[Suggestions] Gemstore Items - New Items; Items offered again - Page 57 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestions] Gemstore Items - New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• pls bring back strider's tunic

• Kanok.3027Kanok.3027 Member ✭✭✭

Could we get Tricker's and Aetherblade sets back in the shop? I'm looking to complete the look of my Boonshare Chrono and I can't without them. She gun look great!

• Permanent Gathering Tool Set that allows for as many glyphs as you like. For Xmas pl0x.

• BlueIce.6951BlueIce.6951 Member ✭✭✭

@CharterforGw.3149 said:

@Ivory.1635 said:

• Hats with HAIR. I swear the top hat used to show your hair, or a hair. I can't find my screen of it but I won't wear half the hats because they hide your hair. Give us our hair back please, we're not Britney. Even a set style for the hat would work.

I would like this too, I never use my "Celebration hat", because it makes all my characters look bald.
    The cap: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Celebration_Hat

It looks so weird on a character that normally isn't bald.
    The next anniversary of Guild wars 2 would be a good moment to re-introduce it, or make a different version of it that does have hair coming out from underneath, so that the people that like the bald one can still use that one aswell.

I only use my cap on my Asura since they look natural bald. :) I would love to equip this on all of my mains across all races.

Currently attempting all Legendary Journey collections at once.

• A headpiece that dyes for a Heterochromatic effect for eyes.
    • A headpiece that dyes with a single eye glowing with a bit of glowing trail effect from that eye.
    • An arm cannon pistol skin. (Like a cannon at the back of the hand and side of the wrist with more of a boom sound when firing)
    • A sword gun skin that works as a sword skin and a pistol skin where both are held by the standard sword handle. (Would be hilarious trying to tell if someone's doing sword sword, sword pistol, or pistol pistol.)
    • A packager upgrade for sending more items through the mail as a way to send less mail quickly to certain people by 5 slot limits and getting hit by cooldowns.
    • A home instance bonfire pit for players to use items like Red Meat at and have it start cooking it into a sharable food buff item that lasts 45-60 minutes.
  • @Aelythian.8346 said:
    How about a contest where players can submit their own design for a costume? Winner will be added to the gem store and receive his/her design for free!

Too many legal problems with that

• I want a Sheathed Greataxe or Greatsword backarmor design.

• Would love to see the Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools. They havent been @ for the past half of year or more ! Please :)

• mtpelion.4562mtpelion.4562 Member ✭✭✭

Master Crafter Account Unlock:

Once purchased, all characters on the account have the option of speaking to a crafting trainer and learning the maximum crafting level (and all discovered recipes) that any character on the account has attained. A red text warning box will alert the player to the fact that doing this will permanently forgo the Exp that crafting your way through to that level would have provided.

• Kurzick heavy Armor skins ( Each pieces in one pack, like you did with Primeval Armor ).

This armor comes from Guild Wars : Factions.

• Shell.8413Shell.8413 Member
    edited November 30, 2018

Aetherblade heavy armor skin!!!

• @WinterSolstice.7829 said:

• A home instance bonfire pit for players to use items like Red Meat at and have it start cooking it into a sharable food buff item that lasts 45-60 minutes.

This and a music that plays on a rhythm, and when you 'WELL DONE' it, the game says 'OOOOH!! Tasty!' :3c

The Charr Cosplay Fashionista Warrior! (Also a Bard!)

• Another shop update, and the disappointment continues...please put the Golden Wings back in the store FOR THE LOVE OF DWAYNA!

• Please bring back the bandit Sniper outfit and the grand lion skin

• Another shop update, and the disappointment continues...please put the Golden Wings back in the store FOR THE LOVE OF DWAYNA!

• Fraghound.5730Fraghound.5730 Member ✭✭✭

Please bring back the Outlaw outfit, I missed it last time and I have gems waiting and ready for it!

• @Davion Roth.6709 said:
    Another shop update, and the disappointment continues...

^This

• Bring back the Crystal Savant outfit please!!

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Can we have please, the return of reading glasses, was a very very long time I haven't seen them.

+++Sandswept Isles: Advisory K-4: Don't be misled; with some effort, a charr CAN fit inside an asura-sized Inquest uniform.

• CJH.2879CJH.2879 Member ✭✭

Please bring back Choya Mining/Harvesting Tools, thanking you in advance! =)

• Another shop update, and the disappointment continues...All you seem to be swapping out lately are outfits, how about changing some of the glider skins that have been on there for ages and bringing back the GOLDEN WINGS!

• I hope the stand-alone White Mantle Outfit comes back to the store soon.

[TW] Tempest Wolves

• Hey guys, I've been waiting months to get some season 1 memory boxes. Can you you re-add them even if its just for a day?

• Axxo.7430Axxo.7430 Member ✭✭

Suggestion:
    A box containing 6-slot for armor, 6-slot trinkets/backpiece, 4-slot for weapons.
    Players can put in their desired items onto it.
    Double click to change all the above items in a single click.

400 gems sounds reasonable.

• Regh.8649Regh.8649 Member ✭✭
    edited December 3, 2018

Suggestion:
    Gem Store item - metal jaw/chin armor 1 or 2 dye channel max (similar to charr dreadnought head piece but a tinny bit bulkier)
    For fierce looks

Edit: or make it part of a new head option for charr (A metal jaw... that would be insanely cool now that I think of it)

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Eye visors. See inquest exo~suit outfit headgear.

+++Sandswept Isles: Advisory K-4: Don't be misled; with some effort, a charr CAN fit inside an asura-sized Inquest uniform.

• I'd love to have an umbrella glider like Mary Poppins has one or an umbrella as a novelty item..

• _Please bring back the Arctic Explorers Outfit ! _
    NEW : I second the above suggestions : for Pajamas and a yawning emote.
    Could I get a novelty that is kinda like the Bouquet of Roses -- but have it be a steaming cup of coffee or cocoa comes out for me to hold and/or drink ?
    Also , I second for the Umbrella Glider like Mary Poppins style or an umbrella as a Novelty Item.
    Lastly a Snowball Launcher type gun , for fun , though a weapon might be a great idea ? Please - with maybe AIr Nerf gun sounds and will function in Costume Brawl ?? Maybe could have the similar animations to the pop gun that throws the birthday cakes ?
    Thanks!

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭

i'd love to see the 「arctic explorer outfit」 come back someday this december ^,^

• Please A.Net :)
    Wreath of Cooperation - Returns
    Storage Expander - Sale

• I'd really like to buy the forged glider/backpack combo - please put it in the store and take my gems.

• WarCenter.3815WarCenter.3815 Member
    edited December 8, 2018

Would be nice to see Freezie Crown return to gemstore since it's also soon wintersday =). Or maybe Arenanet already has it on list, and i just can't wait :P

• It would be nice if we could buy the skinns of many gathering tools for 200 gems each instead of the whole tool+glyph for 1000

• With the amount of loot there is in the game i wish we had a container that could stack 1 item endlessly. say for example if you have 15 000 silk bolts, you could stack them all in 1 container. i think its a good idea for a gemstore item.

• Please put the Home Portal Stone on sale for Christmas. The current price of 900 gems (used to be 800) is too high for what it offers, for example the Mistlock Sanctuary pass is 1000 gems and offers bank, TP, all crafting stations, fractal entrance, all the different vendors (laurel, fractal, gathering tool types etc), Mystic Forge and more, plus returns you where you came from. The home portal stone only takes you to your home instance and returns you....and it's only 100 gems cheaper. So please, for Christmas, bring the price down to a reasonable one we can afford and that makes sense. Thanks much! :)

• Shrine Guardian Jackal Skin

We need it again
    :'( :'(
    Pleeease

• The Peace sign & Flowers roller beetle skin from GW1! <3

• Any chance of Incarnate Armor returning some time soon? Don't think it has been on the Gem Store for quite a while now... =)

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

My GW2 content charts: (1) LWS 4, (2) PoF , (3) Personal story (pre-Claw Island/Orr) , (4) LWS 2 , (5) HoT, (6) Orr campaign , (7) LWS 3

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.