[Request] Adjust Skin Tone in Hair-Style Kits

Zoe.8310

Could I request the ability to adjust the character's skin tone in the Hair-Style Kits? Sometimes there are hair colors I want to use, or styles I want to try, but my skin tone isn't quite right for the combination, and I would love the ability to make it match perfect!!

Thank you!

I think thats what the Complete Makeover kit is for... I know I know... it is much to get/use a total makeover for just the skin tone... but it is the same with anything thats not just hair.I completely get wanting this, but I doubt it will happen as anything not hair is supposed to sell the big makeover kits.

@"sorudo.9054" said:why not change it into the "beauty saloon kit" where you can change your hair style/color, change skin tone and eye color, the rest is still behind the total makeover kit.

I can get behind the idea and this could work I think. Still doubt it will happen, but the idea is nice nontheless.

@Zeefa.3915 said:I think thats what the Complete Makeover kit is for... I know I know... it is much to get/use a total makeover for just the skin tone... but it is the same with anything thats not just hair.I completely get wanting this, but I doubt it will happen as anything not hair is supposed to sell the big makeover kits.

Well, the other problem is that there is no Permanent Makeover Kit, like there is with hair.

A beauty kit would be nice... The Total Makeover kits are more expensive and non-permanent because of how powerful they are and how many options. But just adding skin tone to the Hair Kit is far less powerful than everything else.

Archived