This happen when Fractal Scale changed from 86 to 93

@"Evellynn Capone.6584" said:This happen when Fractal Scale changed in a Random Group from 86 to 93. No one was angry or anyoing atleast this Guy.Unbenannt

What di you mean changed? As in picked a harder variant of the fractal? Because i dont think fractals hae swaped places for some months now.

Unless you are refering to instabilities, in that case its no diff from normal depending on the day or hour you will get someone like this guy even when the instabilities were static.

@"CptAurellian.9537" said:So what did happen?

Short Story ...The Group Starting Scale 99 and finished. After this Snowblind was the next 93 or 86. This Guy whos was insult changed to 86 and i changed back to 93. And we Startet... We was in 93 and he wont playin it because of the Instability "Last Laugh". After the Vote we was back in the Fractal Main Hall. I asked how did he reached Fractal Scale 100 and he starts Insulting. I leaved the Group because wont playin with People like this. Atleast he whispered this to me (look at postet Screenshot).

@Evellynn Capone.6584 said:

@"CptAurellian.9537" said:So what did happen?

Short Story ...The Group Starting Scale 99 and finished. After this Snowblind was the next 93 or 86. This Guy whos was insult changed to 86 and i changed back to 93. And we Startet... We was in 93 and he wont playin it because of the Instability
"Last Laugh"
. After the Vote we was back in the Fractal Main Hall. I asked how did he reached Fractal Scale 100 and he starts Insulting. I leaved the Group because wont playin with People like this. Atleast he whispered this to me (look at postet Screenshot).

As i see it, you're both at fault.He's not wrong in not wanting to be a masochist and doing the worse variant of the fractal without any improvement on the reward. But the PM could have been more polite.You're also in the wrong because of your response to someone disagreeing with you. Getting to 100 doesn't invalidate avoiding mechanics that slow down the fractal pace (like last laugh).

I asked normal but PPL understand this as a Insult. Anyway he is on Blocklist.

The fact that you asked is already the insult, you can use the most polished and polite language in the world, and still insult the hell out of someone. Just by asking you're already implying you doubt he has done it, or that he achieved it in a off-hand manner.Sure add them to the blocked list, that's the best way to handle these things. But don't come complaining to the forums as well, especially when you apparently instigated the whole thing.

I start a fractal group, people join and go change the fractal lvl to different one (usually with worse instabilities), I change it back to the other lvl and then the other guy changes it back to the lvl he wants.So what I do is wait for everyone to press ready and when we start teleporting to the fractal I change it back to the lvl I want making it impossible for him to change.Inside fractal he can complain and continue or complain and leave, most people wont vote to go back to the hub to get the annoying instabilities anyway.

If I join a pug in lfg i will just follow along and not touch the fractal console, most I do is tell them the other lvl has better instabilities and let them do what they want.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived