Cant enter the Branded Mine for Jumping Puzzle

There is an invisible wall blocking entrance to the Branded Mine JP. This JP is required for the completion of the Sunrise III: Dawn achievement where they capture light near the chest at the end. I have been helping a friend work on their Sunrise and this will block him from being able to complete it. It looks like something that was changed recently, I have not been able to find anything else mentioning this as an issue. We have had several people try to go through the tunnel entering the mine, they are all running into the same wall.

We needed it for a Guild Trek Mission target. We also found an invisible wall around the guild trek target of Dirtclaw Cleft, literally two steps from allowing us to get the target. It's in a tiny cave that not used for anything else, I wonder if it's trek related?

(We managed to complete the trek without bugs stopping us on the third attempt.)

I do not believe so, I was able to summon my mount right next to that invisible wall in the tiny cave I mentioned and there's no JP near it to my knowledge. We could always make a list of all the instances of these invisible walls so the staff aren't flicking between three threads?

1. Branded Mine entrance, Fields of Ruin. (JP, Guild Trek)
  2. Dirtclaw cleft, Iron Marches (Guild Trek, Cave just before and to the right of waterfall north of Bloodfin Lake.)
  3. Bloodstone sliver location in Mount Maelstrom.
  4. Dissun's Mine, Dredgehaunt Cliffs (JP Exit, Guild Trek)

Should we see if we can find more?

• ArenaNet Staff

I believe this was already fixed and should have been in the last hotfix - if not it is coming soon. Some explanation; we had to re-adjust all the boundaries for the core tyria/jungle maps to allow mounts. This had an unfortunate side effect of some invisible walls accidentally getting shifted over areas. Thank you for the bug reports and patience!

Archived