Constant DC's and freezes when running solo

Anyone else have this problem this year? Never experienced this before in SAB. Think Something wonky is going on and it needs to be addressed, but this year usually 50% of the time when i'm running solo i get DC'd(doesn't happen when i'm in a group). That Eagle short cut in W2z2 is a notorious DC magnent. I'l be flying thru valley and mountain cliffs then just white clouds(normally) and then notice owls never coming and its still white everywhere, then dc. :( OR i'll have finished a zone go to loading screen and back to previous zone where story movie reel icon is above my head and i'm frozen and can't move and it takes like 30-40 seconds of me being trapped in wtfland to finally get kicked to character select screen. :( When this happens at end of zone its okay, i can just start where i left off, but middle of a zone was annoying , now frustrating as this bug is still happening. >:( PRetty sure its not my connection as previous years i've had poopy 1.5mb connection and never expereinced a problem with SAB and now have 100mb connection and am dcing all over the place when i'm running solo. I think anet subtley wants us to group with people and running solo is frowned upon and bugged to all hell. :D

p.s. when you're in wtfland you can go back to the lobby, or log out. so you're trapped. :/

Archived