sPvP - Save / Load Character builds?

djemben.6924

I would love to be able to load up new builds almost instantaneously. Is there a good reason why this is NOT a feature?

GW1 PvP had a save/load build feature. Not sure why it didn't carry over. I'd welcome any insight into this, as I love the "idea" of changing builds but often give up because I don't want to go through the trouble of changing everything back.

If inventory shuffle is an issue with weapon choices... I'd settle for just runes / sigils / specializations and select the weapons myself!

@"FyzE.3472" said:I would love for people to be able to use the "search" button on the forum. Would save a lot of space. But hey, let's make another one of theese threads. Like Once/month seems great

last post on this topic was 3 months ago in the other thread. Way to be negative though.

Ignoring mr negative....create a new thread on this every day for all I care cause this is way past due. Like seriously, no excuse at this point.

@Shaogin.2679 said:

@"FyzE.3472" said:I would love for people to be able to use the "search" button on the forum. Would save a lot of space. But hey, let's make another one of theese threads. Like Once/month seems great

last post on this topic was 3 months ago in the other thread. Way to be negative though.

Ignoring mr negative....create a new thread on this every day for all I care cause this is way past due. Like seriously, no excuse at this point.

I'm not negative. Ben told us "it's in the backlog" do you really think that it will change if we just cry more lol?

Archived