Teir 1 Spies and trolls.

Reflex.5286

Well it happened, JQ and FA threw so bad we had no option to go to T1 and face Blackgate and its redheaded stepchild SoS.

Teir 1 not only has been constant 24/7 mass balls from Blackgate and SoS but the spies and trolls have peaked out to the point we never have any supply in SMC and Keeps and have constant trolls calling out attacks and positions that have 0 people at. While tactics are getting pulled exactly 2 minutes before every push.

Every fight against BG or SoS has always been a complete wash with even numbers. But I guess theese are the tactics that need to be resorted to

Why is Anet doing nothing about this? we have placed multiple tickets in and the reply is always the same autotyped response. This is why T1 is T1. The server with the most SEA members and alternate accounts will hold their position.

A few years ago when WvW had tournaments Anet would crush trolls, Spies and hackers within a day.

If this new WvW change is going to happen we need proper punishments and support tickets.

Heres just a tiny example what we have to do deal with.

I have removed the names of the spies and trolls due to the forum policy on no witch hunts.

https://imgur.com/a/KKuzO

Yes, most SEA members wins.

Siege trolls and spies are easy to claim (and we all know it happens) but a lot harder for Anet to do anything with. They can't police someone who is on another servers discord or TS giving away positions. Building siege is part of the game - yeah stupid placement and a waste of supplies, but they're not doing something that the game doesn't allow for.

I'm not sure what Anet can realistically do about them other than giving out bans based on the probability that someone did something intentionally wrong.

That wont fix random Merc guilds with trolls getting in to do the same thing. It will just be slightly more inconvenient

Guilds will have no control over who they get paired amwith as well as matched against. You’re also assuming that what you’re seeing is caused by spies/trolls when a lot of it, if not all, could be simply by bad players.

@"Reflex.5286" said:Well it happened, JQ and FA threw so bad we had no option to go to T1 and face Blackgate and its redheaded stepchild SoS.

Teir 1 not only has been constant 24/7 mass balls from Blackgate and SoS but the spies and trolls have peaked out to the point we never have any supply in SMC and Keeps and have constant trolls calling out attacks and positions that have 0 people at. While tactics are getting pulled exactly 2 minutes before every push.

Every fight against BG or SoS has always been a complete wash with even numbers. But I guess theese are the tactics that need to be resorted to

Why is Anet doing nothing about this? we have placed multiple tickets in and the reply is always the same autotyped response. This is why T1 is T1. The server with the most SEA members and alternate accounts will hold their position.

A few years ago when WvW had tournaments Anet would crush trolls, Spies and hackers within a day.

If this new WvW change is going to happen we need proper punishments and support tickets.

Heres just a tiny example what we have to do deal with.

I have removed the names of the spies and trolls due to the forum policy on no witch hunts.

https://imgur.com/a/KKuzO

BG NA reset only queue one map and SEA no any queue in this zone.bunch of SEA guilds always lose 3 open fight by BG then dodge to PPT and call Tier 1 boring.EX: your server sea guild ODA , isn't ?

The only will fight BG is FA SEA guilds "GK" and his "MKN" "SALT" "Down" friendsMag dodge - RiddleJQ dodge - Cloud FlyYB dodge -Iiorn@#$

Archived