GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 87 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• @Sinister.9845 said:
    GW2 Team, please bring back Maguuma's Mantle and Etherbound Gaunelets.

Can we buy these items straight from GW2 website instead of from in-game gems?
    I want these items, does anyone know a way? If not, please return these items for a week or so, so people can buy them.

Just a thought, can we request for a once a month sale, where items that isnt in-game could be sold. I'm sure folks would be interested in this.

Also, question for us players, has anyone requested an item to be returned and devs actually returned that item to the gem store?
    If so, how long did it take and what was that item? I'm just curious if GW2 teams even look at these requests and discuss what to put back in-game/ and when. Thanks

Magumma's Mantle pleasee

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭

@Solanum.6983 said:
    I'd buy in heartbeat a Dyeable Plain Feathered Wings Backpack + Glider with Animations like the Dragon and Bat wings.

Me too!

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Solanum.6983 said:
    I'd buy in heartbeat a Dyeable Plain Feathered Wings Backpack + Glider with Animations like the Dragon and Bat wings.

Please have it actually attach the the Asura's back instead of floating in mid air attached to nothing while gliding. I will also buy this! Thank you.

• It's been 18 months since the Shiverpeak Mount Pack was on the Gemstore. My Norn must have it someday!

• Futuristic technology asuran things, would be great!!

• Syllar.7451Syllar.7451 Member ✭✭

Dreamwalker weapons plz !

• Dog.1472Dog.1472 Member ✭✭

If you guys could please bring back the inquest and exo suit items, Id really like to buy them.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
    As an asura, I do this all the time.”

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭
    • New horns, faces, hairstyles, fur-patterns, tattoos,... I guess u have read i before.
  • I feel compelled to request the ice-encasement outfit as I have an Icebrood character in the works it would be perfect for. I mean, considering that there are Jormag fans (and we are legion!) I'm sure it'd sell a wee bit. I would also be as pleased as punch to see more ice-themed outfits and mounts in general, as I would load up on all of those as well.

I'm just going to have an entire cast of Icebrood characters eventually. This is my shame. I'll live with it. Quite happily.

• declan.7529declan.7529 Member ✭✭

Electromagnetic-Descender Glider would be awesome

• CashCow.9548CashCow.9548 Member ✭✭

Etherbound greaves & gauntlets!

• Severo.7091Severo.7091 Member ✭✭

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:
    Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically.

Seems like the daily gem store offerings have gotten very lazy of late.

• how about canach backpack, i haven't seen it for years

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm suspecting now that what we ask for isn't took in account, and that the month sales/returning of the gemstore are already pre-loaded into the gemstore since last patch, and so anything can be edited or added until next month. Can't the gemstore be made each week by considering what is asked by the players?

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• Can the Skychonk skin (Broad-Horn Bull) come back to the gem store, please?

...don't ask why.

• Cronos.6532Cronos.6532 Member ✭✭✭

Would buy more bank tabs, bag slots, material storage, and shared inventory slots if the limit increased
    Would appreciate additional crafting licenses going on sale
    Would buy additional crafting licenses if the limit increased to 9

signature

• I would love to see a Plush Griffon mount skin.
    If that ever came out, I would not be able to click "buy" fast enough.

Guild Leader of The Gryphons Aerie [REST], a NA-based, PvE family.

• Ubi.4136Ubi.4136 Member ✭✭✭✭

My request, which was on the old forums, was a roller beetle skin, that was pocket raptors inside a hamster ball. Just sayin.

Lost in the Maguuma (TC)
    For the geographically challenged, yes, Tarnished Coast is located IN the Maguuma Jungle.

• What about an item that turns all your loot without any klicks into gold. I'm tired of getting boxes in boxes of a box... :)

• Nature's Oath Outfit. NEED!

• @Ubi.4136 said:
    My request, which was on the old forums, was a roller beetle skin, that was pocket raptors inside a hamster ball. Just sayin.

Hahahaha. Yes!!

Also, a Springer skin with a hardhat would be great. :D

• Jevati.4328Jevati.4328 Member ✭✭✭

My requests at the moment:

• Mini Armored Scarlet Briar (or the 4 minis needed to flush it in the Mystic Toilet to get Mini Armored Scarlet Briar)
    • Mini Belinda Delaqua
    • Mini Risen pack (Brute, Plague Carrier, and Thrall)
    • Mini Dwayna's Messenger
    • Mini Celestial Rooster
    • Mini Blue Drake Hatchling
    • Mini Frostbite
    • Mini Ghoul Legs
    • Mini Chainsaw the Skeleton
  • Atomos.7593Atomos.7593 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 13, 2020

Some of the skyscale skins look cool, but I won't even consider buying them yet since I don't have the skyscale unlocked and unlocking it is one of the most tedious grinds I have seen. Why not make it so the skyscale is unlocked when you buy a skin (or at least the expensive skins), or sell an item in the gem store that will unlock the skyscale? That way ArenaNet would make more money through skyscale unlocks and associated skyscale skins.

(Hides before I am attacked by players who already have the skyscale mount unlocked)

• Armor with spikes and trophy racks like they have in warhammer fantasy or warhammer 40k, aslo I'd like to see the legion jet pack combo return.

• Wings that we can dye.

• Roche.7491Roche.7491 Member ✭✭

Discount RUNECRAFTER!

• Things I would buy and would love to see in the gem store:
    1. A tome or gizmo to consolidate lounge passes
    2. A new lounge with the verdant cascades theme of Drizzlewood Coast
    3. A gizmo that could harvest everything in my home node including any bonus materials from my currently equipped harvesting tool glyphs
    4. Some additional skyscale skins

• YtseJam.9784YtseJam.9784 Member ✭✭✭

Portable crafting station please

• Noah Salazar.5430Noah Salazar.5430 Member ✭✭
    edited July 14, 2020

i wuld like to see global chat

add megaphones that cost 125gems, and you will get 25 megaphones to write 25 mesages that evryone on evry map will see (in global chat)

You can't sell megaphones in auction house

(also if you add somethink like this, give free 25 megaphones evryone to test that think :P)

Color of global chat culd be light Yellow

• Matt H.6142Matt H.6142 Member ✭✭✭

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:
    Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically.

What’s it like working with Evon Gnashblade? ;)

• Avre.6401Avre.6401 Member ✭✭

please bring back the Stoneshard Scepter Skin! missed it the last few times it came out :(
    ideallydiscountedpls;;

• KidRoleplay.3615KidRoleplay.3615 Member ✭✭✭

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:
    Requesting a mechanical or golem-esque beetle skin, befitting of those of superior intellect! Oh... and non-asura could make use of it as well.

Sheesh. I seem to be 2/2 here. Thank you, A.net!!!

• Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:

... and yet still no Skull Throne ...

!?!?!?!

Thief OP? Better nerf Scourge ... again.
    Hashtag BlameMcLain

• would love to have a Risen Outfit for Halloween

• I've been wanting a Lawn Chair novelty since chairs came out! It would be amazing. Or even a pool side chair with a table and summer drink next to it!

• @Allytria.6734 said:
    This may have been said already but I think a Lawn Chair would be a cute chair idea for summer!

As you can see I wanted this last year as well.. c:

• Drizzt.1796Drizzt.1796 Member ✭✭

Seems like we got the Exo-suit Roller beetle!

Renegade Rework - A fan-made project including artwork and Wiki

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/72196/become-renegade-the-greatsword-wielding-revenant#latest <<<----

Awesome thread, made by DonArkanio.6419 , a revenant rework.

Make sure to compliment him for all his hard work!!!

• declan.7529declan.7529 Member ✭✭

Electromagnetic-Descender Glider would be awesome!

• Aru.4156Aru.4156 Member ✭✭✭

Hello!

Could we possibly get the other mount skin select and adoption licenses back in the gem store? I really want the Savannah Stripetail from the Exotic Breeds Licenses so especially asking for Exotic Breeds Licenses to be brought back!

As a side note, just generally confused why the mount licenses aren't available all at the same time.

But nonetheless, asking for Exotic Breeds Mount Licenses (select and adoption) to be brought back!

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

Flaming (Pheonix)Wings. Could be just fire or feathereed wings with fire outline.
    All portions should be dyable including flame color. Include jump flap animation like Dragon Scale Wings (that attach the the Asura back) and have flap animation and trailing flame effect while flying.

Thank you

• As recently returning player I would love to see the Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools as well as some account / character upgrades discounts like extra bags and bank spaces.

• Aulendur.4036Aulendur.4036 Member ✭✭
    edited July 18, 2020

@Aru.4156 said:
    Hello!

Could we possibly get the other mount skin select and adoption licenses back in the gem store? I really want the Savannah Stripetail from the Exotic Breeds Licenses so especially asking for Exotic Breeds Licenses to be brought back!

As a side note, just generally confused why the mount licenses aren't available all at the same time.

But nonetheless, asking for Exotic Breeds Mount Licenses (select and adoption) to be brought back!

This exactly!
    The same 3 sets of mount licenses (curious creatures, desert racer, mistborn) have been in the gemstore for weeks and weeks now. I'm personally waiting for the distant lands one to come back, wish there was a faster rotation of the available skins.

• Noah Salazar.5430Noah Salazar.5430 Member ✭✭
    edited July 18, 2020

Collector editions that cost 12,50$ small, 25$ big one, and you only can get them if you pay, not by gems in game

Small-> 1 uniqe costume, 1 uniqe mini, 5 heroic boosters, 1 month of acces pass of any choise, 5 total Makeover Kits, 10 lion kays

Big-> 1 uniqe glyder skin, 1 uniqe mount skin, 5 heroic boosters, 20 lion kays, 1 month bank contract, 1 month auction house contract, 1 month black lion post experes contract, maybe Toy in game ( somethink like that balloon, or some effect that will apper on person you chose, or on yourself like that thinks from pvp)

skins,toys,costumes,minis culd be put in Gem Store but only 1 year after collector edition

Collector editions culd be make evry 3-4 months, and last in offer for 1-2 months
    On last week of collector edition you culd put 20% discount

You culd also add note "Part of earnings from collector editions will be used to finances better servers on wvw/global" (not that it will be actualy true) so more ppl will pay you for them

You culd also send Collector editions to content creators for free, so thay will show them to audience and similar to hot/pof, if someone buy collector edition using code or link that Contet creator used, Contet creator will get some part from that purchase

And make some giveaways on facebook for ppl that left like/comment and lets say "tell what was your best adventure you experienced in gw2 past year :) " than from tons of ppl moderators chosing random 5 ppl who will get small/big Collector edition for free after using special code in your shop page

Also i don't mind geting 1 of that collector editions if you make somethink like that ;)

• Good day all,

Would like to request the return of dream walker weapon skins.

Thanks!

• Hey i saw there was 75%sale on black lion keys onanniversary 2015 and it would be lovely to see it again for the new people and old as well also people will probably spend mutch more i know iam its sugestion i know if its going to be like 50%sale on blacklion keys i will spend like 100$ but if its 75-80%sale i will spent like 200-300$ so it will be nice for both of the sites :) also what was the answear to the recoloring legendaries? I would love to get my incinerator green for necro and in next expansion get my guard able to use dagger:D

• Storage and everything inventory-related sales!
    Even would be cool if you create bank\inventory sets like 'buy 3 , get 4"

• volatile magic gathering tools.. i missed when it was 2700 gem.. im waiting last 2 mounth..

• snoow.1694snoow.1694 Member ✭✭✭

Hellooo ArenaNet, I hope your Home Office is going great! As it is pretty hot here in Europe at the moment how about adding the Pyre Gloves to the Gem Store? :D stay motivated!

• Randin.5701Randin.5701 Member ✭✭

@Thunderbolt.3542 said:
    It's been 18 months since the Shiverpeak Mount Pack was on the Gemstore. My Norn must have it someday!

I'll second this one.

For that matter, mount sets themed around the other races would also be great. I'd particularly like a Charr-themed warclaw skin.

• To some extent, I'd really like continuation to some of these for better fashion mix and match configuration to work with. In some scenarios pieces like the Maguuma Greaves or the Exalted Gauntlets are just difficult to pair up with anything, but I do believe they still offer potential as someone around that 80% zone of owning armor skins and fashion wars.

• A head, chest, and leg armor to go with the Foefire Wraps/Foefire Mantle/Foefire Greaves (I especially want more for these skins)
    • A head, chest, legs, and boots to go with the Exalted Shoulders and gloves.
    • A head, chest, legs to go with the Maguuma ones that I've recently been seeing up. (if you're not a sylvari, the boots can be a bit of a struggle for use the way they bulk at the top and clip a modest portion of say Medium chestpieces)