Radical WvW Idea- Let’s go crazy!

Swagger.1459

The devs obviously have to be careful not to break pve and spvp when designing things, but I think wvw is a ripe format to kinda go nuts with professions and gameplay. So what does this “Let’s go crazy” involve? Well, let’s take a look at some possible ideas...

-Open trait system.

-Weapons not bound to elites.

-Cross profession weapon slotting.

-Seconday profession system.

-2 weapon slots for Elementalist and Engineer.

-https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/9804/idea-wvw-only-movement-skills

I’ll throw out more crazy ideas, but I think that we could loosen the design restrictions in wvw and do some really fun and off the wall stuff.

@"Swagger.1459" said:The devs obviously have to be careful not to break pve and spvp when designing things, but I think wvw is a ripe format to kinda go nuts with professions and gameplay. So what does this “Let’s go crazy” involve? Well, let’s take a look at some possible ideas...

-Open trait system.

-Weapons not bound to elites.

-Cross profession weapon slotting.

-Seconday profession system.

-2 weapon slots for Elementalist and Engineer.

-https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/9804/idea-wvw-only-movement-skills

I’ll throw out more crazy ideas, but I think that we could loosen the design restrictions in wvw and do some really fun and off the wall stuff.

Um, I think there are some game engine limits involved here but I could be wrong. Interesting ideas but have to wonder. Also I wouldn't want them too far off, personally use PvE and PvP as practice grounds for WvW rotations. Would be happy with some new maps though. ;)

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Optimator.3589 said:Sure, lemme just hop on my hammer mirage and spam Coalescence of OMGWTFBBQ then Phase Shatter before I zip away. Sounds like a plan. :tongue:

Knowing anet...I can see it happening, all from stealth of course BALANCE.

just wait until mesmer receives a hammer.... Sooooon!

If next elite mesmer spec gets a hammer... that's one of the few/only things that could tempt me away from axe! :D

Anyway for the OP - sure would have been a great April fools if possible - certainly spice things up for a laugh.

Archived