[forums bug] "New Discussion" overlaps turn pages buttons

I noticed this as well and had to update my dark forum theme (sig) to hide the one at the bottom of the page and shift the one at the top up 50 pixels.

I thought it was an aspect of my theme that caused it and didn't realize it was a bug in the default forum due to their changing something. Glad to know now that I may need to undo my 50px shift when they correct the position of the buttons to fix this issue on the default forums.

If anyone just wants to shift the button back up and is using a theme for the forums, add this to your stylish/stylus/other theme extension script:

.BoxButtons.BoxNewDiscussion  {    transform: translateY(-50px);  }  .PageControls.Bottom .BoxButtons.BoxNewDiscussion  {    display: none;  }

It will shift the top discussion button up 50px and hide the bottom button. Or instead of hiding the bottom button, duplicate the transform from the top button and alter it by 50px instead of -50px to move it below the page buttons.

@StinVec.3621 said:I noticed this as well and had to update my dark forum theme (sig) to hide the one at the bottom of the page and shift the one at the top up 50 pixels.

I thought it was an aspect of my theme that caused it and didn't realize it was a bug in the default forum due to their changing something. Glad to know now that I may need to undo my 50px shift when they correct the position of the buttons to fix this issue on the default forums.

If anyone just wants to shift the button back up and is using a theme for the forums, add this to your stylish/stylus/other theme extension script:

.BoxButtons.BoxNewDiscussion  {    transform: translateY(-50px);  }  .PageControls.Bottom .BoxButtons.BoxNewDiscussion  {    display: none;  }

It will shift the top discussion button up 50px and hide the bottom button. Or instead of hiding the bottom button, duplicate the transform from the top button and alter it by 50px instead of -50px to move it below the page buttons.

It was such an easy fix for you, why hasn't anet fixed it yet xD

@Mewcifer.5198 said:

@StinVec.3621 said:I noticed this as well and had to update my dark forum theme (sig) to hide the one at the bottom of the page and shift the one at the top up 50 pixels.

It was such an easy fix for you, why hasn't anet fixed it yet xD

Thank you so much! Didn't know you could even do this on the fly. Downloaded Stylish for Chrome and made a variant of yours.

.BoxButtons.BoxNewDiscussion  {    transform: translateX(-60px);     position: relative;   }  .PageControls.Bottom .BoxButtons.BoxNewDiscussion  {    display: none;  }.BoxNewDiscussion .ButtonGroup .Button{  height: 35px;  padding-top: 8px;}.BoxNewDiscussion .Button.Primary.Handle{  height: 35px;  padding-top: 8px;}

Archived