power build for t4 fractal or raid?

weaponwh.9810

As a pure dps, condi is is certainly the go to in raids.In fractals PuGing, things are a bit more lenient. Well, if you're not joining a meta group. If you're joining meta groups, ignore my thoughts below.My goals with a fractal build are the same as a general PvE build: Deal decent damage, support nearby allies, and stay alive.For example, here's something I came up with:Perma Fury Stance SupportIt's no druid for support (I never liked the druid playstyle) but it's pretty decent. Keep sharing Moa stance, vulture stance, and WH5 for boon uptime. When things get dicey, merge with Fern Hound and F3. Spiritual Reprieve heals you for about 6k with traited Invigorating Bond and some AMAZING numbers for your allies. Plus resistance.I commonly swap Dolyak Stance for a spirit as needed. Stone if we're struggling to stay alive a bit, Frost if we're good.Taking Axe instead of sword is easier, just less dps and fewer evades. Personal preference.

So there are some off-meta options. Just build intelligently with yourself and your potential allies in mind and you should be good.

@"Chrury.4627" said:As a pure dps, condi is is certainly the go to in raids.In fractals PuGing, things are a bit more lenient. Well, if you're not joining a meta group. If you're joining meta groups, ignore my thoughts below.My goals with a fractal build are the same as a general PvE build: Deal decent damage, support nearby allies, and stay alive.For example, here's something I came up with:Perma Fury Stance SupportIt's no druid for support (I never liked the druid playstyle) but it's pretty decent. Keep sharing Moa stance, vulture stance, and WH5 for boon uptime. When things get dicey, merge with Fern Hound and F3. Spiritual Reprieve heals you for about 6k with traited Invigorating Bond and some AMAZING numbers for your allies. Plus resistance.I commonly swap Dolyak Stance for a spirit as needed. Stone if we're struggling to stay alive a bit, Frost if we're good.Taking Axe instead of sword is easier, just less dps and fewer evades. Personal preference.

So there are some off-meta options. Just build intelligently with yourself and your potential allies in mind and you should be good.

It no longer does hela for 6k if you have no helaing power because if the resent "fix".

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

@"Chrury.4627" said:As a pure dps, condi is is certainly the go to in raids.In fractals PuGing, things are a bit more lenient. Well, if you're not joining a meta group. If you're joining meta groups, ignore my thoughts below.My goals with a fractal build are the same as a general PvE build: Deal decent damage, support nearby allies, and
stay alive.
For example, here's something I came up with:
It's no druid for support (I never liked the druid playstyle) but it's pretty decent. Keep sharing Moa stance, vulture stance, and WH5 for boon uptime. When things get dicey, merge with Fern Hound and F3. Spiritual Reprieve heals you for about 6k with traited Invigorating Bond and some AMAZING numbers for your allies. Plus resistance.I commonly swap Dolyak Stance for a spirit as needed. Stone if we're struggling to stay alive a bit, Frost if we're good.Taking Axe instead of sword is easier, just less dps and fewer evades. Personal preference.

It no longer does hela for 6k if you have no helaing power because if the resent "fix".

Invigorating Bond heals you for 2580 with 0 healing power.Spiritual Reprieve heals you for 4235 with 0 healing power.So the combo heals the ranger caster for 6815 with 0 healing power. Allies would heal for... (2580 1.25) + (4235 1.25) = 8519.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:For fractals i assume condi is still best dps because of the high toughness enemies you fight.In raids pure dmg should be viable although condi is still better.

that's not a thing anymore and hasn't been a thing for a long, long while. It makes power and particularly good weavers the absolute best DPS for fractals in terms of raw damage.

@Chrury.4627 said:

@Chrury.4627 said:As a pure dps, condi is is certainly the go to in raids.In fractals PuGing, things are a bit more lenient. Well, if you're not joining a meta group. If you're joining meta groups, ignore my thoughts below.My goals with a fractal build are the same as a general PvE build: Deal decent damage, support nearby allies, and
stay alive.
For example, here's something I came up with:
It's no druid for support (I never liked the druid playstyle) but it's pretty decent. Keep sharing Moa stance, vulture stance, and WH5 for boon uptime. When things get dicey, merge with Fern Hound and F3. Spiritual Reprieve heals you for about 6k with traited Invigorating Bond and some AMAZING numbers for your allies. Plus resistance.I commonly swap Dolyak Stance for a spirit as needed. Stone if we're struggling to stay alive a bit, Frost if we're good.Taking Axe instead of sword is easier, just less dps and fewer evades. Personal preference.

heals you for 2580 with 0 healing power.
heals you for 4235 with 0 healing power.So the combo heals the ranger caster for 6815 with 0 healing power. Allies would heal for... (2580
1.25) + (4235
1.25) = 8519.

My bad i was banking on just spiritual reprieve which did heal fir about 6k before the last patch.It was fantastic to use as a burst heal with invigorating bond and it was my oh kitten button in fractals to safe team m8s.It can be stupendiously strong with some healing power.

Archived