[Suggestions] Gemstore Items - New, Returning — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestions] Gemstore Items - New, Returning

Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

Tagged:
<13456746

Comments

• Please bring back the Strider's armor for some days =)
    One of the best chest pieces for leather class and I missed it because I did not pay attention. I completely missed that it was not an outfit but armor parts...
    Please bring it back =) Pretty please?

• Would be cool to see The Juggernaut #2 skill on guard with a splash effect of the quicksilver on impact instead of that rainbow splash that looks like The Bifrost aura.

• Please bring back Foefire mantle and wraps.

• Maybe a one off or a full black lion set: Inquest Universal Weapon(s) - Such as a staff stored looks like a blocky stick exactly the size of the grips for characters, when weilded the ends form a holagraphic shape(s) diffrent based on the class holding it(elementalist has element symbols floating, thief the ends become blades, druid a branch, revenant have blunted ends, guardian a book).
    Googly Eye cannon! Toy- Lets players shoot players and inanimate objects/geometry with momentary googly eyes.
    Or maybe a plaid dye set? (not sure if a texture can go into a dye channel)
    A set of the Aviator shades with yellow or dye-able lenses?

<13456746
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.