[Suggestions] Gemstore Items - New Items; Items offered again - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestions] Gemstore Items - New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• @crosknight.3041 said:

@robert von strife.1729 said:
    A Gear Loadout/build slot/s, would save us alot of regear/respec clicks and be a good way to sell somthing really useful for the community!
    Some nice UI flavour for it with the possibility of saving/storing the gear/weaps inside each, i know its not little to ask but community would really love it!

Honestly im not sure why that isnt a feature upcoming in PoF, they can easily sell more build slots if they gave everyone 2 or 3. it's a pain in the kitten to swap out all my normal trinket and stat/rune swap my legendary stuff. would save me loads of time if i could swap to a preset build at the click of a button.

and now for my suggestion, home instance bookshelf for all the little lore books you pick up (got a bank tab full of them), mystic coin slot home instance node (get 1-3 coins a day), and a giant spoon hammer skin

Indeed, would be a great thing for everybody and pvp has kind of a subsystem similar to it already althou would need some more work ofc.
    Love the Bookshelf idea and the coins node \o/

• How about a Choya mount skin? :o

• I like playing my Charr Engineer, but I miss playing my Dervish from GW1. Please make a scythe my Engineer can use. I'd pay lots of $$$ if you can make this happen.

• Can you bring back Flamekissed/Flamewalker/Flamewrath armor skins again?

They're fire-themed and good for Fashion Wars.

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

I like how now with thumbs up people can show they support without making another post... which I guess I just did... uhhh I suggest more dragon wings. Shatterer, Claw of J, Shadow of the dragon, Aestus/Ignis, Undeadwyvern, etc

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Animated "effect" dyes. By that I mean dyes that apply different animated visual effects to your armor, to the specific dye channels. The one that leaps to mind first and foremost is a "cosmic" dye that adds the blue starry night effect from the HoT legendary axe to your armor. These could be account bound "exclusive" dyes that are bought individually, instead of coming in a bundle or RNG based pack. Or, if RNG is a must, add them one at a time (and only one specific one available at a time) to Black Lion chests as a rare drop, possibly around holiday events that suit their theme.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

I would very much love to finally have a Lupicus Mini Pet after 5 years of stomping his "member" in the wall of arah citadel XD but alas i guess we wont ever see that happen sizzles like a baby quaggan when set on fire ;P

• Avoiding any suggestions that could just be normal content added to the game:
    Teleport scrolls for the other cities like the royal terrace area but also more Teleport Scrolls that don't go to an already occupied map
    A generic music golem (or separate M.O.X. from ep 5 now that ep 5 is not free anymore) and let us add the other songs M.O.X. doesn't have through it
    if GW1 weapon sets could just be made into bundles of weapons bought through the gemstore that would be something i would actually spend 500 gems for instead of one old weapons you just made shinier
    I'm sure I'll think of some more later but that's what's coming to mind now

• Tobias.8632Tobias.8632 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2017

A "raider" mini that starts screaming when there's a necromancer within 1200 range

• The more you can gift to the others the happier i would be cause gems to gold and back just hurts.

• I would like item(s) that allow us to create our own dances. This could be done similar to the musical instruments. Instead of pre-set notes for the standard skill keys (and octave switch) each key could have a single movement associated with it. As long as each step returned to the same neutral position, this could be used to create complex choreographies, just like the musical instruments can create elaborate songs.

• Pyres armours from GW1

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.