Hall Of Monuments

Yesterday i purchased gw1 full package just because i like the game in general and i m intresting about lore.I didn't do it to use it as a vehicle to HoM, but i really like to know from vets or someone that knows, if it matters that account created first in gw2 and secondary in gw1.Does that still link my accounts?

That's exactly what I see on my account page, and mine are linked. There used to be a spot to manually link them, but that was the old user interface. It looks like having all of the games associated to the same ArenaNet account will automatically link them now.

Your existing characters may not have the portal stone that allows you to go to the Hall of Monuments (new characters should get it upon creation). If you need to get a stone, you can get it from Scornheart in LA for free (Wiki Link).

@"crashburntoo.7431" said:That's exactly what I see on my account page, and mine are linked. There used to be a spot to manually link them, but that was the old user interface. It looks like having all of the games associated to the same ArenaNet account will automatically link them now.

Your existing characters may not have the portal stone that allows you to go to the Hall of Monuments (new characters should get it upon creation). If you need to get a stone, you can get it from Scornheart in LA for free (Wiki Link).

Thank you.Portal stone wasn't a problem as i found it from the same wiki page.It's just a little bit confusing.

Archived