Facet status symbol

BeepBoopBop.5403

@Justine.6351 said:Do people actually read them?

Assuming he's talking about the icon on the player status bar, the only one I ever try to pay close attention to when fighting heralds is Facet of Light, but seeing it is active will absolutely change the way I fight. I'll try to pay attention to Facet of Darkness if I am trying to bait out their reveal or stunbreak, but I can't say I'm too good at noticing that. I could see how seeing the other active facets could still change playstyle though.If he's referring to the symbols on the ground...then no I barely even know each facet's placement location lol. To be honest those things are tacky as fuck and I wish they were gone.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

Assuming he's talking about the icon on the player status bar, the only one I ever try to pay close attention to when fighting heralds is Facet of Light, but seeing it is active will
absolutely
change the way I fight. I'll try to pay attention to Facet of Darkness if I am trying to bait out their reveal or stunbreak, but I can't say I'm too good at noticing that. I could see how seeing the other active facets could still change playstyle though.If he's referring to the symbols on the ground...then no I barely even know each facet's placement location lol. To be honest those things are tacky as kitten and I wish they were gone.

Oh ok.

I assume the answer will be no as we can see things like stances and signet's for other professions.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

Assuming he's talking about the icon on the player status bar, the only one I ever try to pay close attention to when fighting heralds is Facet of Light, but seeing it is active will
absolutely
change the way I fight. I'll try to pay attention to Facet of Darkness if I am trying to bait out their reveal or stunbreak, but I can't say I'm too good at noticing that. I could see how seeing the other active facets could still change playstyle though.If he's referring to the symbols on the ground...then no I barely even know each facet's placement location lol. To be honest those things are tacky as kitten and I wish they were gone.

Oh ok.

I assume the answer will be no as we can see things like stances and signet's for other professions.

Ye same. I thought about how annoying mantras are now that you can't see their charges and thought that would be nice for Glint.

Archived