(POF) Where are the priests located for the Lost Pilgrims achievement?

AESOkami.1072

I can't seem to find any walkthroughs for it ATM, and while I heard that there was one around Elona Reach, I can't seem to find them.

I've already crafted the Vision Crystal and have it in my inventory, and I need at least one more mastery point to unlock Canyon Jumper. Has anyone found the ghost priests around Crystal Oasis yet?

I did run across the one in Crystal Oasis completely by accident as I was trying to get to the Gryphon nest that was near it.You'll need mastery 3 in the springer mount to get there though, probably. I didn't even know what I had run into until I read this post.

You start from the Temple of Kormir waypoint and use the springer mount to leap up the buildings/awning/cliffside till you get to a plateau, then pick up the vision crystal on the ground, mount up (the crystal will stay on you) and leap further up the cliff to the very top of the plateau, as soon as you near the bones, the priest's ghost will appear. No need for an actual crafted vision crystal to be carried. 3-step image guide included.

There are two around the Kormir waypoint/temple.You go north of the temple, and around that area where there are buildings/armor repair/etc, turn right and go to where some baddies (I think they're forged) are and spiral up and around with Springer mount (you only need basic jump). You will get to where there are some dust mite mobs. Hug the left side of the mountain, and you will get to a ledge where you see a crystal on the ground. There will be snakes (eels?) there. Get the crystal and get back on your bunny mount.

Hop up the side of the mountain where the crystal was to get higher up, and when you get there, go around back to some pillars. That's one.

Afterwards, face south towards the temple. You will see a ledge with an NPC that likes griffins. Glide to that ledge. Keep on going past that guy and go past the bones and down a few ledges to get the next crystal (dust mites again, I think). Then go back up to the bones.

I haven't found the third one. I just spent 2 hours hopping all over the mountains by that Temple and just found the 2.

I hope that helps. If it's too confusing, message me in-game and I can help you find it later.

Archived