Redeeming IG-6417

Unused Recording Devices used to stack. Now I and a number of other players on the map with me, logged on to discover that although we had bought enough Recording Devices to complete the achievement, the unused ones left in the stack were reduced down to 1. Even if you'd just bought all 21 of them.

(Most of us selected to just buy new ones, since that would be quicker than waiting for a support claim ticket to refund us the lost ones. The new ones do not stack, so since you have to turn in the recordings in a specific order, you can get stuck with even more of your inventory slots taken up.)

Yea it’s really annoying, they could at least change the way these things are handed in then I can get rid of the ones clogging my inventory.

Tbh i doubt i will finish this collection now, I am slowly being put off the game because after every single patch they break more things than they add and it takes them forever to fix them.

Serpents ire is a none existent meta, or at least it is whenever I am online. People just don’t seem to fill the older maps anymore.

Archived