Is Yokko a secret daughter of Palawa Joko? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Is Yokko a secret daughter of Palawa Joko?

Deadly Moonshiner.1354Deadly Moonshiner.1354 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 4, 2018 in Lore

Tell me what you think...

Rytlock Brimstone: So we find the archon, take him out, then use Kas's "imposter" trick to take his place, right?
Lady Kasmeer Meade: It's not a trick. Mesmers don't do "tricks"—we utilize illusion.
Rytlock Brimstone: Yeah, yeah. You guys are worse than elementalists.

Comments

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Who?? No idea

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Fenom.9457 said:
    Who?? No idea

i think he's referring to the asura at the end of the mistlock jp

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• Yokko is Asura girl in Mistlock Observatory - the place you enter fractals from.

Rytlock Brimstone: So we find the archon, take him out, then use Kas's "imposter" trick to take his place, right?
    Lady Kasmeer Meade: It's not a trick. Mesmers don't do "tricks"—we utilize illusion.
    Rytlock Brimstone: Yeah, yeah. You guys are worse than elementalists.

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't seem likely, but Joko does like to "collect" different species for his harem . . .

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• Kururu.8140Kururu.8140 Member ✭✭✭

dun dun duuuun

• Sako.7609Sako.7609 Member ✭✭

Illuminati confirmed

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

Why would she be his daughter? I'd say she'd be a lady that escaped his harem. :D

Seek, and you shall find.

• Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

And here I thought we were going to talk The Beatles. Disappointing.

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

• Rognik.2579Rognik.2579 Member ✭✭✭

ArenaNet has confirmed that there is no cross-species breeding, and last I checked, Palawa Joko was a human before becoming a lich. That means there is no way for him to have an asura child. On top of that, I'd be surprised if a lich had any children. First, I think liches cannot have children. Second, if he did have children in life, I think a person becomes less likely to become a lich later.

• Djahlat.9610Djahlat.9610 Member ✭✭
    edited April 7, 2018

@Rognik.2579 said:
    ArenaNet has confirmed that there is no cross-species breeding, and last I checked, Palawa Joko was a human before becoming a lich. That means there is no way for him to have an asura child. On top of that, I'd be surprised if a lich had any children. First, I think liches cannot have children. Second, if he did have children in life, I think a person becomes less likely to become a lich later.

We just don't know any of that, the only 3 known liches in lore are the Nameless Lich, Vizier Khilbron, and Palawa Joko. We don't know what constitutes lichhood in the GW universe.

• Rognik.2579Rognik.2579 Member ✭✭✭

@Djahlat.9610 said:

@Rognik.2579 said:

We just don't know any of that, the only 3 known liches in lore are the Nameless Lich, Vizier Khilbron, and Palawa Joko. We don't know what constitutes lichhood in the GW universe.

We know the first bit about cross-breeding, even if it's never mentioned in-game anywhere that I recall. The second part I admit is speculative, but I'm assuming death is involved somewhere in the process, which makes having children considerably harder.

• Djahlat.9610Djahlat.9610 Member ✭✭

@Rognik.2579 said:

@Djahlat.9610 said:

@Rognik.2579 said:

We know the first bit about cross-breeding, even if it's never mentioned in-game anywhere that I recall. The second part I admit is speculative, but I'm assuming death is involved somewhere in the process, which makes having children considerably harder.

Oh yeah I was addressing the second part, should have made that clearer.
    However, concerning the first part, although we know it's biologically impossible for cross-breeding among different races, we know courtship is a thing. Most recent example is Palawa Joko himself and his bethroted of different races and genders, where he keeps them in the Forbidden Vault

• Joko asura hybrid, the horror ;-p

• Tanith.5264Tanith.5264 Member ✭✭✭

@Oglaf.1074 said:
    And here I thought we were going to talk The Beatles. Disappointing.

Yokko was the real reason Destiny's Edge broke up, and she can't sing for diddly-skritt. ;)

• DarcShriek.5829DarcShriek.5829 Member ✭✭✭

Palawa's daughter is named Joko Ono

• Samnang.1879Samnang.1879 Member ✭✭✭✭

how do humans make asurans...
    don't understand the biology here

Anet: give us in-game customizable human NPC companion please
    Please, no more balance changes, or at least reset our gears so we don't have to waste gold changing gears every time.
    Please have option to not receive bloodstone dusts, empyreal fragments, dragonite etc

• Nilson.9865Nilson.9865 Member ✭✭✭

@Deadly Moonshiner.1354 said:
    Is Yokko a secret daughter of Palawa Joko?

Yes!

@Samnang.1879 said:
    how do humans make asurans...
    don't understand the biology here

Humans? Joko is lich, walking corpse powered by black elonian sun cream.
    I have a short answer for your question:

There is only one place where you can find these "samples" - Fractals.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.