Self proclaimed best firebrand

dominik.9721

Why are you people going out of the way in an attempt of roasting someone who's not a bad player? Makes it seems like you're jealous of him or something. You should try to find a better use of your free time in a way you don't destroy the little that's left of our PvP community. You should be thankful for having someone producing content for GW2. If you don't like it, don't watch and that's it. At this point of the game, you're not being funny. It's just sad coming to the forums and seeing nothing but negativity.

@Sinid.7460 said:Why are you people going out of the way in an attempt of roasting someone who's not a bad player? Makes it seems like you're jealous of him or something. You should try to find a better use of your free time in a way you don't destroy the little that's left of our PvP community. You should be thankful for having someone producing content for GW2. If you don't like it, don't watch and that's it. At this point of the game, you're not being funny. It's just sad coming to the forums and seeing nothing but negativity.

I still dont get it why you used your free time to help V***s with wintrades(especially NA), could be doing something else, right?

Black jack is one of the best players /streams on gw2. To whomever trying to hate on the guy should recheck themself, theirs not a lot of high end players that can multiclass like that and able to explain things to his viewers as to how the class works and why it’s strong or weak.

@Sinid.7460 said:Why are you people going out of the way in an attempt of roasting someone who's not a bad player? Makes it seems like you're jealous of him or something. You should try to find a better use of your free time in a way you don't destroy the little that's left of our PvP community. You should be thankful for having someone producing content for GW2. If you don't like it, don't watch and that's it. At this point of the game, you're not being funny. It's just sad coming to the forums and seeing nothing but negativity.

Coming from someone who is known for playing with wintraders, matchmanipulators and alt acc abusers :disappointed_relieved:

nice vaans alt acc you got yday btw still ez win as always

Seriously?You are part of the reason why pvp is at this state.You are part of the wintraders who destroy pvp, how do you dare to complain about us being negative, when you give us all the reasons to be LOL.Why should I be thankful for a person giving me content when he's a cheater? No thanks.

Things I learnt:Don’t back peddle, he seems to die a lot when he does.Don't die in a 5v1, my team need me to be alive not dead.Don’t stealth burst anyone, they won’t dodge anyway unless you give them a formal declaration of attack, in writing.Don’t create loads of self promoting threads, you will just get roasted because people don’t like the guy jumping up and down screaming “LOOK AT ME!”.

@mortrialus.3062 said:I've fought against Blackjack tons of times. The guy is indeed quite excellent. This entire thread seems like it's built around roasting him for absolutely no reason.

lol no reason? This guy is an absolute asshole... have you ever been on dc with him? I assume not.He literally shouts at you and gets super mad, besides him being a super tryhard he always blames his entire team for losing and claims he is always 1v5.He indeed is not a bad player but he behaves like a retard, that is what this is all about, not to mention that he is also a wintrader who wintraded with posi to get no1 ranking..whack

@dominik.9721 said:

Coming from someone who is known for playing with wintraders, matchmanipulators and alt acc abusers :disappointed_relieved:

nice vaans alt acc you got yday btw still ez win as always

Coming from self proclaimed best trashtalker EU. You ppl should follow this guy, he just pretends to be angry but is not angry for real!

I don't really understand the context of this because the video won't load for me and I have no clue who this guy is, but if the real reason behind this thread is to harass him then doesn't it sort of fall into the naming and shaming category? Why is it still here?

@Odik.4587 said:

I still dont get it why you used your free time to help V***s with wintrades(especially NA), could be doing something else, right?

I don't use my free time to help wintraders. Maybe you should use your free time on something other than spreading lies and rumours. Sounds to me like you spend more time on these kind of situations than actually playing the game. You should consider start making a better use of your time on a more positive vibe.

@Nash.3974 said:

Seriously?You are part of the reason why pvp is at this state.You are part of the wintraders who destroy pvp, how do you dare to complain about us being negative, when you give us all the reasons to be LOL.Why should I be thankful for a person giving me content when he's a cheater? No thanks.

Hard to be a part of anything when I haven't been playing solo queue much at all for a very long time, but nice try at spreading lies. Your negativity does nothing but make this community even worse than it already is.

@Sinid.7460 said:

I don't use my free time to help wintraders. Maybe you should use your free time on something other than spreading lies and rumours. Sounds to me like you spend more time on these kind of situations than actually playing the game. You should consider start making a better use of your time on a more positive vibe.

Hard to be a part of anything when I haven't been playing solo queue much at all for a very long time, but nice try at spreading lies. Your negativity does nothing but make this community even worse than it already is.

Who was making in discord channels to counter wintrade frenchies to help your 'friend'?How do I know it ? You forgot who invited me there ? I shortly left because I simply dont want to wintrade?Po**i and beidjei were involved too and been in this channels too.Asking people to give their alts on NA and then from ~1700 rating they check it and have 1500 with countless amount of losses from someone who considered very good player? Who you trying to fool ?

@Nash.3974 said:

@Sinid.7460 said:Hard to be a part of anything when I haven't been playing solo queue much at all for a very long time, but nice try at spreading lies. Your negativity does nothing but make this community even worse than it already is.

LOLLiterally everybody knows that you are a wintrader so first of all stop denying it and then stop accusing us liars, you are pathetic... even if you haven't been playing recently doesnt mean that you havent been wintrading some seasons ago, everyone knows you were vans wintrading partner and now that hes dishonored or even banned (dunno) you are scared that you will get banned as well.So I recommend to shut your mouth before you embarrass yourself even more smh

That was a long time ago and I'm not denying anything. I won't shut my mouth just because of a random hater telling me to. I don't know where your obsession with me is coming from, but you're not gaining anything from doing this.

@Sinid.7460 said:

@Sinid.7460 said:Hard to be a part of anything when I haven't been playing solo queue much at all for a very long time, but nice try at spreading lies. Your negativity does nothing but make this community even worse than it already is.

LOLLiterally everybody knows that you are a wintrader so first of all stop denying it and then stop accusing us liars, you are pathetic... even if you haven't been playing recently doesnt mean that you havent been wintrading some seasons ago, everyone knows you were vans wintrading partner and now that hes dishonored or even banned (dunno) you are scared that you will get banned as well.So I recommend to shut your mouth before you embarrass yourself even more smh

That was a long time ago and I'm not denying anything. I won't shut my mouth just because of a random hater telling me to. I don't know where your obsession with me is coming from, but you're not gaining anything from doing this.

Then why are you still talking when you admit to be a cheater?We don't need people like you destroying pvp... you are sad that all you see is negativity on the forums yet you are the reason why the negativity here exists.. also how is it justified only because it was long time ago hahaha

@Nash.3974 said:

Then why are you still talking when you admit to be a cheater?We don't need people like you destroying pvp... you are sad that all you see is negativity on the forums yet you are the reason why the negativity here exists.. also how is it justified only because it was long time ago hahaha

I'm not trying to justify it or excuse myself, though. You're making it up. I'm not playing solo queue for a long time now and you're trying to blame me for something I'm not really a part of anymore. I'm not really sad about the negativity or anything. This pvp community is considered a meme and worthless because of people like you that go out of their way seeking for drama, instead of playing the game and focusing on the good things and people that try to create content for ungrateful people such as yourself. That's what's sad and we all only lose as a community on any of these situations focused on drama.

Archived