nsp

JDave.9125

Everyone is tanking again. JQ's blob roflstomps and can take whatever it wants...and right now, it wants T4. CD doesn't want T2 either, apparently. More symtoms of the rot in the current perma-server structure that will hopefully get better with the new system.

NSP is a lot of fun we got a lot of good people here, and you will find some really good fights both zerg and solo, plus the people we have been pair with are also solid at least in my experience, if your time zone is close to that of Portugal since you mention EU times you will find good population and lots of zerg fights specially in EB, Stone Mist has seen some really insane 3 way fights lol.

@JDave.9125 said:hi. can anyone tell me what northern shiver peaks is like to wvw on during eu times/early na pls? ideally looking for zerg fights. ty

what server time is this?

xd runs 2pm to 6pm daily, unless i got travels.

we have sotd and jnt but they lead up to late sea which is when my team normally starts.

cd has good numbers at this time too and their zerg is very strong. lots of scourges and revs and fbs.

we recently got an influx of vocal players which gets me raging but, its fun. i just need my coffee.

Archived