Best Map for back to back dynamic events?

Before I took a break I remember there being certain maps where dynamic events would pop non stop in a very small area making it easy to level and alt or just farm loot. I used to do this in Hithrathi Hinderlands but it seems they have adjusted the dynamic events a bit there.Are there any maps that would have more dynamic events occurring to help level my alt?

They've nerfed all the good low level spots over the years, and I can't think of any that stand out anymore. You really need access to the lvl 80 zones (Cursed shore, silverwastes, HOT maps) if you want to run nonstop events. The best alternative is to just do map completions until your alt hits 80. Don't bother farming at low levels, it's not profitable anymore since many lvl 80 zones give low level crafting mats now.

The fastest way to level is to obtain as many EXP boosters as possible (e.g. Guild XP Buff, XP Booster, Black Lion Booster, Celebration Booster, Food, Utilities, Lunar New Year fireworks, etc.) and kill mobs around your level, especially mobs that are not associated with a Heart Quest. This capitalizes on the many stacking on-kill XP bonuses above, as well as the "Exploration Bonus" mobs gain the longer they remain alive after spawning.

@"Ojimaru.8970" said:The fastest way to level is to obtain as many EXP boosters as possible (e.g. Guild XP Buff, XP Booster, Black Lion Booster, Celebration Booster, Food, Utilities, Lunar New Year fireworks, etc.) and kill mobs around your level, especially mobs that are not associated with a Heart Quest. This capitalizes on the many stacking on-kill XP bonuses above, as well as the "Exploration Bonus" mobs gain the longer they remain alive after spawning.

Don't forget to kill the yellow name plate mobs as well. All those deer are just walking XP piñatas.

Archived