger on our mounts. That would be so much fun and so helpful. Those are and have been my two wishes in GW2 for a very long time. :) Thank you! <3

I dont know if these get read or not, but please add Abbadon's Mask back in :)

• declan.7529declan.7529 Member ✭✭

Electromagnetic-Descender Glider

• declan.7529declan.7529 Member ✭✭

Electromagnetic ascender

• Jimbru.6014Jimbru.6014 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would be genuinely surprised if there was anybody beside a handful of Mordrem roleplayers who wanted a Mordrem mount, yet here we are. Now, if Anet would make a Fern Hound jackal skin, like Sylvari players have been asking for ever since mount skins were implemented, that would sell like crazy.

• Copper.9507Copper.9507 Member ✭✭

@Jimbru.6014 said:
    I would be genuinely surprised if there was anybody beside a handful of Mordrem roleplayers who wanted a Mordrem mount, yet here we are. Now, if Anet would make a Fern Hound jackal skin, like Sylvari players have been asking for ever since mount skins were implemented, that would sell like crazy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... MOAR SYLVARI STUFFS! WANT SYLVARI MOUNT SET!!!

• Will the White Feather Wings Combo be available again soon? Most of the others have come back recently but not this yet.

Abbadon's Mask, please :((

• tapwateronfire.8326tapwateronfire.8326 Member
    edited June 12, 2020

As nice as it is that they have modern style glasses in the game, it would be awesome if they put medieval style spectacles in there too, for those who want to keep to the fantasy theme:

https://imgur.com/a/GjR7w5u

I would 100% buy that, as a proud four-eyes.

• Incar.7358Incar.7358 Member ✭✭

Return of the Watchwork Glider skin/backpack would be nice. Not sure how recently it's been up, but I haven't seen it in a little while and I'm keen on getting that one.
    Same goes for the Branded Skyscale.
    Mythic Weapons separate of any other pack would also be a dream - interested in several of them but don't have any interest in what they're packaged with.
    The 'r-tron' harvesting tools available through the statuettes again would be awesome too. Got one of them, saved for another and they'd vanished when I went to get it. Typical.

As for new ideas - seems way extra (and not certain we need more gliders right now) but something along the lines of these as a glider/backpack combo I'd buy in a second:
    97e9b686bfea1f279551a70bd5082449--angels-tattoo-conceptual-art.jpg

• KidRoleplay.3615KidRoleplay.3615 Member ✭✭✭

Requesting a mechanical or golem-esque beetle skin, befitting of those of superior intellect! Oh... and non-asura could make use of it as well.

edited June 13, 2020
    • Mini Ascended Aurene!
    • Aurene finisher!
    • Aurene mail carrier.
    • Chest armour fitted for charr (as in made for charr, not made for humans and then stretched to fit charr)!!! Pyre's armours and concept art armours from GW would be awesome!
    • New hairstyles.
    • New horns.
    • New faces.
    • New fur-patterns.
    • New tattooes.
    • Armours/outfits that are tribal/shaman/tribal warrior looking and that shows much skin!!!

I still cant get that true tribal look with medium class - after 8 years!!!!

• Rihar.3465Rihar.3465 Member ✭✭
    edited June 13, 2020

Flame Legion Shaman arms (gloves)

Pyre Gloves (wielded by Efram) were available on February 18, 2020 and god knows when we see then again...
    As a part of Flame Legion returning and "another-yet-hot-summer" I think is would be nice to add more flame-themed items. ANet already did a great job on Flame Legion backpack, thanks it doesn't take eternity to get it and it is not hidden behind impossible achievements or super rare drop like infusions.

Flame_Legion_Lava_Shaman.jpg

Flame_Legion_Fire_Shaman.jpg

guildwars2_character_3848135_by_kekai_kotaki.jpg

Another great thing is charr's flame tails which we can see by wearing light version of Flame Legion armor.
    More fire to gods of fire \o/

Flame_Legion_armor_%28light%29_charr_male_back.jpg

Please bring back Abbadon's Mask D:

• Xodus.7802Xodus.7802 Member ✭✭

@Xodus.7802 said:
    Can you please add the ice encasement outfit, it's not been in the store since Jan 2019. I would really appreciate it

and the black wings aswell please

• Mellow.5714Mellow.5714 Member ✭✭

I'd love to buy Baby Aurene Plush Backpack if it was up on Gem store again. It would complete my character's look.
    Pleeease bring it back q_q

• Been waiting for the white feather wings backpack to return for a while. Would love to see them. Have played for 4 years and have missed them every time (taking breaks ect). Cant wait to see them again!

• TheUndefined.1720TheUndefined.1720 Member ✭✭✭

Please bring back the Gallant Lightbearer and Primal Spirit mount skins! Coming back from a break and those mount skins match this new character so well!

• Chasind.3128Chasind.3128 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 15, 2020

PLEASE bring back the Primal Spirit skin & War-Torn Marauder skin

Another day, another request for Abaddon's Mask :'(

• Tony.8659Tony.8659 Member ✭✭

I request a Medical Face Mask in the GEM store, and dyeable of course. Arenanet can donate the profit to any organization that needs it in these times. I'm ready to buy :)

• One suggestion I have would be to create a fern hound/wolf jackal skin for mounts and possibly more sylvan or melandru styled armor/weapons. For instance maybe a helmet/mask of Melandru's avatar (the bird one). More charr armors and norn stuff wouldn't go amiss either since this is their time to shine in the living world :P.

• TwinFrozr.6214TwinFrozr.6214 Member ✭✭
    edited June 17, 2020

Recharging Revive Orb! An acceptable cooldown and it's business in a heartbeat.

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Plague doctor mask please.
    Ah and, still want exo-skyscale.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI

• Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools - PLEASE

• Liv.4978Liv.4978 Member

I'd love the Shimmerwing skyscale and white feather wings backpack please. <3

• Can we get the Suntouched scythe back again? I would like to buy it.

• Cobrakon.3108Cobrakon.3108 Member ✭✭✭

Can you please bring back the Boxing Gloves to the gemstore? I try to collect as many toys as i can in the game and I regret not buying them in the very beginning.

• @Exillian.8127 said:

2. Dragons Watch Heavy and light armor theme. The one right now looks great but seems to fit only med armor.

Old/exiting items

Discounts on
    1. Bank slots
    2. Shared slots
    3. Bag slots
    4. Material increase slots pls!

Just to hopefully remind devs. Fingers crossed. Them discounts.

• Dyeable Feathered wings backpack and glider combo, with jump animation that is similar to the one the flying mounts have (the wings unfolds slightly as to help u keep the balance).

• Skyscale skin that is inspired by Saphira, the Dragon in Eragon, that has feathered wings.

• Jarilo.6204Jarilo.6204 Member ✭✭

Please, please, please STARBORN outfit, there is nothing I desire more, I go crazy for glittering stuff :p