Why is spamming 3 a viable build?

shadowpass.4236

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p/p deadeye and deadeye in general is strong against bad players which is about 95% of ranked so it isn't bad build.

P/P deadeye is even more cheese because the burst is insane besides from being instant + stun most players can't react thus they die then you whole team get snowballed because they don't know how to focus or kite and then you lose the match.

If you have at least 2 decent players then they won't die and actually focus the deadeye making him/her way less effective.

@"Chaith.8256" said:P/P thief definitely not an all purpose, viable build, but it hard counters the hell out of low-active defense classes. I think you should be rewarded for running it if the enemy chooses to stack Scourge or Druid, or Reaper. Spicy pick. I like it

As a necro main I can confirm.

Poor weaponset design.

Low dmg Auto attack + short immobilize that you can evade by strafing on #2, and if it hits it usually ends before starting up #3 + stealth attack that is like #3 with half dmg but the weapon set has poor access to stealth unless played with daredevil = spam #3

4 and 5 are situational, a decent interrupt and small blind field.

@Julius Seizure.4985 said:It’s bad game design, but it works. I have always felt that Thief was designed poorly, being able to spam its single most powerful skill, whether that is Vault, Heartseeker, or Unload over-and-over-and-over again. But the Devs are happy with it and so are a good many players.

I've gotta start by sayingthat I think the initiative system is a cool idea. But in practie I think it has failed. It has led to a system where it is impossible to balanec thief skills. You simply cannot balanec weapons skills against the abilitt to cast them back to back, multiple times.

@OriOri.8724 said:

@Julius Seizure.4985 said:It’s bad game design, but it works. I have always felt that Thief was designed poorly, being able to spam its single most powerful skill, whether that is Vault, Heartseeker, or Unload over-and-over-and-over again. But the Devs are happy with it and so are a good many players.

I've gotta start by sayingthat I think the initiative system is a cool idea. But in practie I think it has failed. It has led to a system where it is impossible to balanec thief skills. You simply cannot balanec weapons skills against the abilitt to cast them back to back, multiple times.

In reality, you absolutely can, but only if all classes are designed around that same paradigm, rather than giving that capability only to a single, arbitrary class amid others which operate entirely within the confines of comparatively astronomical cooldowns.

Archived