Which NA servers are best for WvW massive zerg fights that are not full?

Annihilator.2617

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Sovereign.1093 said:check out wvwstats.com and check out the timezone activity. the one that has higher on your timezone is the one i recommend. =)

Sov, are you in some way affiliated with wvwstats? It's a good site and all, but I see you plug it pretty regularly. Just curious. :sunglasses:

To the OP: As a Mag player, I'd have to say FA is probably the most fight-centric of the non-full worlds. I always enjoy matches against them. :+1:

CD and TC would probably be the best of the rest.

@Mysteriax.6049 said:If you want some large group action, come to Gate of Madness. We're a fight-focused server with several guilds that run open Zerg-busting raids. You'll feel right at home and get a great piece of the action for only 500 gems.

Every single server claims to be a fight focused server.Every single server gets accused of being siege humping PPTers.

Every server has one or two zergs running around NA prime time. Since we don't know what time zone you generally play in, its hard to pick a server out for you. If SoS isn't full, they've got a lot of time zone coverage and are squared up against the full servers most of the time. You should find big Z vs Z on them.

@Optimator.3589 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:check out wvwstats.com and check out the timezone activity. the one that has higher on your timezone is the one i recommend. =)

Sov, are you in some way affiliated with wvwstats? It's a good site and all, but I see you plug it pretty regularly. Just curious. :sunglasses:

To the OP: As a Mag player, I'd have to say FA is probably the most fight-centric of the non-full worlds. I always enjoy matches against them. :+1:

CD and TC would probably be the best of the rest.

Not associated. I post it because it's data. =)

• 7 months later...

@Pretty Pixie.8603 said:SoS faces all the servers you mentioned, yet isn't full yet.

Also happens to be the only server that one confidently say are siege humping PPTers. SoS faces all these servers and gets one pushed. The only reason they tend to stay T1 is because nobody even wants to keep up with their crazed ppt fetish. This was demonstrated when they were booted out of T1 by KN easily. Why do you think its no longer full.

@aleios.8792 said:

@Pretty Pixie.8603 said:SoS faces all the servers you mentioned, yet isn't full yet.

Also happens to be the only server that one confidently say are siege humping PPTers. SoS faces all these servers and gets one pushed. The only reason they tend to stay T1 is because nobody even wants to keep up with their crazed ppt fetish. This was demonstrated when they were booted out of T1 by KN easily. Why do you think its no longer full.

1. You're replying to an 8 month old post.
  2. Kaineng hardly did it easily given it took them stacking players from all timezones into SOS's strongest timezone for 3 days to do it.
  3. SOS is still full.

@morrolan.9608 said:

1. You're replying to an 8 month old post.
  2. Kaineng hardly did it easily given it took them stacking players from all timezones into SOS's strongest timezone for 3 days to do it.
  3. SOS is still full.

You think that we stack players in all timezones to fight SoS during OCX, but what you don't understand is that my alliance and the guilds you find then (OnS, eN, eA) all share players and commanders. So for OCX you could be fighting me or Saku or Ammo.

Fight servers (will only name host) : KN, BG, FA, SBI, ARThe rest is a mixed bag. The only TZ SoS fights in is OCX. Where they're abnormally large at times but not always. Their NA doesn't fight. You will find fighters for NA on other servers not named here like Yaks Bend + TC and guilds float on links so obviously determining if a server is more fight focused or not depends on their commanders and those commanders play time and support.

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:Fight servers (will only name host) : KN, BG, FA, SBI, ARThe rest is a mixed bag. The only TZ SoS fights in is OCX. Where they're abnormally large at times but not always. Their NA doesn't fight. You will find fighters for NA on other servers not named here like Yaks Bend + TC and guilds float on links so obviously determining if a server is more fight focused or not depends on their commanders and those commanders play time and support.

Outside of BG, the other 4 aren't fight servers. they're PPT welfare recipients. The first one's led by someone that thinks he's the second coming of hugo chavez.

Any server can be a fight server. As this guy wants, fighters tend to seek out other fighters. I value the added salt comments, when a question of opinion is given. Here is the thing everyone has one even the, "second coming of hugo chavez". I will add this to the list of names people give me as they attempt to analyze me. "Keeping up with Malevolent". @dani, no need to play anymore then I am for now. Not, here to debate you on what you think my server is.

Archived