0 kbps download speeds.

Vykaa.6125

The download speed in the launcher for PoF hit 76% at a solid 10Mbps (ha) for the duration. After reaching that point, the launcher now frequently stays at 0Kbps with the occasional jump and immediate drop from 20Kbps. My internet speeds are fine at 120/50 Mbps speeds . Is there any way to properly diagnose this issue from my end? I've had this issue in the past with a different ISP so I strongly doubt it's my current ISP either.

Thanks for the info, although I've tried restarting the client many times. I've been attempting to patch since launch (15 hours ago now) and nobody else has seemed to complain about having this issue. I have sent off a support ticket although at this rate I'll be stuck in the first map until they respond. Just posted here to see if anyone else had any working solutions .

I'm having the exact same problem. I've been downloading a couple of MB at a time before the speed complete crashes to 0, then relo0ading the launcher and doing a couple more. I'm still stuck though. What's really weird is I downloaded POF on a different, much crappier computer using the same wifi, and it went through just fine.

Archived