GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 85 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• declan.7529declan.7529 Member ✭✭

Electromagnetic-Descender Glider

• Evlakk.6341Evlakk.6341 Member ✭✭

Would really love to buy abaddon's mask. if you bring it back, i will buy straight way, and probably buy something else with the remaining gems :)

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

Backpack/Glider Combo:
    Premium: Exo-suite Wings or Vivid Holograph Dragon Wings (could used both the full wing and Shattered options in the future)
    1.) They are bigger than the ones you get from the event
    2.) The Backpack and Glider are dyable. Use multiple die patterns, we could make them all the same if we would like.
    3.) The backpack flaps just like the current ones.
    4.) Glider flaps like normal flapping wings (like the skeleton wings with a train effect)

Armor:
    Finish the Prye set. Shoulders and Feet at least.

Outfit:
    Primeval Outfit
    1.) This would encourage people to get all the mounts to match. $$$
    2.) No armor pieces. Just make them smooth if you have to. The Primeval effect should hide things, just need to make it strong in those locations.

Premium Skyscale:
    1.) Dragonfly (Has arms to climb, would be both beautiful and unique)
    2.) Pterodactyl (Goes well with my Raptor)
    3.) Gargoyle/Bat (Halloween Themed)

None Premium Mounts:
    1.) Primeval
    2.) Exalted
    3.) Exo-Suit
    4.) Starlight

Quality of Life:
    1.) Expand expanded storage to match the biggest bag. I have an OCD problem when only the one area can not match.
    2.) Infusion Update: You can Bind on Account an infusion to make it part of you Wardrobe (Infusion is now part of the wardrobe). If you have multiple infusions you chose which is displayed, you can disable the effect. Infusions that are account bound no longer have a glow by default. You can not control the look of ones not account abound that you can continue to sell. This would allow you to add gemstore only infusions. :-)
    3.) New Hair Cuts and Styles
    4.) Changing Cut/Style shows your current infusion.
    5.) Reusable Revive Orb (To be honest I have 90 of these and think I have only used 1 in a year, I would still buy it with a one hour cool down)
    6.) Wardrobe Slots (We have armor slots, I want to be able to change my wardrobe quickly, this includes dye colors.) I would like to look like I am in town while in town, have armor when I fight, etc.) It would be great if it remembered the mount selected and colors as well for the wardrobe slot.
    7.) Path of Fire Portal Device. I would like to be able to port to PoF events like I can the others for something different when I am bored.
    8.) Master Tome: Put all your portal devices and tomes in it. That way you have one thing to click on then choose the option.

• Mount adoption licenses by type would be nice. Something like buy tickets that can have a chance to get any skin for raptor skin etc. I have a good selection of mount skins up to roller beetle. I’d definitely sink some money into the game to get some warclaw and skyscale skins. But I don’t want to pay for anything specific, a couple of random skins per mount is what I’d like.

• New human female faces. And longer human female hairstyles. Thank you.

• Chinchilla springer skin

• New skins for all the weapons that have cool effects like the "Vermilion Tail Feather Skin", is a awesome torch, but is only that one, where are the Greatswords, the axes, the staff, etc?

• Batman.7041Batman.7041 Member ✭✭

Double bladed lightsaber esk staff in red or white energy blade color! The closest we have is the plasma staff. We need one that has longer energy blades!

• One thing I’ve always wondered is why we have the god outfits for Dwayna, Grenth, Balthazar and Lyssa but not Melandru and Kormir? I’d DIE for an outfit like Kormirs her new look is just stunning! I’d definitely pay for that!

• Evlakk.6341Evlakk.6341 Member ✭✭

Please add back Abbadon's Mask

• JWKyraeJW.2193JWKyraeJW.2193 Member
    edited June 21, 2020

I'd currently really like to see, and would purchase, the Mist Herald back item (not been on gemstore since October 2018), the Lawless Armor pieces, and Mask of the wanderer. Trying to make my goblin asura look :D

I'm not sure if the Mist Herald back item is dyeable, but I'd also put a shout out that alongside dyeables capes/wings etc, personally I'd find it great to have dyeable banners (like the mist herald for example). Being able to both dye a banner as well as modify guild emblems would make for some cool looks. Just saying.

• Legion jetpack glider and backpack combi pls

• Jarilo.6204Jarilo.6204 Member ✭✭

Starborn outfit please, I hope every day to see it in the shop!

• Could y’all add the Exalted shoulder and gloves back? Got a character I’m trying an Exalted look on.

• Waiting for the Raven Mantle for my charr, instant buy!! :3

• Could you please bring back the Iron Beast Greatsword? I wouldn't mind if it comes back as a gem store item or a BL chest item, I just need that skin.

• snoow.1694snoow.1694 Member ✭✭
    edited June 22, 2020

Could we add the Royal Terrace Pass back into the gemstore for three day's or a week, please? :) Would be cool if we could choose between Armistice Bastion & Royal Terrace Pass. Have a great day!

• Daishi.6027Daishi.6027 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23, 2020

I wanted the Stoneshard Scepter, but I couldn't justify it right now. I make purchases based on the state of the game. Make Power Mirage viable in PvP again and THEN bring back Stoneshard Scepter.

Hurry, I want the skin and you want my money.

Suggestions:
    The new dragon wings were great, but maybe wings that are dyeable with a flap animation, but something that hangs lower on the body would be even better.
    Or maybe something that flairs out in it's folded form kind of like the bat wings?

• Feathers of the Zephyr Backpack and Glider in the statuette shop please!

• Wild Magic Backpack Glider Combo

please please please I missed the one last March. :'(

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

Now we can have Primeval, Starlight, and Exalted Skyscale! I can see why you held it back for this premium mount. Now that the effect is out, time to complete the sets. :-)

• Once again I'd like to request the return of the "Mist Stranger Outfit". Just the outfit, I have no interest in the package.

• Can we have more character customization especially new faces so I can add moles / beauty marks on our toons faces.

• Hello! Are you thinking of adding the fallen balthazar package to the gem store anytime soon?

• ancafr.9274ancafr.9274 Member ✭✭

unlimited gather tools(the ones that get us bonus while gathering), shared slot please.

'' Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange, because this body... is LEGENDARY!''. (Borderlands 2 Drunk)

• ancafr.9274ancafr.9274 Member ✭✭
    edited June 24, 2020

@Kazeshini.8210 said:
    Can we have more character customization especially new faces so I can add moles / beauty marks on our toons faces.

And New Haircuts It is a really nice idea... but I doubt anet gonna do that... in fact the customization here is good but there are lot of 'missing' things to be added. Specially when it's about Graphic and Skill Customization, there is just SO MANY keys that you feel like playing a piano and you wish to have 4 arms to customize properly.

'' Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange, because this body... is LEGENDARY!''. (Borderlands 2 Drunk)

• Grohiik.1852Grohiik.1852 Member ✭✭

Please bring back the Foefire bundle.

• DeanBB.4268DeanBB.4268 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's past time for more shared inventory slots, what with all the portals etc being added.

X__________________________
    (Signature Required)

• Mauzi.5892Mauzi.5892 Member ✭✭✭

Discounted Shared Inventory Slots

• please
  • Please even for 1 day bring back at least one of these:
    1. Pyre Gloves
    2. Shoulder Scarf
    3. Wide Rim Glasses
    Please :s:'(

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2020

More futuristic monocle skins.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI

• Marta.2491Marta.2491 Member ✭✭
    edited June 26, 2020

Pyre Gloves And Raven Mantle PLEASEEEEEEE !

• Jarilo.6204Jarilo.6204 Member ✭✭

Starborn outfit, please, I will be forever grateful!

• @unRealGates.5198 said:
    2. Shoulder Scarf

I second that! Please bring back the Scarf before wintersday!

• Bring back Black Lion Vouchers please.

• declan.7529declan.7529 Member ✭✭

Electromagnetic-Descender Glider

• Need basic things like bag slots, bank slots, stacking 250+ option, and shared slots to go on sale please!!!!!

• Dreamwalkers daggers!

• Shiyo.3578Shiyo.3578 Member ✭✭✭✭

Can we get MANY more costumes and skins? Perhaps race/gender locked ones so you can churm them out faster? Chairs and mount skins are not something I'll ever spend money on.

• Hyllus.5632Hyllus.5632 Member ✭✭

Mist Stranger Outfit please. Been waiting for this for months.

• Altion.9576Altion.9576 Member ✭✭✭

I need the wild magic backpack, I would even pay gems for it :D

• legion jetpack combo pls

• The holographic account-bound minis are almost impossible to get from Dragon Coffers (their drop rate is extremely low and they are account-bound so you can't even trade them with other players) so either return the pack to gemstore or make them available via miniature claim tickets, please.

• Hi GW2, Can you please add back the Maguuma's Mantle and Gloves? I missed out on this when it was in the BLTC. Please do this for all the people that missed it, it's a great looking set. Thank you GW2 Team!

• Roche.7491Roche.7491 Member ✭✭

Dreamwalker sword

• frareanselm.1925frareanselm.1925 Member ✭✭✭

Id like to see exclusive "aura effects" like the ones from infusions in the gemstore, That would be the cherry on the cake of fashion wars 2

• Solanum.6983Solanum.6983 Member ✭✭✭

I would love a full Outfit like the Aurene Crystalline Diadem!

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭

@Solanum.6983 said:
    I would love a full Outfit like the Aurene Crystalline Diadem!

Or gloves and boots.

• Stagar.7216Stagar.7216 Member ✭✭

Foefire Armors plzzz