Suggestion: portal to event in VIP area’s

I think the OP is asking for portals to SAB to be added to the VIP areas, so you can use your pass and then the portal to get to SAB in 2 steps rather than having to go through a main city.

It would be useful, and if they can add it to the existing portals/portal NPCs with minimal effort I'd be all for it, but I don't think it's worth adding a whole new object/NPC just for a temporary thing.

@Zaklex.6308 said:The passes to the VIP areas are either sold in the Gem Shop or come with a deluxe version of PoF in the case of Lilly of the Elon, don't expect there to be free portals any time soon.

I think my suggestion was pretty clear. From a VIP area to a current festival area (not the other way around, nothing for free, you have to be in the VIP area and have payed for it to use the port). It allready exist from major cities to the festival area. So it is an addition to the payed VIP area that is currently available in major cities,

@Zaklex.6308 said:The passes to the VIP areas are either sold in the Gem Shop or come with a deluxe version of PoF in the case of Lilly of the Elon, don't expect there to be free portals any time soon.

To get the deluxe version you have to pay more than the expansion, so you can make a great case that you are paying for it as well.

Archived