Massive boon output Soulbeast? (sPvP)

Dristig.9678

Its a build focussed arround NM and the trait fresh reinforcement.Probably using BM too.Might and stab comes probably from SotP. Resistance from SoR and other boons maybe from moa stance. But SoS is more effective as a survival tool. Plus there is probably also some stunbreak build in. Dolyak stance is one of the best atm, but also LR us possible.

Its based arround pumping out boons to you and pet and copy them on to you when merging.Its great for burst but only can counter a corruption bomb once with SoR.

I wouldn't call it massive....

Really, it's just competitive with what any other meta build based around boons can achieve. Particularly, it's comparable to Conversion Holosmith, Disenchanter Mirage, Bunker Firebrand, and maybe GS/Dagger Spellbreaker though this last one is a stretch, as far as listed meta builds on metabattle for conquest is concerned.

Whether or not that's a good thing with condi Scourge still being meta remains to be seen.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Its a build focussed arround NM and the trait fresh reinforcement.Probably using BM too.Might and stab comes probably from SotP. Resistance from SoR and other boons maybe from moa stance. But SoS is more effective as a survival tool. Plus there is probably also some stunbreak build in. Dolyak stance is one of the best atm, but also LR us possible.

Its based arround pumping out boons to you and pet and copy them on to you when merging.Its great for burst but only can counter a corruption bomb once with SoR.

I'm not a Ranger main, can you help me out with the acronyms?

@Dristig.9678 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Its a build focussed arround NM and the trait fresh reinforcement.Probably using BM too.Might and stab comes probably from SotP. Resistance from SoR and other boons maybe from moa stance. But SoS is more effective as a survival tool. Plus there is probably also some stunbreak build in. Dolyak stance is one of the best atm, but also LR us possible.

I'm not a Ranger main, can you help me out with the acronyms?

BM=beastmasterySotP=strength of the packSoR/SoS=Signet of Renewal/StoneLR=Lightning Reflexes

Sorry. Funny this happened now twice to me this week^^'the build name is Boonbeast. You can find it on these forums, dont know if it is on Metabattle though.

Archived