Make all free recording devices deletable

I got sent like 20 recording devices, I had all events completed for 2 weeks until the fishing was fixed and then did it instantly. I appreciate this "fix" after the storm but I have to delete every single one of those things by typing its name in. I got it over with, but please make it possible to just delete everything no questions asked.

This. Also, I got sent 5 recording devices, not once but thrice within an hour, despite having finished the collection for a while. Do I have to do anything to stop you guys from sending me any more of those things? I know you're meaning well, but this is beginning to border on spam...

I',m currently at 25 recording devices, they keep popping to my mailbox every 30 min or so, I have no use for them, I've finished the back piece as soon as the fishing was enabled, I'm scared to touch them, don't want to type Recording Device anymore >.<

Alternatives:

• If you have a spare character slot (or a key-run toon), throw the devices on that toon, delete the toon.
  • Shift-click the item(s) so it appears in chat, copy the link-text, drag the item(s) to delete, paste, remove the square brackets.

Obviously, this isn't as easy for the player as we could imagine. However, it's available today, whereas any sort of change by ANet might not be available for days or even weeks, if they even agree that it's appropriate.

Archived