PvP matching system shameful

Axelteas.7192

@"Axelteas.7192" said:https://imgur.com/a/UUjFcYes, there are many newbies, and they always be in ranked until required pvp level won't be raised. Ranked pvp rewards gold etc., maybe for old timers this amount of gold is joke, but newbies will definitely find it useful. Yes, there are many people who just make toons to play in pvp for a season (I have actually witnessed 5 toons being leveled in custom arena by one guy before the season). So now pvp is just RNG...same as BL chests...maybe you will be lucky, maybe you won't... this was pointed out many seasons ago, nothing changes...so just enjoy pvp reward farming, like I do.

This is absolutely disgraceful, I have lost around 12 matches in a row! This is absolutely shameful and needs to be addressed! Reach Gold P2 and dropped down to Gold P1! This match making system is completely and utterly broken or useless! Anet you need to have this resolved! Completely frustraing and ruining the gameplay! I can understand that there will be less experienced players and those that are more than Veteran, I would rather the queue time increases so players of the appropriate level are grouped together, rather than lumber them all together and then throw the match! Not pleased at all.

you bail on 20% of your games

Am I so Pro player that without me the team loses 50-500? lol

I won 2 placement games last night after coming back from 17-250 sort of scores. 1 of those games we even managed to hold the enemy team at 497 and we caught up from 380ish and the other was a lord rush that got us the win.

rage quitting isn't always the best answer but I bet your allies appreciated not losing rank, assuming you left with enough time to spare for them.

Man, I'm a hardcore PvE player that just wants to come into PvP, and my fractal and raid builds that are so OP just aren't working. I mean, I'm top DPS in raids, I can farm all of the things, and now I'm here to farm rewards and it's just too hard to do with so many others just here to farm rewards. I need you to fix this system so I can get carried by others so I can farm as good as I do in PvE. The matchmaking system is totally busted for not letting me farm rewards well here. Now I have to take my time that I wasn't going to actually use to practice in PvP anyways, to come here and complain about a system that doesn't give me easy rewards for the reald hardcore players like me. Hardcore farmers!

That above is what these threads are that happen all of the time. Yet another useless post that will get ignored by Anet as it needs to, as taking feedback from someone that has no understanding of how a system works in a competitive game mode should be. I'll leave now and let you have your fun here. Meanwhile, I'm in game waiting on another match to actually get better and win, and not here complaining. Queue popped, guess that's the end of this response.

Archived