No longer Recruiting for Raids

hmsgoddess.3869

Hey there. I am one of the guild leaders of Shattered Darkness [DARK], I believe our huggy Revenge is in your guild also. Can you tell me what your rep. requirements are for [NUDE] and possibly direct me to someone (if not yourself) who might be able to discuss the potential of taking in some of our guildies who might be interested in Raid Training? Thanks! You can reply here or message me in-game Sookie.6580!

@Sookie.6580 said:Hey there. I am one of the guild leaders of Shattered Darkness [DARK], I believe our huggy Revenge is in your guild also. Can you tell me what your rep. requirements are for [NUDE] and possibly direct me to someone (if not yourself) who might be able to discuss the potential of taking in some of our guildies who might be interested in Raid Training? Thanks! You can reply here or message me in-game Sookie.6580!

Rep requirements are only when doing things together ie WvW as group or Raid as group or guild missions pretty much only thing we ask. As far as training in raids contact these two guys from NUDE damnedone.6731 or Incondites.4023 They lead raids and they could answer you're questions better about those.

• 2 weeks later...

What makes Nudie Material:

• You are 18 or older
  • You like having fun and enjoy joking around (we do this a lot)
  • You really want to be a part of NUDE - You get what you give. This is true of any guild you join. If you join a guild and rarely socialize with them you will never truly be a part of them. If you never join in guild activities you don’t allow others to get to know you then you end up feeling left out, so again you get what you put into it.

Nudies Are:

• Casual - The only place we care what build you’re running is raids, the only time we care if you show up for all schedules is if you’re in the raid squad. Otherwise, dude live your life. Play your way and follow your bliss.
  • Friendly - Be yourself, social norms are followed. We are a mature immature guild basically adults who cut up and act like we are still in high school with “that’s what she said” kind of jokes.
  • Helpful- We try to help whenever we can.
  • Tenacious - We don’t give up too easily, this is proven in both WvW and Raids. We can spend a fair amount of time pushing a t3 until we get it where we want it. In raids, we practice and practice and practice until we can beat that boss.
  • Rainbow Friendly (LGBT Friendly) - We expect everyone to treat everyone as you would want to be treated.
  • PvX Guild - We have some in all modes of play in the game. We have PvEers, WvWers, Raiders, and even some sPVPers.
  • NA- North American Servers - we did a brief stint over on EU but are now back on NA servers Shout out to Farshiverpeaks EU server!
  • CD Server - We play on Crystal Desert server for WvW this matters otherwise if you don’t WvW then it won’t matter. However, I feel I should tell ya we run a server wide Pep Rally every week, and well those can be pretty fun. In fact, some of our best nights are pep rally nights.

Nudies Have:

• Discord - You’ll have more fun with us if you join voice chat. We have our own discord but use Crystal Desert Discord for our “Pep Rallies” on Friday Nights
  • Fully upgraded guild hall - Windswept Haven guild hall
  • Pretty Regular Schedule - You can usually find something to do. No events are required to join of course only there if you choose to use it.

Our Regular Schedule

• WvW 3x per week (organized to semi-organized others are in there everyday)
  • Fractals - Lower levels 2x on Sunday (and anytime people can get a squad)
  • Raids - 3-4x per week (different squads meet different days check with squad leaders on that)
  • T4’s - 1-2x per week (more often if team can be found)
  • Regular PVE - Anything for those AP points currently 3x per week but this may change soon also types of events may change

Sixty Nine Shades of [NUDE]Contact:Amber Vine - hmsgoddess.3869Narekelle – slayerjuice.9416Incondites.4023 - Static Raiddamnedone.6731 - Mid-Level Static and Training RaidsLavishLeo.8613Or some random nudie you see on a map works!

@Mandudez.8967 said:Hi there, just wondering - what time do you usually raid?

There is 1 squad (static) on Tuesdays 8pm eastern (idk if they are full you'll need to contact Incondites.4023 for that one) There is a mid level static squad on Thursdays at 8pm eastern (I think they are still needing more you'll need to contact damnedone.6731 about that squad) Then there is the beginner squad on Staturday's at 4 pm eastern ( you'll need to contact damnedone.6731 for that one)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived